Red's Mystic Blue - Hydro/Soil - First Grow

Been awhile, have been building a new grow tent that is 4x8x8. 2 new 1000w HIDs. Some new DWC tubs...anyway...harvested the soil grow the bugs aren't too impressive, but it was an experiment to see if I liked soil or hydro. Hydro for me for sure. The DWC grow is going into week 10 of flowering. Being stuborn, taking its time to ripen nice amber so I'm trying to be patient. It's really close though. Some of the buds are huge, and are popping tense strange little tight flowers. Hopefully, my pics below will show what I'm talking about.

image21778.jpg
image21777.jpg

Soil harvest, will get to taste it soon. I haven't smoked in 20 years so really won't be able to tell if it's good or not, but I'm sure I won't really care at this point. :tokin:

image21779.jpg
image21780.jpg

DWC grow...leaves are darn near all yellow, but my scope is showing trichomes 90% hazy so going to be patient.

image21781.jpg

Goofy looking, popping buds. If this is normal, cool, if not someone give me a clue as to what going on. The trichomes are really small on these growths. Lots of resin, but tiny. My assumption is this is the plants last ditch effort to become fertilized before giving up the ghost so to speak.
Hopefully next time you hear from me there will be some more harvesting going on.

Happy growing...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

image21047.jpg
image21048.jpg

Couple of pics of some Blue Mystic clones. Wish I had a friend or two, I'm going to have way more clones than I will ever need. I might not house mother plants, and just take cuttings off my vegging plants just before they go into the the flowering room. Give me more room for other projects.

Happy growing...

Dunno how I missed ur journal, nice job.
On my 2nd grow right now, flowering stage, took a few cuttings of this current one so hopefully a gd producer & smoke. I don't have the room for mothers so will clone time n time again if I like the strain. Hope your here to share your next grow. :)

Back
Top Bottom