Polo's Learning Curve

Welcome back:welcome:

The clones are slowly ready for their new homes 4 have been placed in this great idea I had :idea: I feed them all the same strength nutrient so why wouldn't I be able to put them all into the same pot. I don't see why we'd reach any issues with potting them together. I cut the bottoms from the cups, then buried half the cup in a coco based medium.
image33202.jpg

TEAM!!!! Sorry man, but you saved me a ton in hassle.

Don't get it wrong, others have grown two plants in one pot. Can't remember who it was, but someone on here. Can be done, but they used huge pots. You could LST them from the get go and not have too much issue, but you will need some good grow space to do all that LST.

Welcome back :welcome:

Well I've been a bit more busy lately and haven't had many good pic shoots. I ran into height issues in both sides. DelaHaze outgrew her box. She was telling me that she deserved better.

image33504.jpg

image33512.jpg

In the closet P.O.G has yet to stop stretching , I added 1/2ft' to the top, she ate it up :thedoubletake:
& With my attempt at fluxing...
I think I missed a step.

image33505.jpg

The girls in the closet are all reaching for 4ft'. I may have to make another adjustment to get a few more inches of coverage.

image33506.jpg
image33507.jpg

Without DelaHaze:
image33509.jpg

With DelaHaze;
image33510.jpg
image33511.jpg

The girls in the DIY box are getting close. The P.O.G clone is about a week away from finish with The Purp clone and Mother, not far behind. There is a little +CSSH clone in the back, they don't seem to stretch as much.

image33513.jpg
image33514.jpg
image33515.jpg

The Multi-Plant pot project; I got a jump in LST so the plants should have plenty more room to fruit. I took all my cuttings at the same time, I must've mixed them all up and only saved +Critical Super Silver Haze :laugh::Rasta:

image33516.jpg

Let me grow, keep them green & stay positive :hippy:

It may also be the red light from the UFO causing the P.O.G to stretch. The plants don't stretch like that under the 3x50 & I still haven't turned over the bloom switch because it's a red light as well. The UFO has remarkable coverage with hardly any penetration to lower branching. It's going to have to be overcrowded in there for now.

Welcome back :welcome:

Vegetation;
-Clones in veg began a nute feeding schedule at 1/2 strength. I may have a P.O.G clone or 2 after all.
Week 2 in coco bucket.
image33801.jpg

-Week 2 spiral training this clone. Doesn't have the vigor of +CSSH, maybe it's Platinum OG.
image33802.jpg

Flowering;
-The Closet is 3wks into 12/12, & buds are beginning to set into place. I started giving them full strength nutes, stopped feeding SSU, & took a few more cuttings from those undesirable bottom branches.

Platinum OG:
image33808.jpg

+CSSH:
image33805.jpg
image33806.jpg
image33807.jpg

Dela-Haze:
image33804.jpg

image33803.jpg

-The UFO will dominate the DIY box during bloom for the coco bucket. I shouldn't need much more light in that space.
-Purp clone is swelling up & has a small issue developing on her fan leafs.
image33809.jpg
image33810.jpg
image33811.jpg

Harvest;
-The Platinum OG clone; Harvested after 7wks of 12/12 & manicured.
image33812.jpg
image33813.jpg

- 2.5Gs Platinum OG

Keep them green & Stay positive:hippy:

Back
Top Bottom