Rifleman's Roost Open 24/7: Perpetually Perplexed

Glad you're doing the additives/no additives experiment. I am running low on a few and just got laid off so my budget is gonna be extra tight for a few weeks. Good luck! Hope frugality is fruitful lol

Hi there rifleman, saw this and wanted to tag along. Looks great, along for the ride tonight I will read through posts.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have some pitch for that sesh! ;) Good job buddy. She is looking beautiful!!:goodjob::high-five:

The buds look good to me my friend. Well done. Cheers.

Awwww shucks, thanks y'all. :) :ciao:

Whoa is that what is water weight. 82%. Bit pessimistic? Looks like you crushed your estimates! . Anything over 112g . really. Congratulations!

I always figure 18% of total weight Spookies, just seems to be close for the way I cut and trim. Most of that weight is water, but I leave some stem too. There is still a big paper bag of stems and fans. Plus a bunch of trim for cooking with. :)

Hey hey buddy! What is this MADNESS you ve got going on these days, wowwie woowie!! I see y ain't slippn in your old age, or are ya just streamlined in the art now?! Hahaha, seriously impressed man.

I don't know about streamlined BB, I just keep them full of water, not much else. The madness only starts if I run out. :goof:

Glad you're doing the additives/no additives experiment. I am running low on a few and just got laid off so my budget is gonna be extra tight for a few weeks. Good luck! Hope frugality is fruitful lol

Sorry to hear about the lay off Laz. Cash squeezing isn't fun. If I don't see, taste, or feel any difference in the end product I'll cut every bit of it from my routine.

Hi there rifleman, saw this and wanted to tag along. Looks great, along for the ride tonight I will read through posts.
Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No need to go back too far Gtown. All that weed has already been smoked. :biglaugh: Stay tuned though. The autoultimates will get chopped soon enough, and another six weeks and dark devil buds will be rolling in.

Happy times indeed when you know that you're not going to run out of weed. :) Everybody smoke up, bong passes right, joint go left. :roorrip: :passitleft:

No need to wonder if we have a green pheno or not... we don't. Here is the first color on DD1, and from the looks of it DD2 is going dark too. Tonight's heights are DD1 22.5" and DD2 23.25" Another six weeks for #3/4 and eight or nine for the late bloomers I suppose. Stay tuned. :)

Really.... no one's spoke of the Simon and Garfunkel homage?!?!
You folk let me down sometimes. Here RM did a beautiful remake of S&G... but not a single nod.
Screw 'em RM... I'm down with your words. Awesome! Diggin up old S&G on youtube as I write these words. Started signing your post after the first line.

Everyone always gets wrapped up in plants around here.... gotta give the occasional nod to sex and rock & roll after all.

Really.... no one's spoke of the Simon and Garfunkel homage?!?!
You folk let me down sometimes. Here RM did a beautiful remake of S&G... but not a single nod.
Screw 'em RM... I'm down with your words. Awesome! Diggin up old S&G on youtube as I write these words. Started signing your post after the first line.

Everyone always gets wrapped up in plants around here.... gotta give the occasional nod to sex and rock & roll after all.

Thanks for the reps Tead. :thanks: It was one of those Freudian Slip ear worms. The first line of the song kept running through my head for a week. Somehow it morphed into harvest one morning and gave me a giggle. That's all it took. I've spent a week bouncing around here singing and working it out. Probably saved me from the usual January Blue Monday and SAD depression. :)

Sorry to let you down, Tead. My exposure to S&G is very limited and mostly lends toward Pauls solo career. I am ashamed and i will be doing some you tubing so's i can make you proud next time. My musical repertoire is fairly broad but im a mid ti late 80s and 90s kid so some things got lost along the wayside...

Nice nice nice nice nice nice nice....

Thanks D !

Sorry to let you down, Tead. My exposure to S&G is very limited and mostly lends toward Pauls solo career. I am ashamed and i will be doing some you tubing so's i can make you proud next time. My musical repertoire is fairly broad but im a mid ti late 80s and 90s kid so some things got lost along the wayside...

Do yourself a favor Laz, listen to the cover done by Disturbed as well. :theband:

Translation: Geez Tead.... you're just old as dirt ain't cha?!?!

Paul Simon is a frequent guest at our yearly music fest... it occurs a block from my front porch. I've enjoyed 'Diamonds in the Soles of Her Shoes' and '50 Ways' from my porch while burning a bowl. Tead's world has it's charms on occasion. Hmmmm.... yes, many very creative charms... but that's another thread...

So... kinda feels like I'm drowning out your thread like it's my own... sorry.
Gotta share a fun moment with ya.
We have a huge D-Day museum in town. It's quite awesome, but that's not my point. This pulls a lot of vets to town. We even still see some WWII vets still. Tead's a friendly soul and generally chats with anyone... especially anyone wearing any indicators of service.
Yesterday, I saw a dude wearing an AirCav Stetson from Vietnam. Crossed rifles, 1st Cav emblem, gold cord with tassels... the whole 9 yards. You know Tead jumped on that opportunity.
Turned out he was a Cobra pilot. After introductions, he started speaking of the romance involved in having that much power in the hands of such a very young man. A sly smile rolled across Tead's face as he recalled some other recent conversations regarding the idea. I found it interesting that the Angels in my world were feeling the same ideas.
Fun... had to share.

I've been getting really good results using Osmocote+ as a a nute source. Super-cheap.

19 days in flower...water with Osmocote+ and Shake n' Feed Rose/Bloom

DSCF00506.JPG

View image in gallery

Translation: Geez Tead.... you're just old as dirt ain't cha?!?!

When I worked it was around a bunch of mid twenty somethings. After hearing my age one day one of them said, "Damn man, you're so old I bet you c** dust." But that wasn't near as painful as the SYT behind the cash register calling me Sir. :rofl:

So... kinda feels like I'm drowning out your thread like it's my own... sorry.
Gotta share a fun moment with ya.
We have a huge D-Day museum in town. It's quite awesome, but that's not my point. This pulls a lot of vets to town. We even still see some WWII vets still. Tead's a friendly soul and generally chats with anyone... especially anyone wearing any indicators of service.
Yesterday, I saw a dude wearing an AirCav Stetson from Vietnam. Crossed rifles, 1st Cav emblem, gold cord with tassels... the whole 9 yards. You know Tead jumped on that opportunity.
Turned out he was a Cobra pilot. After introductions, he started speaking of the romance involved in having that much power in the hands of such a very young man. A sly smile rolled across Tead's face as he recalled some other recent conversations regarding the idea. I found it interesting that the Angels in my world were feeling the same ideas.
Fun... had to share.

Don't ever feel bad about letting loose in here Tead, it's a family kind of joint. Dysfunctional family, but family just the same. I expect folks to walk in the front door, slip off the shoes, flop on the couch and.... talk about weather, work, wages, prices, problems, events, meals, siblings, cars, boats, motorcycles, pets, wives, husbands, cousins, crazy cousins, group W Bench sitting cousins, and even eventually growing ganja. :)

The only rule is be nice to one another. There's too much hate and spite in the world and we don't need it here. :circle-of-love:

DD4 is lovely, but I must say that DD3 is my favourite. She just has a lovely colour and structure! Looking really good fella! And damn, nice harvest! :):)

Says the man who grows monsters. :) I appreciate the words Mono. DD3 is the no additives, mgb only girl too. I did notice this morning that I think DD4 is getting a slight bit fatter, but it could be assumed bias on my part. Time will tell all. :)

19 days in flower...water with Osmocote+ and Shake n' Feed Rose/Bloom

Mouser ! She is beautiful ! I wish I could get a dark green and gloss like that. :thumb:

Remember back on post 1198 when I said the AUs were untied and allowed to spread open ? Might not have been such a good idea. The branches are too long, and too heavy on the ends. This morning I had three branches bent in two and laid over. Back to using the pipe cleaners... sigh.

The are showing a strong sativa lean so I don't expect giant fat buds, but there isn't any amber yet and it's nearly day 100. I'm antsy as a fourth grade picnic to chop these as well. :biglaugh: If I happen to catch a wild hair in the next week it might be lights out for them too.

Back
Top Bottom