Poly's Super Smackadackawhackalicious Grow Journal

Have to do a defol in the next couple of days. Will do a before/after shooting :) Tent is full!

2015-03-26_09_41_23_1.jpg
2015-03-26_09_41_16_1.jpg

:)

The Euphoria was a male (which sucks, bc it was a feminized seed), the GSC had a ballsack on one branch which i cut off and i gonna keep a close eye on her. Everything else is doing fine. Especially the Cannatonic looks superb!

GSC got killed 5 Minutes ago. More Ballsacks, Ballsacks everywhere. :(

upside of that, more space for the other girls.

I never used a scrog net before, but i clearly see the advantages. Its so much easier to train the plants.

i paid 5 bucks for mine, got it on ebay and the holes are 10x10cm, could be a tiny bit smaller, but overall its nice!

other than that, the remaining girls are looking perfectly healthy, except the super lemon haze. The upper leaves are curling down. i made sure its not overwatering, and i usually dont overwater.

pictures are coming later.

i did that, no worries, they are all big enough, you will see what i mean, if i make pictures on harvest :D

the Blue Dream is like 80cm wide.

i did that, no worries, they are all big enough, you will see what i mean, if i make pictures on harvest :D

the Blue Dream is like 80cm wide.

Happy Blue Dream is happy.

2015-04-05_03_34_22_1.jpg

Sad Super Lemon Haze is sad. Anybody knows whats wrong with her? Too much N?

2015-04-03_10_59_17_1.jpg

Yeah, did clean water right after posting the pictures, and she seems to recover :)

And also, the Blue Dream is budding really heavy, the buds are already bigger as the lemon kush when i harvested ... seriously impressed!

Same goes for the Cannatonic, will post some Pictures tonight. She is budding heavily! :D

this harvest will be awesome! Especially because they have over a month to go! :D

loving this genetics. Just very good genetics in this tent left.

Northern Lights -> Frosty as hell
CBD Blue Shark -> Frosty as hell
Blue Dream -> really big buds and starting to get frosty
Cannatonic -> just a beautiful plant, with very nice branching and also big buds for 3 weeks into flower.

Super Lemon Haze -> looks good, nice budding, but does not seem to like my nutes as much as the other ones.

Will keep you updated!

CBD Blue Shark

2015-04-07_12_50_06_1.jpg

The allmighty Cannatonic (i love that strain)

2015-04-07_12_49_47_1.jpg

The more than allmighty Blue Dream (love that strain too)

2015-04-07_12_51_36_1.jpg

:)

Back
Top Bottom