Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics: Seedsman Sponsored Journal

@LadyGaea - Yah I never thought you could just reveg, and continue vegging, maybe my plants will catch up to yours and we'll move on smoothly from here on. Shopping online is a dream, no peeps to deal with, no xmas music, just click and bam, gifts at your door. It's great to be spending xmas in the same journal as you. :hug:
Awe! :hug:Thanks Sis! It is nice having you here for Christmas, too!

Last night was tent maintenance night. The humidifier got a good scrub. Lights and fan checked and dusted. The girls are looking perky and super green! These are going to be beauties I think. @Lady G2HM Afghan Kush is looking sweet too! It's getting interesting now!:popcorn:

Hey guys... I didn't want to overwhelm anyone's thread, so I split my harvest pics up. I posted a bunch of the Black DOG harvest on newty's journal yesterday, and I thought I'd post up a few Royal Gorilla harvest shots here. I got Royal Gorilla seeds back in my very first Seedsman order, so I figured it was the better fit for this journal!

Thanks G2HM for inviting me to post up pics of my harvest! It's great to be welcomed to do so!

Overall I was a little less happy with the Royal Gorilla harvest than with the Black DOG harvest, but it was still a good one. It has a few spots with tiny immature seeds (I made a light error mid-veg). It was a slow trim with all the leaf. I wish I could have waited another week for it to really finish. But, I got a lot of buds and many of them big ones. It was milky trichomes throughout so it should be a balanced high. When I got immature seeds before, it was in the best bud I've grown. And it's of a favourite strain so it could be really nice. Plenty of reason for optimism.

It smells more chemmy than the sweeter smell of my previous time growing it, so it'll be interesting to see how it tastes in a couple of months.

This was the last shot of it intact, on Saturday afternoon. It's on the right.

And a few pics of the trimmed buds.

Thanks again G2HM for encouraging me to post pics. It feels great to share.

Nice harvest Dobe!

HELLOO LADIES!! I hope your all well and enjoying the week so far!
:passitleft:

Haha! Ya got that right! 9 more strains than I had when you include the Master Hemp coming soon. I don' mess around when I'm shopping for strains. Some women like shoes! You can never have too many, because you just don't know what your in the mood for! High heels, flats, kicks, sandals, barn boots, or stilettos! Oooooo La La! :rofl:

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're so funny,

Last night was tent maintenance night. The humidifier got a good scrub. Lights and fan checked and dusted. The girls are looking perky and super green! These are going to be beauties I think. @Lady G2HM Afghan Kush is looking sweet too! It's getting interesting now!:popcorn:

*I'll post an update later today, she is growin!

Gotta love this time in the grow!

*I do love it, I just wish I could do this for the rest of my life.

Good morning ladies.......:hug:

*Hiiiiii Smeegs, :hug: warm and positive hug for you today.

Good Morning all.

*Heeeeeeey Mr. Otter (Like Mr. Kotter on welcome back Kotter) hahahahahaha
S’up G? Always fun in here. :passitleft:

*Just getting our girls finally stable in veg, after all this time, hugs to you GrandpaT

Looking great in here ladies:D
:yahoo::slide::yahoo::slide:
Woop Woop !

Dobe, great looking nugs bro, congrats on that harvest
:high-five:

*Always great to have you here, been kinda slow, but that means I have time to breathe. Hugs.

Nice harvest Dobe!

HELLOO LADIES!! I hope your all well and enjoying the week so far!
:passitleft:

* Hiiiiiii Dutch, so great to see you here, hope you're chillin' for the holidaze!:passitleft:

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're so funny,

*I'll post an update later today, she is growin!

*I do love it, I just wish I could do this for the rest of my life.

*Hiiiiii Smeegs, :hug: warm and positive hug for you today.

*Heeeeeeey Mr. Otter (Like Mr. Kotter on welcome back Kotter) hahahahahaha

*Just getting our girls finally stable in veg, after all this time, hugs to you GrandpaT

*Always great to have you here, been kinda slow, but that means I have time to breathe. Hugs.

* Hiiiiiii Dutch, so great to see you here, hope you're chillin' for the holidaze!:passitleft:

I am inweed! :passitleft: Busy and busy as usual but keeping things in order if possible lol! Enjoy the day!

Horses! Yes! :yahoo:

*It was pouring outside GrandpaT, but totally worth it.

Say high to Ham and Minnie for me!

* HAHAHAHAHAHA I gave them a kiss for you...on their behind hahahaha No seriously they are doing just fine, completely drenched and muddy but loved the carrots. The owner of the farm calls me The Carrot Lady. That's kinda cute.
I am inweed! :passitleft: Busy and busy as usual but keeping things in order if possible lol! Enjoy the day!

*I'm so scattered right now, but I always have time to enjoy a nice J with yah. :)

-----------------------------------

Update coming later today. I have to dry my hair from being outside. I gotta tell yah, the rain makes me feel so good inside. I do love the sun, but my brain sure loves the coolness of the big west coast drops from the sky. There's nothing like being outside in the muck, I have steel toe rain boots that go up to my knee so I can be safe while visiting the horses, I can do anything in them farm boots. Thanks for sticking around guys, nothing but progress coming right up.

@LadyGaea - I gave the horses a kiss for you too, they want to meet you one day.

Great buds of fire to you...too. Wow, that is quite the haul there! Santa will be very happy eating your cookies.

I’m picturing cookies molded into the shape of leaves, a cup of milk spiked with one of yours or newty’s concoctions, and a little sign wishing Santa “Merry Dankmas!”. The icing on the cake would be coming downstairs to see the big man covered in crumbs and snoring under the tree!

Thanks again everyone for the kind comments, I appreciate ladies G and G2 letting me post!

Looking forward to your update G2HM!

Back
Top Bottom