rsz_2-10buba.jpg

babby bubba kush

rsz_2-10bubbel.jpg

babby bubblelicious

rsz_2-10csk.jpg

babby citrus skunk

rsz_2-10csk2.jpg

babby white deisel

Thank's RC Just some babby photo's i wanted to post to make an obsevation about how right out of the gate with four strains it looks like two diffrint phenom's.

I allso notice that all of the plants started in the ripped down 2 litter bottels are doing better than the one's in the smart pots for now.I have knows that nurserys will start seedlings in small trays and progresivly move them to bigger ones not only to save room,but becuse thay wont take off above ground untll the roots have filled enough of the container.The larger the container the longer it takes for the plant to establish it's self.Thats not to say you want a plant to ever become root bound.I will be transplanting them in two more weeks to their finail containers.So thay will have time for their roots to fill in befor flowering is started.

Thank's RC Just some babby photo's i wanted to post to make an obsevation about how right out of the gate with four strains it looks like two diffrint phenom's.

I allso notice that all of the plants started in the ripped down 2 litter bottels are doing better than the one's in the smart pots for now.I have knows that nurserys will start seedlings in small trays and progresivly move them to bigger ones not only to save room,but becuse thay wont take off above ground untll the roots have filled enough of the container.The larger the container the longer it takes for the plant to establish it's self.Thats not to say you want a plant to ever become root bound.I will be transplanting them in two more weeks to their finail containers.So thay will have time for their roots to fill in befor flowering is started.

kinda like forcing the thick nutrient transport roots to grow downward searching for sweet nectar water instead of small veiney roots spreading outwards? is this the idea? or maybe another benefit at least?

kinda like forcing the thick nutrient transport roots to grow downward searching for sweet nectar water instead of small veiney roots spreading outwards? is this the idea? or maybe another benefit at least?

I have allways thught it had to do with the tap root taking energy away from above ground growth till it has done it's thing.I know some house plants like to be root bound,like spider plants,but not cannabis plants.I am suire some one here can provid a more sciantific answer but I am getting baked sotill next time...peace:bong:

Na you didn't miss anything yet,but thanks for comming by.Well my two plant's in the coco are not looking that good.The more i read the more I am glad i didn't throw all my egg's in one basket.From what I am reading you do need special nute's for it.Also feeding is differnt then soil grow's as far as how much and how often it need's nute's.

The other plant's are moveing along as you would want.thay are about 10 inch's from the light,a t-5 8 bulb set up I have been using for years the bulbs have about 4800 hrs on them.I don't know how long thay are good for but i changed them less then a year ago.Have a lot of plants started and not much else done so i better get to work....peace:grinjoint:

Picked up ply wood 2x4's and some styrofoam insulation for heat and noise.Going to frame out the wnidow's and build some work tabels.My plan is to some day leave beloved soil and move to hydro.What form i will pick is a while off,need to learn a lot more about it as well as the funding to change over.

Plants were doing grate til an attack by a pot crazed cat..ugg..thankfully no one was seareusly hurt.The bubblelious is doing the best over all with bubba kush showing some real vigor.The plant in the smart pots are finely taking off:cheer:and need watering more often then the smaller two leitter pot's.

have a bud of lemmon skunk to puff this weekend hope my citrus skunk look's half as good...peace:bong:

well one of the plants in the coco died and the other just wont take off i did some thing wrong.Working up a soil less mix of promix-bx coco coir perllite and worm castings.to this i will also add espoma garden lime and bone meal.

got some of the framing done around the windows and will be putting the plywood up today.need to have this done so i can set up the light mover.need to get that done so i can repot this week,you see how one thing can hold up others.I want the plants to realy grow into their new pot's befor thay are flowerd.we all know that bigger roots mean bigger plant's.

tried that lomon skunk with the wike today.not over powering at first but came on strong as i was here typing.A good warm body high dont feal the throbing of my burn and skin graft.Head is buzzed and have to look for the keys as i type.the flavor was kind lemon like nisely cured would give it an 8 out of 10 over all.Going to do some reading so later folks.oh ya it was green house's lemon skunk.

Here are some pics folks

rsz_2-8_week_4_bubelicious.jpg

This is th bublelicious.She is looking real good the best plant in this grow so far.

rsz_2-8_week_4bublelious-side.jpg

Here is a side veiw see how tight the nodes are this is do to the T-5 lights

rsz_2-8_week_4_bk.jpg

This is the BUBBA KUSH,this is the strain i most want to try

rsz_2-8_week_4_csk.jpg

This the CITRUS SKUNK.I can not wait to she see how she tastes

rsz_2-8_week_4_wd.jpg

Here is the WHITE DEISEL,this could be a grate hybred

I have four BLUEBERRY seed sproteing today sweet from dutch pasion.I have some of d.j short's blue berry but i am saveing the to ues with a friend.To day i am going to germanate some auto strains to fill in between my harvest's i am useing low life's
WHITE-RUSSIAN and sagarmatha AK-47

My germanting method goes like this.First I soak the seed for 24 to 36 hours in water.Next i place them in wet paper towles in between two ceramic plate's.This is so plants are germanating in total darkness.I then put them on a water proff heating pad set on low.I then will check in 24 hour's to see how are doing ones that are sproting a tap root biger the a half inch are sowen in a contaier that has been pre waterd about a half inch below the soil line.Next thay are lightly waterd with a spray bottel as not to disturb them.The last step that i do i cover withclear plastic wrap to make it like a tarreium.As the seed'd brake the soil line the plastic wrap is removed.

Like I said one of my coco plants died but the other is perking up Going to finish covering the windows to day and repotting is on the way...peace

Welcom tiger i new you would find your way,thank's butcher these are just the one's growing in the smart pot's.

have to put the light mover up tomarow.I will be repotting this week ahead of plan but i want them to realy grow into their final container's befor flowering.Still have to work on my soil-less mix but so far i am looking at 2 part's pro-mix BX,2 part's corse perlite,
one part worm casting's,and one part cococoir.To this i will add one tbs of espoma garden lime per gallon of pro-mix.The pro-mix also come with a benifical fungi to help the roots take up nute's.The worm casting's will add some nitrogen to the soil as well as being a good soil conditioner.The cococoir is a mix of corse and fine mixed together that has been leached of any and all salts that may have been left behind.This is only reqiered of the compressed block's and not the loose baged product.

Started to repot today so far so good don't have the room for every thing right now but f#@k it got to do what is best for the plants.In the future I will try to start in larger container's it's just better i think.Nothing smaller then a gallon from now on the two litter botels just didn't hold enough soil.Well back to work..peace

well five of them repoted as of now will give them a rooting tonic that is for transplants.Thay are looking so root bound i should have had this done last week.In my other grow I did not repot into larger contaners befor flowering I think that is what is holding them back from being heavy yeilders.These plants will be given three or four weeks to grow into their new homes befor i flower them.

What a jump Dain Sounds like your having a ball so far. Sure glad that you can do most the work. I think you love that part too. The duct man will take care of the air for you. So your off and running....literally .:grinjoint:

My Bubblelicious is my best plant at the moment too.

Good luck Buddy and have a hell of a grow. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom