Random Bag Seed Adventure

Thanks that was a pic of her three weeks ago she already chopped and drying lol sometimes u just gotta take them chances ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just some update pics.

IMG_006984.JPG

IMG_007172.JPG

Day 30 of flower

Everything seems to be running right along schedule. Temps at the canopy are right around 80 degrees, humidity floating a little high today @ 60% most likely because of the recent rain. Usually floats closer to 50. Girls are done stretching, and still have about a foot of space between their tallest colas and the lights. The plant on the left, is beginning to explode with all sorts of orange hairs!

IMG_028152.JPG

Day 32 of flower..

They both got a mix of water and Molasses today. Only running my flower nutes every other watering.
Leaf tips on the top colas are starting to brown and crisp. My first thoughts were that it has to do with the heat. My reason being that it's only the upper leaf tips, the lowers look healthy. A nutrient or PH problem would affect the whole plant correct?

Anywho, I decided to create a thermal barrier of sorts between the light and the plants. I pointed a fan across the top of the canopy, right under the lights.. Hopefully this will create some cooler airspace in between!

IMG_030157.JPG

IMG_030253.JPG

Here's today's shot from the canopy! Not too much difference from 2 days ago, but there is a bit..

IMG_030360.JPG

Day 36 of flower..

Fed them the usual flower nutes with 1 tsp per gallon of Molasses yesterday. They seem to be dealing with it decently. Haven't noticed the crazy swell that I read about when using Molasses, but I look at them waaaaaaay to often to notice crazy differences. Here's a shot from the canopy, have a great day everybody!

IMG_033148.JPG

Here's the plant on the left

FullSizeRender_213.jpg

Here's the plant on the right

FullSizeRender159.jpg

Back
Top Bottom