Scorpio420's Purple Kush & CBD Dutch Treat 1st Time Grow Journal 2017

My suggestion is ask Jay for his email. Or give him yours ...or try to contact Van..or try and bust out 35 posts...lol

Not much more I can do to help, hands are kinda tied

I'd like to send a tent jays way, maybe a fan and filter if I can swing it also, but am tentative about shipping it to him is there a sponsor I could possibly buy it through and have them in contact with him to get shipping info, I'd just like to stay fairly anonymous van stank said he'd talk to him about finding out what size he wants
Start a new here thread..or say hi on a few of them , before ya know it you will have 50 posts

Thanks for the decarb info. Confused cause I have seen both ways on YouTube and wasn't sure. Made a batch of oil that I I did decarb and not feeling the effect yet. Another CBD rich girl about to be harvested and more oil in near future and want to make sure that i do right.

Is oil a good method for CBD? What about vaping? Smoking? Edibles? What's the best way to get the CBDs?

Thanks for the decarb info. Confused cause I have seen both ways on YouTube and wasn't sure. Made a batch of oil that I I did decarb and not feeling the effect yet. Another CBD rich girl about to be harvested and more oil in near future and want to make sure that i do right.

Is oil a good method for CBD? What about vaping? Smoking? Edibles? What's the best way to get the CBDs?

Hey Dan

what are you looking for exactly, relief wise??

Im not a vaper, so cant help there. I like Oils, as in infused and consumed oils. Im not a big smoker, its the instant HIGH im not a fan of, well, sometimes:thumb:

Fot Pain a CBD and THC is needed

what is yer plant yer harvesting soon?

Hey Dan

what are you looking for exactly, relief wise??

Im not a vaper, so cant help there. I like Oils, as in infused and consumed oils. Im not a big smoker, its the instant HIGH im not a fan of, well, sometimes:thumb:

Fot Pain a CBD and THC is needed

what is yer plant yer harvesting soon?

Hello & thanks for helping!,

I have MS and I want to see if CBD helps. Of course thc and traditional weed help pain and all around quality of life but I want to know how much CBD strains can help. I think that I have a MRI of brain soon and I want to see the effects.

Hello & thanks for helping!,

I have MS and I want to see if CBD helps. Of course thc and traditional weed help pain and all around quality of life but I want to know how much CBD strains can help. I think that I have a MRI of brain soon and I want to see the effects.

What CBD strains have u Tried?

what CBD strain are u growing

with MS I think the oils may be a great Option

do you have Dispensary Access??

Yes she is harvesting soon- NN1 "Nitengale" is the strain. Named her Gale. Seems to be more resinous than last CBD strain that I grew "shark shock". I made oil with her but don't think that has done much. That's why I'm so nervous and want to be sure that I do right.

Not a vaporizer either but I did make some last grow- smoking flowers still the best!

Yes she is harvesting soon- NN1 "Nitengale" is the strain. Named her Gale. Seems to be more resinous than last CBD strain that I grew "shark shock". I made oil with her but don't think that has done much. That's why I'm so nervous and want to be sure that I do right.

Not a vaporizer either but I did make some last grow- smoking flowers still the best!

Nightengale!!!!! Nice

I just harvested mine like a month ago, great smoke, mine seems ta have a decent THC, but not a lot, and GREAT CBD

Good Call, make some oil with Her, you will love it

This nitengale was advertised of 20% CBD and very low thc

Yes and ill be testing Mine soon

Minor Buzz, more than 1% THC for sure, But a HIGH CBD... well no proof yet, but soon

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

It's time
Jane was put into time out today...some quiet dark time for a day or two
She will get harvested tomorrow or Wednesday.
Mary is close behind Jane but the Purple Kush girls still have awhile yet and Seymour is Gunna be let go till she gets more amber
Probably do fresh harvest oil with Mary

I tested a DT bud a few days ago, great smoke, my Friend loved it, so she will be happy in a couple weeks when it's cured

In her quiet space
420-magazine-mobile240529803.jpg
420-magazine-mobile89813456.jpg
420-magazine-mobile562201768.jpg
Wow very Very nice. Still got Yr skills

Just went through the entire 1st grow thread and man what great information! Did the 2nd PK plant come out better without the nute burn? Which nutes were you using again I think I saw Big Grow, Tiger Grow, Epson salt, Calmag? What is the epson salt used for?

What was your water/ feed schedule like?

How did you like the Crop Kings seeds, did they meet your expectation?

Thank you.

Just went through the entire 1st grow thread and man what great information! Did the 2nd PK plant come out better without the nute burn? Which nutes were you using again I think I saw Big Grow, Tiger Grow, Epson salt, Calmag? What is the epson salt used for?

What was your water/ feed schedule like?

How did you like the Crop Kings seeds, did they meet your expectation?

Thank you.

Hey my friend

No, the next Purple Kush was as bad as the 1st ones, very disappointed indeed

Epsin salt is magnesium sulfit, great for mag issues like calmag, and good for blooming, I used it on my tomatoes so back then was using on my plants Inside as well
This was with the fox farm trio nutes I ran primarily at 50% recommend strength
Really can't remember my schedule for water, but pretty much was every other day and nutes every third watering

I've had a 50/50 success with Crop King, and no, I wouldn't order from them again, .uch better options for seeds in my opinion

Hey my friend

No, the next Purple Kush was as bad as the 1st ones, very disappointed indeed

Epsin salt is magnesium sulfit, great for mag issues like calmag, and good for blooming, I used it on my tomatoes so back then was using on my plants Inside as well
This was with the fox farm trio nutes I ran primarily at 50% recommend strength
Really can't remember my schedule for water, but pretty much was every other day and nutes every third watering

I've had a 50/50 success with Crop King, and no, I wouldn't order from them again, .uch better options for seeds in my opinion
Aw man that sucks to hear about the PK :confused:. Where would you recommend purchasing seeds from?

Aw man that sucks to hear about the PK :confused:. Where would you recommend purchasing seeds from?
I've had fantastic luck with Seedsman
They are a sponsor here and have a great selection

Just read threw the grow, were those weights you posted dried weights or wet? If wet do you remember the overall dry yield? Overall good grow glad you battled threw the problems! Great read!
Which plants my friend

Back
Top Bottom