Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

Your making this easy lol. you seem to be absorbing info good.
Yes that's the exact 2 testers I own lol. Just buy some good calibration solution. Stuff that comes with it is junk and unstable. Ask for it at the hydro shop its not too expensive buffering solution its called.

Yea that's what I meant, whatever size the plant is when you switch the lights to 12/12 it would at least double in height. Unless u train it vertical. U got it man.
You may want to just do 12/12 from seed day 1. If u don't plan on cloning that is. The plant won't flower anyways for a month at least. A longer veg time won't bennifit you any as your using cfl and limited space. Its only going to get so much.

How many watts u got there anyways in lights?

U may not have to cut a new hole. Just cover the unused holes, block the light. How big were those net pots? 1.5 inch?

I shouldn't be using slang when trying to teach someone lol my bad.

Thanks again Stumped! My seeds just arrived so I after I get a few things I will be ready to get going!

I am not sure about the watts. The bulbs came with the cabinet and were not in their packages.

They say Lumens 1600 120v. I looked the item# up online and it says 100w equivalent, 23w cfl. There are sockets for 3 lights at the top. That is for my veg bulbs. So is that 300 watts?

And the bloom lights look like they have the same numbers

The pots measure 2 1/2 inches across the top and 2 inches deep.

I don't plan on doing any cloning so that plan may work. But 12 12 from the beginning? Will that work?

Ok well I have a shopping list that I am working on and the thermometer is on it so I can run a test and see how warm it is.

There aren't any more holes in the cabinet so if it is too warm I guess I will need to cut one in the top which will mean removing the mylar and putting it back after I do the cut. Not very handy with this kind of stuff.

And I wonder how big of a hole I would cut? Where would be the best place to cut it? The top? Another one on the back?

If I were to go to a 12/12 schedule does that literally mean before the sprout comes out of the rockwool? Will the 12 hours of dark still need to be absolutely dark the whole time?

Now this is hilarious.

The claims they make are asinine. Not a single journal for their seeds anywhere, yet they're magically sold out of everything and the prices are unbelievable. 200,000 bucks for one seed?

1409171324504.jpg

1409171058672.jpg

Today's pics.

Looks like they're gonna be nice and frosty. Can't wait for my plants to start doing that. Mine got their preflowers and got hairy, but seemed to stall since then. No real changes since the stretch stopped. No signs of deficiency, so I'm hoping nothing is wrong with mine

Ok well I have a shopping list that I am working on and the thermometer is on it so I can run a test and see how warm it is.

There aren't any more holes in the cabinet so if it is too warm I guess I will need to cut one in the top which will mean removing the mylar and putting it back after I do the cut. Not very handy with this kind of stuff.

And I wonder how big of a hole I would cut? Where would be the best place to cut it? The top? Another one on the back?

If I were to go to a 12/12 schedule does that literally mean before the sprout comes out of the rockwool? Will the 12 hours of dark still need to be absolutely dark the whole time?

U don't need a second hole, just make the exhaust hole bigger and or put a bigger fan in it. Placement should be top, as high as u can get it.

When u flip to 12/12 the dark period has to be completely dark, so do a light leak check. If u can see light on the outside, chances are the plants can see light outside.

12/12 from seed is pretty much your only option with such low head space.

Cheers

When I took pictures of sour sky during flower, you could see the changes it was making each time in photos. HGK and SB don't do that. Makes me worry, but i'll get it figured out. Hopefully it's just my paranoia

Thanks again Stumped! My seeds just arrived so I after I get a few things I will be ready to get going!

I am not sure about the watts. The bulbs came with the cabinet and were not in their packages.

They say Lumens 1600 120v. I looked the item# up online and it says 100w equivalent, 23w cfl. There are sockets for 3 lights at the top. That is for my veg bulbs. So is that 300 watts?

And the bloom lights look like they have the same numbers

The pots measure 2 1/2 inches across the top and 2 inches deep.

I don't plan on doing any cloning so that plan may work. But 12 12 from the beginning? Will that work?

U want 50-100watt per square foot. Ignore the equivalent bullshit. Talking actual wattage. You also want something in the 2100-2700 spectrum for flowering, and 4200+ for vegging.

Those pots sound tiny, gonna get root bound in no time, you should pickup something atleast a gallon in size. At least. Rule of thumb is 1 gallon for every month of the plants life. Some people grow in solo cups, but its really not recommended. And 2x2 is probably smaller then a solo cup.

12/12 from day 1 is pretty much all u can do. It will grow for probably 4-6 weeks before flowering, depending on the strain. Probably going to have to look at LST or a mini scrog net.

Cheers

Yea I can't wait to smoke her. Really can't wait to taste it. So I went through her tooth and comb today. She looks great. No nuts, producing anywhere. Some of us thought that could happen cause c.f. of the red and Amber hairs already. I checked into some threads and Google searches. There's a toss up between what cause this. Some say it's normal at 5 weeks. Then when this starts happening add 3 to 4 more weeks and she'll be ready or dam close. The others said hermie, or pollinate, heat, and environmental issue. She's out doors so the environment hasn't changed beside heat and humidity. So I'm up b in the air on this I guess.

Any ideas on a non toxic pesticide for this late in the game. I've been using Sns products. But I wanna use something that won't hurt her. SNS tends to burn if applied late.

Early red hairs to me means pollination. If so, you'll see sacs in 2 weeks.
Only time I've ever see it. Or if the plants hairs are handled but kinda hard to touch all them Lol

5 weeks into flower? Is it an auto? Photo strains only started flowering 2-3 weeks ago. In northern hemisphere.

Back
Top Bottom