Poor, CFL, Stealth, Maybe a Little Luck?

Good luck with the sexing.......

I'm sure Hunter is smiling down on you ;>

W!CK

"Abuse your credit for all it is worth."

Edit: After working on both plants for half an hour... I think I found 2 pistils on big girl Elsie ;):grinjoint::smokin::cheer::peace::bongrip::ganjamon::yummy::surf:
AND chances are Marie will also be quite female haha. It's not official, but if I do have 2 girls from random bagseed then the god must be smiling down on me ;)

Congrats! It's a good feeling when you find out for sure your work is going to pay off! :grinjoint: Hopefully your other one is a girl too. You should know for sure in 1-5 days...

lol

Good luck with the sexing.......

I'm sure he is. Wish I could have met the guy.

I really love this grow. It's one of my favorites to check in on.

Congrats on the female(s) and great job.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'm happy to please :bongrip:
Congrats! It's a good feeling when you find out for sure your work is going to pay off! :grinjoint: Hopefully your other one is a girl too. You should know for sure in 1-5 days...
I know now :ganjamon:

I can hardly believe it. They're both girls. I'm the luckiest guy ever! I have 2 girls to love and take care of ;)
I took pics of the pistils on both plants w/ my roommates camera, but I need his comp to get them so it'll be a bit before I can show yall :peace::peace::peace:
I never thought the day would come ;)

No closeup's yet, but I snapped these earlier today.
Flower day 9
Looken pretty good eh?
Flower_day_9.JPG

Elsie: She's the greenest green I've ever seen. Really it's a cool color.
Elsie_flower_day_9.JPG

Marie
Marie_flower_day_9.JPG

^That stem really is pulling up on the yarn...
Marie_flower_day_9_2.JPG

These were taken yesterday. At the time these were the only pistils on the plants, but today there are some on nearly every bud-site and they're getting bigger and easier to spot. I'll take more closeup pics in a few days when they start to flourish. I'm watering them every 3 days and using nutes every time. They haven't started complaining.
Elsie:
DSCN10061.JPG

Marie:
DSCN10222.jpg

DSCN1024.JPG

Thanks GMT
Flower day 12 update: They've been growing like crazy, about 1 inch per day. I've been LST'ing them every 2 days, doing my best to control the height. The last LST run was yesterday. Elsie has 23 tie-downs.
Flower_day_121.JPG

Marie
Marie_flower_day_9.JPG

^That stem really is pulling up on the yarn...
[/IMG]
wow i like the way you treat your girls... marie looks like shes resisting... better whip her back into shape

nice grow man, come check out my lonely girl

G Baby!! looking good...cant believe their both gals...the whole time we thought atleast one was a male...

dfw.. bro, wow.. for a "poor stealth grow" you are seriously lookin like a million bucks.. your friggin ladies are bushy like a mother-effer... holy christ...

good work, honestly your ladies at day 9 of flowering look way better than plants from my first harvest.. sad to say for me lol, but honestly you're doin great over there!

:cheer:

so umm since i said all these nice things about ur ladies, do i get to smoke with you??:geek::hug::biglaugh::hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo:

lol jokes jokes.. but seriously.. great job :goodjob:

420'th POST :woohoo:
Figure my journal is the place that deserves it the most :grinjoint:
And for all of you readers, I have pictures to please :surf:
Flower Day 13:
Elsie
Elsie_flower_day_13.JPG

Elsie_undergrowth.JPG

Marie
Marie_flower_day_13.JPG

Marie_undergrowth.JPG

These are Various "bud shots". The first is Marie's main stem, and I forgot who the rest of the shots belong to. There's really no bud, they're in the beginning stages of development. Still nice to look at though :yummy:

Marie_flower_day_13_2.JPG

DSCN1038.JPG

DSCN1032.JPG

DSCN1037.JPG

DSCN1034.JPG

Hope you liked :peace:

Congrats on the post number! ;)

Too bad your plants can't get a more intense lamp for blooming. Very nice looking house plant.

I just grabbed 2 23watt 2700k cfl's to replace the 30 watt 4200k and 6500k lights. They were only $1.57 so I couldn't pass it up. I'm loosing 800 lumen but now I have all 2700k.
Edit: I've decided that when I have $10 to spare I'll buy cords and sockets and have 2 more 23watt bulbs hang down so that I'll have 122 watt 8400 lumen total. Yall want to know another advantage of using CFL's? When the grow is done I'll replace my incandescent house bulbs w/ them ;)

I appreciate it Tunes420. I've been looking at the plants all day and man o man (er, girl o girl) there are pistils everywhere! I'm loving watching these plants grow. I really think the switch to all 2700k lights has helped. They've already grown an inch since yesterday. This strain would be killer for outdoor grows. If I could have vegged them for 1 more week and grown naturally w/o training this would definetly be a medium sized plant... I have 2 more seeds... Maybe I'll make a mother.

DFW-Guy..see in hairs starting in a few shots, looking good bro. They should dense out nice with all that foilage. I have between 50 and 75 bud sites per plant so far with the 2 unknowns. Many bud sites are growing together and filling in nicely. Yours will do the same bro.^420's, keep up the excellant work.

Back
Top Bottom