OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Hey Please tell him ,, I know you did but tell him how much we miss him :Namaste:
An if possible how about he says hello over Video that would be so nice ,, I know how much it made my day seeing that handsome dude last time :thumb:How about it OMM :circle-of-love::love::420::love::circle-of-love:

Seen this thread pop up.

:roorrip:

dab to ya

OMM

hey CHH give him a cap full O

BHO! yeah!

just typing things to dab about.

PS for those who believe non heated product does nothing for the head, pack a cap of BHO and try it :cheesygrinsmiley:

PSS Buckshot's cold processed BHO will be perfect for a test :cheesygrinsmiley:

PSSS here try this

29647.jpeg

hey CHH give him a cap full O

BHO! yeah!

just typing things to dab about.

PS for those who believe non heated product does nothing for the head, pack a cap of BHO and try it :cheesygrinsmiley:

PSS Buckshot's cold processed BHO will be perfect for a test :cheesygrinsmiley:

PSSS here try this

I'm not saying that you CAN'T get a head effect without heating... Aging and processing does a bit to decarb already.... BUT heating it does create more of an effect.

hey guys I saw our buddy yesterday
hes fair as always his memory is getting worse tho jo said someone he knew for a long time called him recently and he didn't know who it was
I dropped off some rso for him I hope it helps
was actually there to dump rubbish jo gave me a call her son and grandson are there fixing up the place
so they had some rubbish that needed hauling away so it was a good thing
I wish I had my little one with me yesterday on my visit but he was with my wife
jo and jim always light up when I bring him with me ok well that's it for now I guess

he sends his love to the 420 family and wishes you all well :circle-of-love:

I'm not saying that you CAN'T get a head effect without heating... Aging and processing does a bit to decarb already.... BUT heating it does create more of an effect.

but you did say

"make sure the oil dissolved in the tinc is decarbed, or it will do nothing "headwise" "

That may lead folks to think they will get no effect from unheated cannabis. The first time I realized you could not just high but fucked up close to tripping was after I ate 15-20 (the # varies cause I am just guessing) grams of some blond Moroccan hash I got in Spain. I went to the movies and got so high I almost made a spectacle of myself (lucky I had friends with). Since then I have processed my own hash and to be honest never ate 15-20 grams again! but I have tried eating a gram or three with good medicinal result.

I do not doubt the power of further processing to make it even better

OMM loves to smoke that is the real problem, eating any form is not the same effect

well the coconut oil caps I was making was always decarbed

anyone got a good tincture recipe? alcohol based

I've been making a skunkpharm tinc for a while.

Decarb about 2 oz's of trim at 240° for an hour.

Let it cool, and put it in the freezer along with some 190 proof Everclear. Don't mix them yet!

After 3 or 4 hours, stuff the trim in a quart mason jar, and add about 400ml of the Everclear.

Roll the jar around until the trim looks wet, and stick it in the freezer.

Give the jar a couple hundred shakes at least 2x a day.

The pot will settle after a few days. When the pot has settled to the bottom, you want to see about whatever the volume of pot covered by 1/3 as much alcohol, so you may have to add more alcohol, just take it easy so you don't get too much alcohol.

I keep it in the freezer for at least 10 days... more might be better, so test it, lol!

To use it, I put it in dropper bottles, and put some drops under my tongue, and then hold it as long as I can. You'll have to experiment with each batch for how many drops, or droppers full, lol!

Some folks can't take the burn from the 190, but it works much better than lower proof. It's some strong stuff, so I cut theirs later with a little glycerine, but actually anything would work.

Sublingual is the way to go because it's absorbed almost immediately. Swallowing too soon, and it's like eating pot, which has always been unpredictable for me. It's best if taken after a good tooth brushing because the natural mucus in your mouth can block the absorption.

Comes on within 20 minutes, and lasts for a couple of hours, depending, lol!

Good luck, and tell that old man that Horse says Hay, lol!

I got it why we should Decarb ,, but with the MB machine is it not cooked enough to turn it into the best it can be ,, or should I always decarb :)

depending on the setting you can get it to the right temp with the mb machine

you can get it to decarb in the machine
thanks for the recipe but I already made it used 151 everclear they was out of the 190 proof stuff but I made it work
so I started out with 3 bottles it cut down to just a little less than one bottle when I stopped at that point
it would still be considered tincture the taste of alcohol was still there
my friend did about 3 capfuls and it pretty much was the highest he ever got from cannabis lol
anywho I cooked it down to rso then gave it to omm
as far as temps
the weed was fresh and green when I tossed it in a bucket and added the 3 bottles
mushed it around for awhile
squeezed it out mushed it around a bit more then drained it
cooked it on 250 in the mb it evaps pretty quik 3 bottles don't fit there at once you add more as it cooks down
when I added the last bit I did it on 220 just long enough to have almost one bottle left
then I gave some out before I cooked it down to grease on 220 in the mb which is not recommended because you are going way below the minimum line and may damage the machine
you could easily do it other ways even in a crock pot but youd have to be able to transfer it to
a smaller pot as it evaps

You must have gotten a pretty good batch with 3 bottles. As long as you have enough weed to cover it. I've been making smaller batches, like 1 1/2-2 oz in a quart of everclear. Seems to work fine. I just bought a rice cooker to make alittle larger batches. Next time you talk to Pop's tell him hey for me. Keepem Green

but you did say

"make sure the oil dissolved in the tinc is decarbed, or it will do nothing "headwise" "

That may lead folks to think they will get no effect from unheated cannabis. The first time I realized you could not just high but fucked up close to tripping was after I ate 15-20 (the # varies cause I am just guessing) grams of some blond Moroccan hash I got in Spain. I went to the movies and got so high I almost made a spectacle of myself (lucky I had friends with). Since then I have processed my own hash and to be honest never ate 15-20 grams again! but I have tried eating a gram or three with good medicinal result.

I do not doubt the power of further processing to make it even better

OMM loves to smoke that is the real problem, eating any form is not the same effect

Okay... but nothing for a SEASONED SMOKER... :rofl: Nothing to me is just making me tired, or a tiny, mild head change... If I were to get some bud, smoke it, and it was weak, and did very little, I would say that it "Did nothing" for me... Clear as mud??

I've been making a skunkpharm tinc for a while.

Decarb about 2 oz's of trim at 240° for an hour.

Let it cool, and put it in the freezer along with some 190 proof Everclear. Don't mix them yet!

After 3 or 4 hours, stuff the trim in a quart mason jar, and add about 400ml of the Everclear.

Roll the jar around until the trim looks wet, and stick it in the freezer.

Give the jar a couple hundred shakes at least 2x a day.

The pot will settle after a few days. When the pot has settled to the bottom, you want to see about whatever the volume of pot covered by 1/3 as much alcohol, so you may have to add more alcohol, just take it easy so you don't get too much alcohol.

I keep it in the freezer for at least 10 days... more might be better, so test it, lol!

To use it, I put it in dropper bottles, and put some drops under my tongue, and then hold it as long as I can. You'll have to experiment with each batch for how many drops, or droppers full, lol!

Some folks can't take the burn from the 190, but it works much better than lower proof. It's some strong stuff, so I cut theirs later with a little glycerine, but actually anything would work.

Sublingual is the way to go because it's absorbed almost immediately. Swallowing too soon, and it's like eating pot, which has always been unpredictable for me. It's best if taken after a good tooth brushing because the natural mucus in your mouth can block the absorption.

Comes on within 20 minutes, and lasts for a couple of hours, depending, lol!

Good luck, and tell that old man that Horse says Hay, lol!
Some people can't get the 190 proof. We're stuck with nothing over 151 here in California. We get Everclear... But it's 151.

Okay... but nothing for a SEASONED SMOKER... :rofl: Nothing to me is just making me tired, or a tiny, mild head change... If I were to get some bud, smoke it, and it was weak, and did very little, I would say that it "Did nothing" for me... Clear as mud??

Ahh we have a lawyer :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom