Radogast's 2018 Basement Adventure

Nice harvest Rad. I tried popping two Carnival seeds and nothing. Only two seeds I have ever had that wouldn't do anything. Granted, I had lots of doubt when I dropped them cause the entire 5 pack looked suspect at best. Will try the other three at some other point. I just take it that I am not supposed to grow Carnival yet.

A look at the Veg Area- 4 plants in veg. The largest one is Labyrinth.

A bucket of clones- both Guawi clones are flowering - so not throwing out roots.

I pinched off the Guawi flowers, so maybe that will help them reveg.

2 day old Devil's Tit Seedling. This is seedling #3.Seedling #1 went male.

A look at the Flower area. 4 plants under 2 600W HPS with room for 2 more plants.

The shorter plant in the right middle of the previous photo. Devil's Tit seedling #2 after 2 days under 11/13 HPS.

Carnival Harvest (soil-hempy-soil) is dry and fragrant.

Carnival buds weighed in at 61g (2.2oz) - so I got my 2 ounces of Carnival to resupply the family.

Nice recovery on the last Carnival to keep the family supplied. I did that dance for a while.

Nice little harvest in the prior one. I thought you were talking about turning it into oil until I looked closer at the picture. :p I've had a couple plants like that. At least you get a taste.

Peace

I was looking around this morning wondering where my little 60 ml/2 oz measuring cup went - thanks for reminding me:)

A look at the Veg Area- 4 plants in veg. The largest one is Labyrinth.

A bucket of clones- both Guawi clones are flowering - so not throwing out roots.

I pinched off the Guawi flowers, so maybe that will help them reveg.

2 day old Devil's Tit Seedling. This is seedling #3.Seedling #1 went male.

A look at the Flower area. 4 plants under 2 600W HPS with room for 2 more plants.

The shorter plant in the right middle of the previous photo. Devil's Tit seedling #2 after 2 days under 11/13 HPS.

Carnival Harvest (soil-hempy-soil) is dry and fragrant.

Carnival buds weighed in at 61g (2.2oz) - so I got my 2 ounces of Carnival to resupply the family.

Dam brotha those buds are lookn nice. Congrats on makin it over 2 zips with the carnival. What does tht strain smell like? Whatever it is u make her look good as shiz bro u got a nice harvest there man congrats. I cant wait to see what my tangie'matic i jus harvested the other day comes in for a dry weight. I ended up losing 3 of her branches. 2 got snapped off wen my gf tried to help me do a res change while i was away for a few days on a mini vacay with my cousin. An i took the other off cause it was jus half hanging there from a previous accidental accident lol. I left her on an jus taped her back up in hopes of maybe she wud repair herself but alas no go an i didnt wana waste any more of her energy trying to heal instead of makin buds. An 2 be honest well i think i made the right choice cuz the buds got thick an dense as hell lol. I jus imagine if i wudnt have lost those 3 branches how she would have turned out.

Dam brotha those buds are lookn nice. Congrats on makin it over 2 zips with the carnival. What does tht strain smell like? Whatever it is u make her look good as shiz bro u got a nice harvest there man congrats. I cant wait to see what my tangie'matic i jus harvested the other day comes in for a dry weight. I ended up losing 3 of her branches. 2 got snapped off wen my gf tried to help me do a res change while i was away for a few days on a mini vacay with my cousin. An i took the other off cause it was jus half hanging there from a previous accidental accident lol. I left her on an jus taped her back up in hopes of maybe she wud repair herself but alas no go an i didnt wana waste any more of her energy trying to heal instead of makin buds. An 2 be honest well i think i made the right choice cuz the buds got thick an dense as hell lol. I jus imagine if i wudnt have lost those 3 branches how she would have turned out.

I wondered what happened with your Tangie. She looked like she was going to be huge, and the buds are huge, but there seemed less than expected. Still, you are really rocking the grow room. ( I get a bit jealous sometimes:) )

Through most of harvest, Carnival smells like fresh cut garlic with a touch of caramel. At harvest she turns fuely?, with some cat piss. For a month after harvest, she loses most of the aroma - it doesn't change just gets fainter. If you open the jar after 6 months, she smells really dank/fuel/cat piss but the aroma goes faint again after 3-4 days of opening and closing the jar.

The high makes you feel and act silly and funny. Not much couchlock, only a small bit stoney. It's a great weed for hanging out with friends or working on craft products.

I wondered what happened with your Tangie. She looked like she was going to be huge, and the buds are huge, but there seemed less than expected. Still, you are really rocking the grow room. ( I get a bit jealous sometimes:) )

Through most of harvest, Carnival smells like fresh cut garlic with a touch of caramel. At harvest she turns fuely?, with some cat piss. For a month after harvest, she loses most of the aroma - it doesn't change just gets fainter. If you open the jar after 6 months, she smells really dank/fuel/cat piss but the aroma goes faint again after 3-4 days of opening and closing the jar.

The high makes you feel and act silly and funny. Not much couchlock, only a small bit stoney. It's a great weed for hanging out with friends or working on craft products.

Oh man im honored by the nice words shit im usually the 1 thts envious of ur guys gardens lol but :thanks: tht really means alot. And it sounds like one i really wana try out thts 4 sure its from ministry of cannabis the strain carnival right? But yeah my tangie'matic would have been alot bigger but 2 of the stems tht got broke off were main colas and had a ton of bud sites so i would have had alot bigger yield if not for tht but still not bad im guesstimating it will be between 1 and 2 zips dry plus i got alot of trim and popcorn buds for concetrates and to make bio bombs lol i love those things. They kick major arse lol.

Oh man im honored by the nice words shit im usually the 1 thts envious of ur guys gardens lol but :thanks: tht really means alot. And it sounds like one i really wana try out thts 4 sure its from ministry of cannabis the strain carnival right? But yeah my tangie'matic would have been alot bigger but 2 of the stems tht got broke off were main colas and had a ton of bud sites so i would have had alot bigger yield if not for tht but still not bad im guesstimating it will be between 1 and 2 zips dry plus i got alot of trim and popcorn buds for concetrates and to make bio bombs lol i love those things. They kick major arse lol.
Carnival is a nice strain. I've been running a cut that has an astringent key lime pie zest on top of a dark fuel smell.

Garlic and Carmel. Now that sounds intriguing. I'm going to have to try another one and see what I get.

Carnival is a nice strain. I've been running a cut that has an astringent key lime pie zest on top of a dark fuel smell.

Garlic and Carmel. Now that sounds intriguing. I'm going to have to try another one and see what I get.
I think we are talking about the same plant -I smell Key Lime Pie at times- I have an inconveniently processing memory most of the time so I can't really say when the smells change.

I think we are talking about the same plant -I smell Key Lime Pie at times- I have an inconveniently processing memory most of the time so I can't really say when the smells change.
It's amazing the flavors you can find hiding in different cuts. When my wife tries a strain, she'll rattle off several flavors and smells and they change daily on some cuts. The lime comes across as a very strong astringent citrus smell. When I washing it, the whole room reaked. I could have sat there all day washing and smelling that strain.

Wow, where'd ya get them magic beans. That's a monster. And sure looks like you don't got any kind of heat issues going on. With 2 600's, they sure got all the light they'll ever need. Just doing a drive-by... GL

Wow, where'd ya get them magic beans. That's a monster. And sure looks like you don't got any kind of heat issues going on. With 2 600's, they sure got all the light they'll ever need. Just doing a drive-by... GL

I got the magic beans from a 420 pal who grows magic monsters in living soil and LOTS of light :)
They are seeds off his DT#6, (the shorter of his DT monsters.) He also sent DT#7 seeds in case my state legalizes outdoor grows in the next year or so, and the sky becomes the limit. I have some 8' trellis arbors to lift and support big girls:)

I'm aiming for 85 degrees in the flower area but hitting 88-89 most days - probably because the dehumidifier is pushing the humidity down to 45-50%. I've been collecting 1-3 gallons per day so I know it's adding heat to the room, but at this point, I'd rather have heat than humidity.

Now that you mention it, I think I'll check the temp dial on the fan controller, I might have bumped it up.

I got the magic beans from a 420 pal who grows magic monsters in living soil and LOTS of light :)

:drool:Hey there Rad... whats up buddy. I'm in catchup and haven't seen you around much this month. Hoping everthing is going well! Sub'd for flower pics

Back
Top Bottom