PE636's Purple Kush Coco Grow

The WW on 2nd day above ground
20161205_090432.jpg

The second PK was damaged from a stuck on seed shell, looks like it will survive but I have another WW germinating just in case. This could end up being a 2x WW plus 1 PK grow we will see soon.

Quick update, had to go out of town for a couple days will be back tomorrow.. Bit worried about my babies the White Widow was looking awfully dark green with very slow growth, flushed her pot with a very weak calmag solution before heading out. The damaged PK is indeed recovering. The original PK is doing well though growth seems a bit slow. The other white widow is in a 4 inch pot of coco still waiting for her to break ground, I moistened and covered loosely with plastic wrap in a cupboard . . The others I was a bit worried about them drying out too much since I will be away for about 60 hours total so put them in a closet in the humidity dome with vents open and just under the t5 light..
Anyone else starting seedlings in coco find growth slow? Can only find contradictory advice on watering..
Keeping it pretty moist makes sense but I am starting to think more of a dry cycle might help until roots are more developed.

As if it says arsnic in the water results lol how did you get that done out of interest and sorry bro I'm not pro enough to answer that but it's good you have the info to hand

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
You can get a free test kit at any home depot. They are usually right by the entrance and service desk.

I love you Mary Jane

All went well while I was away, the white widow looks to be recovering and growing, the germinating one was 2 inches long still in the dark but is upright green and growing... Damaged PK died... Transplanted the first PK into a gallon or so container last night as roots were coming out the bottom of the cup. Here she is 12 hours later
20161211_083523.jpg

20161211_083456.jpg

Topped the purple kush at the 5th node on day 23
20161219_181414.jpg

She seemed to take it well still seeing growth immediately afterwards here is the crop 24 hours later
20161220_181948.jpg

The 2 white widow are growing slowly but surely..
I had considered the 6/9 method of nutes but got thinking I paid for all this other stuff so may as well use it..
Feeding 4ml calimagic
4ml micro
5ml gro
1ml bloom
2.5 ml flora blend
10 drops each rapid start and floralicious plus
Per 4 liters
This is the recipe on the box for early vegetative supposedly 500 - 700 ppm. (maybe Santa will bring me a tds meter!).. Ph of nutes always between 5.7 and 6.1, runoff from the PK is around 5.8ish The white widows seem more sensitive and are younger so are getting the same recipe diluted to half strength.
Looks like I will be wrangling a very bushy PK while waiting for the others to catch up!

Going well, the purple kush is taking a liter of nutrients every day and about half that for the WW. Have them up to the same nutrient strength as the PK now. Today I topped the larger WW that I have bent over. Making a homemade scrog screen but ran out of string so will have to pick some up.
20161230_183416.jpg

Back
Top Bottom