Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

Hey GMT,

i have a couple of questions.

1. how do you tell when your plants are ready to harvest? do you go by the red hair method or do you look at the tric.

2. how long do you let your plants go without water before you harvest? the reason i ask is that my buddy is saying hes only getting less than 1/3 of harvest weight when dry.

We go by the trich color mostly. Sometimes we have to cut just to make room for new grow. I have read alot on this, and we have normally flushed for a half hour prior to cutting. We did however put one plant in the dark with no water or light for 50 hours prior to cutting. This supposedly forces the plant to give up remaining resources to the buds.

Maybe im going to pack up and move to michigan, i am just blown by those prices. Found a 2BR 2 BA on .7 acres and were asking 168K. . . :smokin: S**t i couldnt rent a room for 300/mo. Oh man seeds are no good. something i noticed with mine also, PowerKush does NOT like heat, anything about 81 for me taco'd all my top leaves. Hows it taste and smell btw?

The smoke was great and taste just a tad green though. Yup, you can find some real good deals around here right now. We have looked at nearly a dozen homes so far. Only bid on two to date. Was out-bid on the first one.:peacetwo:

There ya go brother. We will save up, buy the remaining lots and set modular houses on them. Rent them out to medical marijuana patient/caregivers only. Create a grower friendly community!! :slide:

Now, that's a great idea GMT!:thumb:

Looking very nice as usual. Always a pleasure to see you progress and new strains.... Great job...

Looking very nice as usual. Always a pleasure to see you progress and new strains.... Great job...

Thank you my friend. We have since moved the White Ice and the Church in to the flower room and taken 4 clones of each. We built an additional bubble cloner for anticipation of a new grow room. I believe MDVL has also seeded two more, a White Russian and a Blackberry, both feminised. She has turned her closet in her computer room into a veg area and currently has the autoflowers housed there.:thumb:

Thank you MDVL, I'll accept the award in behalf of my darling wife who has been a mother for 4 years...

We feel as if it's been a few days or something, we both look at these wonderful beautiful kids and STILL can't believe we have them, they're OURS?

GMT, GREAT looking updayte my friend. Hope you keep those he-she's out or in line.

You know that would be the next best thing to a nudist colony!

beautifully green, as always! I'm looking forward to putting my first set of plants into flowering that have been given nothing but organic nutes... so long are the days of nute burned leaves falling after week 5 of flowering...

Looking good there GMT:bravo::bravo:

Your plants always look great my friend..:thumb:

Thank you MDVL, I'll accept the award in behalf of my darling wife who has been a mother for 4 years...

We feel as if it's been a few days or something, we both look at these wonderful beautiful kids and STILL can't believe we have them, they're OURS?

GMT, GREAT looking updayte my friend. Hope you keep those he-she's out or in line.

You know that would be the next best thing to a nudist colony!

well i have a 22 year old if you would like a test drive version of when they get older LOL.. I love my son dearly but he can still be a PITA!!!:yummy:

well last night we decided since summer is near and weather is warmer we are switching the flower room for lights to be on. so they are now currently into there 24hr dark period.. so far things are going great we have 3 plants just blooming and 2 others who are going strong. i was able to pop a white russian and a blackberry and success!!!! later this week there will be more lights added to the autoflowers so that they grow grow grow.. This weekend we are attending the blessing of the bikes up in Baldwin.. Was up there yesterday and OH MY the bikes the leather yummmmmmmmmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom