Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground

They look cloudy. When trichs are clear the light really glares off of them. When they get milky they're easier to see cause of cloudiness. And amber looks like it sounds. I'm excited, just so happy to have smoke and start new strains and make seeds. Gonna be a big busy year

Yeah, cloning is a lot of fun. It's the miracle that is helping me make seeds of HGK. If my Flux didn't get a broken arm I would have never cloned it and lost it. Definitely gonna be a lot of fun with the journals

I'll be here to help. It'll be a learning process for both of us, so we'll make it fun. Figured out that all I have to do is take one HGK and spray it for pollen, then pollinate the other 2 and the pc to get seeds. I'll probably make a journal for the CS project

On the app there's a button or you can just post on it. I don't know if computer auto subscribes when you post, but there should be an option somewhere up there near the top. I'm never on the computer, so I'm unfamiliar with it lol

I use the forum runner app, so I don't get to see signature boxes. I usually just long press on text and it gives me options.

In the computer you can go to settings and change your signature block in there

Any advice on cloning, I have a lot of success. Although I plant on starting some DWC here in a few days. I guess what I'm asking is how and when should I transplant my plugs to DWC. BTW is this a thread to post pics of our grows still?

You can post pics here, it's all good. I think most people wait till it's fully rooted to do that, but I'm not sure. I do clones in perlite and transplant around 3 weeks so I know it's got roots going

This is what I'm working with some white castle's and royal AK's

121125.jpg

It's along shot but hope when the buds start to fill in it somewhat resembles your PC. (White Castle)

Alt_view.jpg

Any advice is much appreciated, I would like to achieve a Connoisseur status smoke.

Me either I'm always on my phone or iPad I found it...how do I put a quote and links to my journals like what's under ur name after posts

hi mate there is a link in my sig that shows you how to put links in sigs....hope it helps mate..

Any advice on cloning, I have a lot of success. Although I plan on starting some DWC here in a few days. I guess what I'm asking is how and when should I transplant my plugs to DWC. BTW is this a thread to post pics of our grows still?

My advice is root your clones as you normally would, I'll presume you're using plugs to root your clones so wait until there are a decent amount of roots then get your DWC bucket (small is better to start off with) Fill so the water level is 1/2" up into the basket & put an inch or two of pebbles in the basket. The spray should penetrate through 2" of pebbles & give your roots moisture & show them where to grow towards. Then you just put your clone on the bed of pebbles & fill the basket. :)

IMG_20150120_172208.jpg
IMG_20150120_172059.jpg
IMG_20150120_172519.jpg
KIMG0648.JPG

Hi all health and living location seriously hinder my posting abilities. But I read in all the time thank you for keeping me inspired! Here's some Dutch Treat #5, the little one was vegged for a week from cloner then flipped. She's 45 days of 12/12 in the pic and grown under a Mars 2 700. The big girls are my DT and BD mothers, it's hard to tell but there is some HUGE potential growing under that 600w Hps. Hope you enjoy the pics.

Back
Top Bottom