Prop19's Indoor/Outdoor 1st Grow Journal

Hey man. I would recommend throwing her into the dark for 24 to 36 hours to trigger the flower cycle. That's a sure way to get her to begin flowering. But remember that the dark part of the night is very important for the plant and if it is interupted then the plant will be switched back into veg cycle. I've heard that they are really sensitive when it comes to the the light cycle, which means the even the smallest hint of light can keep it from flowering.

Ok, do you mean like the day before I should put it into a dark period for 24 hrs and then have the lights go on a 12/12 after that?

Yes that's exactly what I meant. The darkness activates the flowering cycle. Especially if you are vegging with the lights running 24 hrs. The extreme change freaks them out so they change their function. Plants are crazy organisms, its magnificent

I know! Thanks for the great advise man, I checked out your grow and you do have a greenthumb! Haha Hey if anyone knows about PURE glass could you post? Im pretty sure im getting a used straight 1 1/2ft. tomorrow, Ive heard good things about PURE.
:roorrip:

Hey guys today I put my plant into the 24hr dark period to enduce flowering. Tomorrow I will turn on the lights at 11:00 a.m. And begin the 12/12 cycle. What nutes do you think i should use if any? By the way I picked up my first waterpipe! Its a PURE 5mm 1 1/2 foot straight shot with a diffused downstem and precooler. Ill post pics tomorrow for you guys. Thanks for stopping by!:thanks:

Hey guys i got my first waterpipe yesterday! Its really sick and hits sooo smooth. Check it out and tell me what you think!
Baby_0011.JPG

Baby_0031.JPG

Baby_0051.JPG

That sucker looks awsome bro. I remember when my sister got me my 1st water bong for my 18th Birthday, she woke me up at 4:20 A.M. to break it in. I had to give it the nickname of the "Stone Cold Stunner" One good hit and it would lay you on your azz....

:roorrip: enjoy..

Hey guys i got some new clones a few days ago! :) I moved my other plant outdoors now and enduced a week of flowering on her. I recieved a medium Green Crack clone from a friend but it had a small amount of yellowing on the leaves and they seemed to be eaten. I have a pic if anyone has any info on what is eating them id be very happy :) The other clone im not sure what strain it is. Im not sure what soil the guy used to pot these in. I just recieved them from him and took them hope to nurse. If anyone has info to help me thanks! (sorry if this doesnt make sense im a little medicated) :tokin:
New_Room_009.JPG

New_Room_007.JPG

New_Room_006.JPG

New_Room_005.JPG

New_Room_004.JPG

New_Room_003.JPG

New_Room_0011.JPG

Back
Top Bottom