Poly's Super Smackadackawhackalicious Grow Journal

Guys, i have a Problem.

My Superwater is too strong, the Blue Dream grows like hell. It made 12cm in height and is outgrowing the smaller ones too fast :D

But to my "SuperWater". Its a juice made up from sugar beet sirup and some bacteria that are part of a product called EM-1 from Japan.

i played a bit with it in that combination in my outdoor grows and now i try it indoor, which gives me stunning results!

Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus delbrueckii, Bacillus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Rhodopseudomonas palustris

Thx poly,
SuperWater sounds pretty awesome. If they're growing too fast, maybe you could ease up on the feeding or do a little training.
Had to laugh: many people would be happy to have your "problem."

i just let her grow :) The main purpose of this grow is get to know how those strains grow, the Blue Dream has been fim'd to slow the growth a bit, but she doesnt really give a fuck, grows as fast as before. All the other strains are growing just fine for their age. In the next couple of days they should really start to take off, as you know they have to develop roots before really starting to grow towards the sky.

And yes, i laughed while typing the post and thought "yeah, luxurious problems are luxurious" :D

And since i forgot to mention it in the early posts, the girls are under 24/0.

And just to get some feedback,

the Lemon Kush from my last grow is really sick. Honestly, i always preferred the kind of smoke that chills you out a bit, but still lets your brain work probably. And the Lemon Kush is exactly what i wanted. I could have let them grow for one or two weeks longer, but then it would have been hell of a ride with couch lock like hell, but so its really good stuff for me. :) :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:right now and high af. Thats how a saturday should be. :goof::goof::goof::goof:

Really looking for to the strains growing right now. But im really exited to how the GSC and Cannatonic gets.

The Blue Dream is a wicked witch, guys!

Will Upload some Pics later, then you gonna know why i call her wicked witch :D

Northern Lights
2015-02-22_06_59_41_2.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies
2015-02-22_06_56_32_2.jpg

Cannatonic
2015-02-22_06_59_31_2.jpg

Blue Dream
2015-02-22_06_55_52_2.jpg

CBD Blue Shark
2015-02-22_06_56_43_2.jpg

Super Lemon Haze
2015-02-22_06_56_25_2.jpg

Euphoria (She is a little bit retarded, i think)
2015-02-22_06_56_18_2.jpg

Cool setup...are you going to grow most of those plants in that tent until harvest?
Eye on cannatonic. :thumb:

Yep, they are all grown until harvest in that tent. In the last grow, i had 6 Lemon Kush and a Power Flower in that tent. It was annoying to fiddle around with in the small space, but it was not very crowded for the plants, so i think i will just be fine. :)

Guys, i think i have to kick the Northern Lights out of the window.

It looks healthy, but its not growing anymore since 3 days.

keep it or kill it?

That was also one of my thoughts. But usually, while developing roots, the girls still grow a bit.

She got a bit of my superwater today, hopefuly the will bounce back :)

gonna keep you updated!

23c in the night 25c on the day. 55-60% RH. Thats the good thing on a controlled environment :D

The Blue Dream hit 60cm height today. All the other girls are between 15 and 20cm. Also pre-flowering on the Blue Dream has begun, since the plant reached maturity, so i guess i will wait until all the plants are above 35cm and then i will switch to 12/12.

If i am in bad luck and got a pheno of the blue dream thats very sativa'ish i gonna get problems since the plants can absolutely be 180cm tall at max. (And Blue Dream is know to tripple in height in flower)

and just to let you know, the PlatinumLED P450 just kicks ass. The growth compared to the Mars II 700W is just hilarious. The plants do not only look healthier, but they really are. I can see the difference in how the plants grow, how many potential bud sites are growing and how fast they are growing! They really dig their Sun :D

Girl Scout Cookies are shooting ahead.
Second place goes to Cannatonic, closely followed by the Super Lemon Haze. Then comes the CBD Blue Shark, the Euphoria and the Northern Lights :D

On the Next Feeding i will slightly adjust the strength for every girl, so i can get them so somehow get to the same height.

And the Blue Dream is still the biggest, she looks so nice :)

GSC grows like a massive sativa with really big indica leaves, just weird :D It has the same height as the blue dream by now.

Everything else has the same height at the moment, which is nice.

I think i gonna give them at least 2-3 weeks of 24/0. Then i will give them every day +2h of night so i should be at 12/12 in about 3-4 Weeks.

Back
Top Bottom