Radogast's First Indoor Seed Grow - In Search of Mothers

Hello Radogast,

Thanks for stopping by journal, so I'm returning the courtesy! Nice setup, solid & off to a great start! Will be watching. :goodjob:

Thanks SABO. I just came back from your journal. Since you are ahead of me, I get my questions answered in your journal Shi I don't needed to ask them in mine. + rep

Awesome!

Thanks for the compliment, very flattering indeed. There are some really informative journals on 420, I referred to several myself + I have some really good advanced growers guiding me along. I also managed to become friends with a Grow Buddy. Virgingrower is his name & he has a sweet journal going on also. Might want to stop by there and have a quick peek.

First Grow!

:peace:

Thank you guys stopping in Jimmy6000.

I'm not the most interesting grower here. I'm neither wildly successful or wildly awkward and calamitous, but I hope to get done good solid growing in the near future.

I have a 16" pedestal fan running 24/7 which drops about a 10mph wind on the candidates for mother cannabis.

My basement has been real dry. I'm sucking air past the fogger and spilling water on the floor to keep the humidity near forty.

Still trying to wrap my brain around the shape to encourage the plants. I go back and forth between training for 6-8 or 10-12 buds. I guess I'll see as the branches thicken up and the arms establish.

Cheers all. Off to play outdoors :)

Introducing Aradia
At 30 days and 8.5 inches tall, this Amsterdam White Widow had seen her share of fun.
"I've been called a witch for the way I charm my way into a man's heart."
Though inexperienced, Aradia say she'd "love to try" low stress restraint ties with the right partner.

Before her pruning, Aradia shows off a spring wardrobe she created herself.
20140419_205441-1.jpg

Aradia shows how many of her most delicate leaves she can shed "in the right hands."

20140419_210203.jpg

Here Aradia shows off her long limbs after a pre-lst trim and stretching session.

20140419_210146-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom