Poly's Super Smackadackawhackalicious Grow Journal

And exactly today, per schedule, the Blue Dream and the CBD Blue Shark have one Month left. This will be fun if they keep that speed til the end. The Cannatonic and the Super Lemon Haze have one week more and the Northern Lights 1 1/2 week less.

Harvest Time is scheduled for around mid May.

The Blue Sharks Buds are nearly the same size as the Blue Dream, but less Buds since less veg time.

I'm so excited! You picked some really nice genetix, I can't wait to see how they finish. The NL is a classic. People always say it is a heavy producer too. You think you'll get a good crop?
I'd like to grow Tangerine Dream sometime soon. I've heard the genetix are a little unstable, but if you get a good pheno, it's super. Planting any seed is an act of faith. Gardeners are eternal optimists: we never think we're going to get the bad pheno!
Hope you're doing ok.

The crop will be okay i think, but seriously i dont even care how much i will get, since its only for me.

I think proportional to the size of the plant, the NL will be a good yielder, the SLH will be a less good yielder. All other girls will be good, too.

at least thats what i think when i look at the plants.

I really would like to take Pictures from the NL and the CBD Blue Shark, since i think they look superb, but they are in the back of the tent and are not that easily accessible.

Re Post#51: Wow! Was looking back for a pic, and read TG's post. Didn't know you're a Lady! I thought poly meaning not mono. Doesn't really matter, just a bit of a surprise.

you thought girls cant grow? :p

Will upload some Pictures later, they look like trees. Buds as big as my fist. Northern Light got slightly overwatered.

Blue Dream has the biggest buds, followed by the Northern light, then follows the Cannatonic with many big (same) sized buds, very nice to look at. CBD Blue Shark has the smallest but yet very tasty looking buds.

Overall looks like a huge success! I think the harvest will result in something like 200-300g dry. Looking forward to it! :D

Northern Lights

IMG_238113.jpg

IMG_237520.jpg
IMG_237422.jpg
IMG_2372.png

Blue Dream

IMG_237814.jpg
IMG_2371.png

Cannatonic

IMG_237914.jpg

The Blue Dream has 9 equally sized buds as the one seen in the picture, this insane! And it has 3 Weeks to go ...

The Northern Lights has 4 equally sized buds, even bigger as the one from the Blue Dream, it has approx 11 Days to go.

The Cannatonics Buds are big, but not as impressive as the ones on the other two girls, but the calyxes look promising.

Super Lemon Haze and CBD Blue Shark look impressive too, but it would have been better for the CBD Blue Shark to get one or two additional weeks of veg time. The Super Lemon Haze has the same time left as the Cannatonic and both are on the same level of size, but the SLH has less internodes.

And no, the CBD Blue Shark is not grown for pain, mainly i am interested in the taste, because i really liked the blue cheese, and i also prefer strains that have a equal level of thc and cbd, i think the high is more enyojable :)

All my Girls are used for treatment of an Autoimmune disease combined with a chronic inflammation And they work 1 million percent better than all that other stuff from the doc.
:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Hey poly,
Your plants are so lush and healthy! Northern Lights looks like it could be in a fairy tale. Blue Dream is blue beautiful. These next 2-3 weeks will be so cool to watch. Big strong plants putting all their effort into flower.
I like citrusy-tasting herb. 2 more weeks of veg for Super Lemon Haze, for size? Shape?
I've never tried hiCBD herb, how does it affect the buzz?
I'm glad to hear you're not in pain. Sorry to hear about the other, those can be tricky. I smoke for fun, so it's only recently that I've learned how many ways the herb can be beneficial. Cool that it works both ways for you!
Nice camera-work.

two more weeks would have resulted in more internodes = more buds, bud honestly i cant complain :)

Resin just keeps on getting more on those girls .. on the Northern Light on some leaves you cant see the green of the leave because of the trichomes, just massive!

i think that the high on strains with an more balanced amount of thc and cbd is more smooth and relaxing.

:Namaste:

"No, no! The tent is big enough!" thats what i am saying to myself all the time.

IMG_238318.jpg

But the Blue Dream collapsed a bit today, Buds got too big, which isnt a bad thing, but you know what i mean.

IMG_238413.jpg

Such problems to have! LOL My buds are growing way too big, can't find the green on my leaves anymore, because of all the trichs popping up like a forest. As a friend, I'm happy to share these hard times w/you. Glad I can be a shoulder to cry on during these trials and tribulations. So many successes piled one on top of another must be a tremendous burden for you to bear alone! LOL

I usually smoke to enhance other activities: dancing, skating, hanging out, walking, playing in the garden. So the hiCBD doesn't give you "couch lock"? I'm frisky by nature, sometimes I like to chill, but I don't like feeling like a blob. Do sativas or indicas tend toward the balance you like? I've never noticed a correlation.

Do me a favor, poly. Take a close-up photo of leaves frosted all the way up.
Stay cool

Such problems to have! LOL My buds are growing way too big, can't find the green on my leaves anymore, because of all the trichs popping up like a forest. As a friend, I'm happy to share these hard times w/you. Glad I can be a shoulder to cry on during these trials and tribulations. So many successes piled one on top of another must be a tremendous burden for you to bear alone! LOL

I usually smoke to enhance other activities: dancing, skating, hanging out, walking, playing in the garden. So the hiCBD doesn't give you "couch lock"? I'm frisky by nature, sometimes I like to chill, but I don't like feeling like a blob. Do sativas or indicas tend toward the balance you like? I've never noticed a correlation.

Do me a favor, poly. Take a close-up photo of leaves frosted all the way up.
Stay cool

Just for you :)

IMG_22121.png

And it depends, from time to time a nice couchlock is nothing wrong. But i also prefer to stay active. I love to be outside, in the woods/mountains and it enhances most experiences. But i dont think cbd gives you a couch lock, since its a non-psychoactive component. I learned that cbd regulates thc somehow and in my opinion it makes it smoother.

This next week or so is going to be fun! They got off to a good start. Well-vegged and trained for a good shape. Excellent nutrition through Bloom, now there's only one thing they can do: pack on, build on, expand on, focus on, swell on existing colas in hopes of attracting even one pollen-laden bee.

In the future, as a matter of public safety, you might want to preface your pix w/a warning. CAUTION Please put on Safety Goggles. Snow glare ahead.
Thx for all the Rep, poly. Not sure what I did to deserve it, when you're the one who put together such a fantastic grow.
Stay cool

Back
Top Bottom