Profits Master Kush Bloombox Hydro Grow

Is The Bloombox Worth The High Cost

• Total voters
I have the same Hydro table as you from BCNL. if you are going to use the powdered beneficial micro-organisms (Tarantula/Piranha or others), to avoid clogs make sure to pre-mix and dilute them before adding them to the reservoir. An even better approach is to hang them in the reservoir, in the nutrient solution, inside a micromesh bag (even pantyhose works).

~I think this is a pretty sweet Idea I am definatly thinking about that. These last two weeks I have been using the powdered form of big bud and bud blood and have experienced no clogging at all I always mix up my nutrients with my water really well like 5 minutes of stirring before I put them in my res. but still I wouldn't want to experience a clog so maybe I will use your idea! And ya I thought yes would win out too but people always think about the poll in the sense they think they could build a better system themselves for a lot less $$ which in some very handy people's case I agree is true but for the reasons of stealth and it being a turn key system (the two most important things to me) this unit is definitely worth the money!~

P.S: More Pics Today!! They are getting so big and I am like 90% sure I got 9/9 females!

7811.jpg

7710.jpg

7912.jpg

8011.jpg

8131.jpg

8214.jpg

8314.jpg

8414.jpg

Yes looking very good. Will the lower inside branches be recieving enough light to sustain the bud development? Or will it be a top cut first than leave the lower areas for maturing later?

~I hadn't really given it much thought to be honest it never even occurred to me that that may be a problem as it is my first grow still.. So I called BCNorthernLights and I asked them and they told me a bunch of stuff about lumens and the reflectiveness of the inside of the box and in the end basically said that it wont be a problem the branches will receive enough light. However that's not to say that they are right so if I do run into this problem maybe I will have to put into action this top cut first method your talking about. (I'm assuming all you do is cut off the top off the plant when its ready and then let the bottom half finish) I really hope I dont run into this problem but when I open the box it seems like every part of the plant is lit up even underneath the leaves so maybe it wont :> ~

The bloombox and the producer are mainly ment for SOG growing...Which means all your really harvesting is the "Kona" i beleave its called (which is the top main bud)

i like your grow box i think ms. fox got exactly the same box aswell i want to know how much you spent total on them? how much did it cost you?

can any body answer this Q:

i use 1 x 300w cfl + 1 x 125w cfl (both dual spectrum half red & half blue) would this have any effect the flowering stage? :scratchinghead:

im using 300w cfl dual spectrum at the moment 24/0

so i can grow the plant to give me more yeilds about 500 grams :dreamy:

Which means all your really harvesting is the "Kona" i beleave its called (which is the top main bud)
Kona is a District of the Big Island of Hawaii. I think you mean to say "Cola" Latin from Colas De Zorro" Ayea de la montanas de Mexico.

use 1 x 300w cfl + 1 x 125w cfl (both dual spectrum half red & half blue) would this have any effect the flowering stage?
so i can grow the plant to give me more yeilds about 500 grams
That is over 1 lb. Do not get your hopes up to achieve that type of yield. Maybe under max conditions with over 200K lumens in a 60 sq ft area.

i like your grow box i think ms. fox got exactly the same box aswell i want to know how much you spent total on them? how much did it cost you?

Yes Ms.Fox did get the same box as me except hers is an older model and she got it used for an awesome price but did have to repair it a little I think I remember reading in her journal. I bought it new from BCNL and I got the package deal (bloombox royal package) so it came with a dryer unit and a years supply of the silver package from AN and a bunch of extra parts and bonus stuff but with shipping it did come to about $5500 :> If your looking for one of these try calling the company and asked if they have any used units for sale they will make them work good as new and be great and will be alot less. I have heard of a few people who did this and got an excellent deal :>

~ Well I have just gotten off the phone with BCNL and because of how crazy fast they are moving I am going to apply the scrog method..or bending i dontt really know so Tomorrow I'm heading to home depot for some 3/4 " Chicken Wire or somewhere for some string and if I get the wire I am going to put it a couple inches down from the glass that separates the growing chamber from the light chamber ~ Pics at 4 ~

~The back left (Gloria) and back right (Crystal) are a good 5" taller then the rest and they the ones I am concerned about because I am noticing a bit of yellowing on the tips of the tops so I used shoelaces to bend the two ladies into the middle which is open because I am only using 8/9 spots on the hydro table, Here are some pics now what do you guys think?~ The first six pictures are of the bending I did and how it looks now and the 3 After that are of the one I kept as a mom I was hoping someone could confirm her as a lady with these new pictures :>

Back
Top Bottom