Redlan's Endless Feed

is it too late to lollipop? and also, would it even be worthwhile considering these plants are all under 2 feet tall still? (except maybe stretchy mcstretcherton in the front left of tent)

sooo, i am currently trying to take two white widow clones just so i will have something to turn into a mother here once these finish up in a month or two... not looking so great thus far, but i think i took it out of the bottle and stuff a bit too soon. so i started a second one and am going to keep it in the bottle until i see new growth..... (may take some time as the white widow mother has just barely started to reveg herself from flowering haha) that may be a major issue, but i am entirely unsure. so! i appreciate the couple followers i have, but if there is anyone out there that has advice, i would greatly appreciate it. i Lowered my lights down a bit.... as my plants stopped their stretch. I am dissapointed with how big they are... i really need to have a longer veg period, luckily i have taken that precaution in advance this time and have a separate area for it this time around XD. so next time i should be doing even better! this friday i will go buy calmag, as i have had issues with funds as of late. (new job, Health issues making my habit expensive) and hopefully that will give them the little boost they are currently needing. the large majority of the plants flowered out to a point very quickly, and have stopped growth since... i am slightly disturbed from this, but i suppose it could be normal, i am not experienced enough to tell myelf yet thou.

(two sickly plants given from friend and a couple new cfls.... added to veg chamber to try to bring back to life and see if i am capable of growing a large plant in a tiny container :)

i want this current batch to finish quickly, so i can get my others going.... i feel as tho a 4x2 tent was not quite large enough for me..... i am guesstimating about 4 ounces + - an ounce or so. i will go through that in about a month and a week... think i need a 4x4 or 4x6? haha.

Hey buddy its a bit pointless now to lollipop. I'd just use some LST to pull them over some. Use a tether and adjust slowly over days. Get the whole plant lent over some for better low down light penetration. :)
Longer veg does indeed mean bigger yields, so your on the right track!
On your new sickly girls, keep your eyes peeled now incase they brought any little beasties with them. You don't want to infect your others!! So inspect daily if you can't quarantine em! :)

Ooh good idea light addict! Also yeah... If my entire home could be converted it would be ;)

I'm not sure if we have too many pests in my climate. Middle of the desert

bought a gallon of Calmag..... any suggestions on recommended dosing?

merry xmas and happy new year to you sir! thank you! also, 1ml per liter.... can do! ill give it a shot. do you use it every time you water? or every other watering? XD

i dont know if i am going to continue the lemon drop strain. it gets HUGE nugs in comparison to my other strain... but the mother i took sure is retarded now for some reason lol. growing strong... but popping out single bladed leaves and double and triple bladed leaves all over the place lol ;) not kosher.

i dont know if i am going to continue the lemon drop strain. it gets HUGE nugs in comparison to my other strain... but the mother i took sure is retarded now for some reason lol. growing strong... but popping out single bladed leaves and double and triple bladed leaves all over the place lol ;) not kosher.

mate if someting was giving me huge nugs I wouldn't care what the rest looked like lol..

hmmm true....... im a tad bit ocd or picky i suppose... we will see how it goes

neither of them look even slightly close to being ready...... coming up on the 2 month mark for flowering.... all good and all since my vegging plants arent ready either, just kind of suprising. trichromes say pull me pull me!!! (i think i had lights too close) at like 50% AMBER because i had it too close and didint think it would be so bad..... but yeah, the lights damaged my trichs so i pulled them back. any ideas on when i should start my flush, considering i started flower on november the 12th?

image17167.jpg

garden as of 1/2/2015
image17168.jpg

largest nug as of 1/2/2015 (lemon drop)
image17169.jpg

veg tent as of 1/2/2015
image17170.jpg

successful white widow clone ;) first attempt.

just a small update. XD

LEDS do a good job of hiding my mess ups. trust me, it isint as pretty in person ;) haha.

but thank you! just transplanted my White widow clone finally out of its original container.... started looking sad.... also, transplanted the clone into the container i took it out of ;) expecting some explosive growth. (going to be moving my veg room into my friends tent at his place here shortly) He has an extra tent i can use until im ready to flower.

Back
Top Bottom