Pennywise Does SOG Pheno Hunts Fall 2018

Yea I think I will be staying with dynagro for a while lol. I’ve tried fox farm which I got good results with and Advanced Nute which I don’t think I got that good of results with. Now the dynagro and it’s a lot better than either one imo. I do a lot better when things are simple. I never hardly bother my plants unless I’m feeding, other than training but I try to leave them be so they can do their thing lol.✌️

Hopefully some others use or are using it in hydro soon

@EastCoastGhost I'll watch for when u do bud
Ok man, it will be my first time trying dwc so it’s gonna be a learning process. I’ve been wanting to try dwc for a long time so I’m gonna jump in head first and see what happens lol.✌️

Ok man, it will be my first time trying dwc so it’s gonna be a learning process. I’ve been wanting to try dwc for a long time so I’m gonna jump in head first and see what happens lol.✌️
DWC is stupid easy...lol

Only issue is in mid flower on yer tied to the girls drinking a gallon+ a day

The 5gal buckets rock, the bigger tubs, besides germination and seedlings, I didn't have consistent luck with

Fun fun fun

Yea I think I will be staying with dynagro for a while lol. I’ve tried fox farm which I got good results with and Advanced Nute which I don’t think I got that good of results with. Now the dynagro and it’s a lot better than either one imo. I do a lot better when things are simple. I never hardly bother my plants unless I’m feeding, other than training but I try to leave them be so they can do their thing lol.✌️
That’s it’s I’m going to pull the trigger and order a set what would you recommend for bottle size for say 8-10 plants in three gals ? Last a winter ?

I've used FF trio, was ok, my 1st grows so I learned a lot

AE pH perfect sensi was good, but using half strength the pH buffer didn't work as well as I'd hoped

GH Flora trio I really like so far

But I'm always trying and testing, so Dynagrow is probably next on my test list

Hmm I’m not good with estimating lol, I would say maybe 2quarts each but I may be totally off. Maybe a gallon each for 8-10 plants but again I’m not sure. I’m still trying to dial my feeding down a little lol. I always give to much runoff. I’ve been giving a lot less though, I was giving way to much runoff lol.✌️

Hmm I’m not good with estimating lol, I would say maybe 2quarts each but I may be totally off. Maybe a gallon each for 8-10 plants but again I’m not sure. I’m still trying to dial my feeding down a little lol. I always give to much runoff. I’ve been giving a lot less though, I was giving way to much runoff lol.✌️
Less is more for water I’m learning more often and less doses strengths seems to help lilevthis chemdawg I always get going at end and it isn’t going to let me down at all

I've found on most products that you can buy a gallon for twice the quart size. So getting half for free if you buy bigger
So look at gallons got it

Thanks derby.

How goes things brotha

Ok it's 9-10-18 and day 6 for the Chem 91
Lights are 30" above plants at full power.
Watering with a couple drops of Super Vit & Super Thrive per gallon.
Tomorrow I'll mix up a very light dose of Foliage Pro.

The last pic is the first '79 Xmas Bud to pop up, should have more up tomorrow.

Hey penny and gang I know all my supporters come here so just wanted to say hi to everyone this evening and I’m going to try to get my new journal up and running soon just woke up unfortunately sick h as cold . So kinda feeling numb today .

Excuse me fam :passitleft:

You leave lids on or take off penny ?

I believe in helping it out to keep it as less stressed as possible.

Two litre soda bottles too nice touch ✊

Back
Top Bottom