rsz_sector_-7_g_030b.jpg

BUBBA KUSH

rsz_sector_-7_g_0bk.jpg

BUBBLELICIOUS

rsz_sector_-7_g_026wd.jpg

WHITE DEISEL

rsz_sector_-7_g_003cs.jpg

CITRUS SKUNK

Well here we are 7 days from germanation and thins are starting off well .Feed the plants with a root tonic to help set them up as well as some b-vitamans and liquid compost along with tarantula and pirrana to get the microbe level in the soil going.So many people forget that your soil needs these microbs and benifical fungus to brak things down for your roots to absorb.So even tho i dont feed any NPK to the soil i still get it ready for feeding time.

I'm here and ask. Dain I rinse coco that is bailed or bricked. How? I drop a brick or brick sized chunk of a bail in a 5 gal. bucket. To the bucket I add as much hot tap water as she'll hold. About 1" from the top. Let it sit for 24 hours. Scoop it out with a strainer. I don't use bagged but if I did I would not rinse it. That's a start. Laters :peace:

I'm here and ask. Dain I rinse coco that is bailed or bricked. How? I drop a brick or brick sized chunk of a bail in a 5 gal. bucket. To the bucket I add as much hot tap water as she'll hold. About 1" from the top. Let it sit for 24 hours. Scoop it out with a strainer. I don't use bagged but if I did I would not rinse it. That's a start. Laters :peace:

Ok so I got two general hydroponic's coco tec blockes,one fine the other mixed, soaking now.Thay expanded to three or four time there size as thay took in water,2 gallons so far,but now i am just going to fill the bucket and let it sit over night like you said thank's ...peace

thanks joe Ya well its all being done in the name of scince,oh and me getting high to;)

Need an idear of how much pearl light to mix in with the coco coir as well how much of it i should mix in with the soil resipy I use now.It is 60% pro-mix with 20% worm castings and 20% corse pearl light.Any sugestions seeing how it looks like have to plant tomarow.

In the past I have added perlite to coco. I have used as much as 50%. I decided 25 to 30% was better. I would go with 100% pure coco now. But if you want to add castings or other amendments, thats ok. If you grow in coco only, you do all the driving. You are in Total Control. When I grew in soil, I did not have this feeling. :peace:

have decide to try two plants in a pure cococoir grow one will be started in a cut 2 litter bottel,all ready under way,the other will be in a 3 gallon smart pot.

I think you can see a diffrance in the seedlings alredy as far as wich are more sativa dom or wich are indica pron.Will post pics tonight to show what i mean.Have to get more work done on my new grow room and as cheply as posable a lot diy from here on out.See what i can beg borrow or steal.oh well...peace

ya well this will be a start to some sort of hydro set up down the line with the ebb and grow bucket system looking good to me.but first we need to get the lights up and running'you would be surprised how many people have light from failed grows just sitting around but dont want to give them up with out some sort of partnership...lol..if i want a f@&%ing light i will go buy it befor i take on any partners ever again.

I gladly mentor sevral friend and others on what is posable for them to grow,given the amount of room,if thay are an owner v.s renter all that stuff to cosider.A C.F.L. grow in a computer tower to a perprtual ruduril harvet system in a walk in closet and other project's.Hell i bought my first 400 watt hps light in 84 when ronald ragin was tring to drive a stake threw our hart's.

So when some ungratful prick i put on the path to being a good provider of medicin demandes to be a partner in somthing he has nothing to bring to the table but a 600 watt light.How much do you think i can get one on e-bay or craig's list or my seacret fav and dont let this one out property room . com all sorts of stuff the police have got to sell from raids on grows and shops so i say liberate it and get back to what its ment for.

I am smoking some sour grape kush mixed with my sage a gram of each in a bob marlie hemp papper king size.so im not stoned but nice and high whare the word just flow .Oh and dont think i didnt offer him somthing for the use of his light like an oz for each harvest some time its this atidtude that people have what i call this sence of entitelment that makes me just sick that the world ows them something for just being born or who thay were born to off topic i know but this is now a rant so bere with me please.

So i think i am just going to blow the money i have for the light movers an buy that 600 watt digetal ballest set up that i have been reading up on....peace

ya well this will be a start to some sort of hydro set up down the line with the ebb and grow bucket system looking good to me.but first we need to get the lights up and running'you would be surprised how many people have light from failed grows just sitting around but dont want to give them up with out some sort of partnership...lol..if i want a f@&%ing light i will go buy it befor i take on any partners ever again.

I gladly mentor sevral friend and others on what is posable for them to grow,given the amount of room,if thay are an owner v.s renter all that stuff to cosider.A C.F.L. grow in a computer tower to a perprtual ruduril harvet system in a walk in closet and other project's.Hell i bought my first 400 watt hps light in 84 when ronald ragin was tring to drive a stake threw our hart's.

So when some ungratful prick i put on the path to being a good provider of medicin demandes to be a partner in somthing he has nothing to bring to the table but a 600 watt light.How much do you think i can get one on e-bay or craig's list or my seacret fav and dont let this one out property room . com all sorts of stuff the police have got to sell from raids on grows and shops so i say liberate it and get back to what its ment for.

I am smoking some sour grape kush mixed with my sage a gram of each in a bob marlie hemp papper king size.so im not stoned but nice and high whare the word just flow .Oh and dont think i didnt offer him somthing for the use of his light like an oz for each harvest some time its this atidtude that people have what i call this sence of entitelment that makes me just sick that the world ows them something for just being born or who thay were born to off topic i know but this is now a rant so bere with me please.

So i think i am just going to blow the money i have for the light movers an buy that 600 watt digetal ballest set up that i have been reading up on....peace

Some peoples sense of entitlement blows me away. An oz per harvest is more than generous considering what that oz would cost on the street. Not to mention your quality would surpass anything available. Can't imagine taking on a partner. No chance in hell. My wife is the only person that knows we are growing and I intend to keep it that way.

When my 250 watt MH went out at the end of veg I was lucky enough to have a friend let me BORROW one of his 1000 watt HPS systems, no strings attached. I could not imagine a FRIEND who had the equipment laying around demanding a partnership unless they were providing the vast majority of equipment, helping with setup and helping with harvest.

An ounce per grow for a 600 watt light? My buddy just agreed to let me keep his whole 1000 watt light set (air cooled hood, magnetic ballast, cords and bulb) for an ounce of my Wonderberry from my current grow. Hell we don't even know what quality it will be at harvest time which is still 4 to 5 weeks away.

If you ever come hang with my buddies and I in central and northern California we will take care of you Dain. No respectful grower goes without. :passitleft:

Sorry for ranting in your thread Dain but that kind of thinking is childish and makes me as mad as you.

thanks for putting up with my rant folfs,and be cairful hear to learn i do travel a lot...lol...and hay rc i new you would find your way here sooner or later this will be the home of all futer project's for me.

A big part of risk managment in this thing we do is keeping it to a need to know baseis.I never say on a phone what i can say in person never say anything that i could put in a note never write anything down i can imply with a nod and dont even nod when a hand shake will do_Oh well im of to tend to my plants where ican find some....peace

Back
Top Bottom