Peyton's Pineapple Chunk

Did my nightly watering. She's looking better already. Still brown and healing up, and she's trying to reach up again, so kept the ties on her. All the other small nodes have grown and bushed up fast since I did it.

2 of the bagseed are looking good. 1 still hasn't popped above and is probably a dud, and the 4th is above ground but still hasn't opened its leaves right. 2 outta 4 ain't bad, unless they're males of course.

Took a good look today, and it seems that she is starting to make tiny calyx on some branches. And she has alternating nodes now too. I think she is close to 6 weeks old. That supercropping sure did make the growth at nodes explode. She needs a little defol this weekend, if I get the time. Gotta rearrange some things to see if I can expand my veg area. I really want to get at least one of my C99 seeds vegging.

Ive been pinching my girls and its fun to watch them heal back up. I healed a small crack by tearing a neoprene clone plug down the middle and stretching it over the stem. It was open and not healing, then I applied the foam and in two days it was totally healed. Easier to apply than tape too. Im a little shy to keep pinching after that crack, but now I know I can heal it easily, so pinch on I guess. Heh

Yeah, i was told I have the touch of a rapist when it comes to training. I'll try to be gentle, but it's nice to know I can supercrop with ease. I tried pinching nodes in HGK Flux but I was too rough and it took a really long time to heal, so I won't do that anymore. I did a defol today on the pc. She was getting to bushy and needed it.

Pineapple Chunk after a good defol of the big fan leaves

Picture_001255.jpg
Picture_002250.jpg

I'm excited to see her keep bushing out. Gonna suck waiting another 6 weeks to flower her, but it'll be worth it in the end. Gonna scrog the crap out of her and hope for a huge harvest

Couple of nodes are getting longer each day, so might pull a clone or two off her pretty soon. She grows nice, smells good and is supposed to be high thc high yield, so I want to keep her around

I started doing some backbuilding in week 5 of flowering. The buds were noticeably dense compared to the few I didn't do. I'll probably do it again with these plants. Still want to try the boiling roots method for drying and get some more bud in the freezer too. This time just gotta time everything better. Seems like no matter how good I prepped for first harvest, I was still unaware of all the other random variables that come into play. But i'll be a little more ready this time

What exactly is back building?

It's where in week 5 of flower, you snip the very tip of the buds, and they stop growing upward and start filling in below, making the colas a little more dense.

Light Addict wrote a tutorial about it, it's worth a look.

Cannateer just harvested his and they look so sticky and big. And Cajuncelt did a grow, I think it was 9 ounces. I'm aiming for at least half a pound with my one plant

pineapple chunk, with bucket hole showing for ya flexa. its in 5 gallon and flat as a board.
Picture_002252.jpg
Picture_003254.jpg

clones in clone area of veg box. took another hgk clone tonight. i'll be taping up the bottles better before the roots go anywhere. hopefully they are right
Picture_001257.jpg

I think she is at week 6 or 7 of veg, and still has another 6 or so weeks left in veg. Then it's 8 weeks flower. 22 percent thc, 1.1 percent cbd. Good medicine. She'll get topped again before then. She'll be in the flower room all by herself probably. Gonna need the space when she stretches.

Back
Top Bottom