Seedsman Comparative Grow With New Light

Shitty little fuckers ... But cleaned up nicely with their new growth!! I just don't know what the hell that is.. please any advice on what that could have been...

20231118_194538.jpg

20231118_194547.jpg

20231118_194552.jpg

20231118_194556.jpg

20231118_194600.jpg

20231118_194607.jpg

20231118_194622.jpg

20231118_194628.jpg

20231118_194635.jpg

20231118_194639.jpg

I'm really stumped on those ugly ass leaves... I don't think I've ever had any plant to look like that I'll have to go back and look at the last grow when they was light stressed. Because they got the same crispiness or they had since I cut them. And if I remember right the lease showed the same calcium deficiency look... If it was to dirt as hungry as these damn plants are I think they pretty much sucked bad out of it already... I believe there was a hungry little booger they totally skipped medveg!!!! Auto is still on midveg I thinking about switching to full on her .

Yep this is the last chance for that black sugar and that sour g to come out right if not it's adios amigos if I see another blemish on them or that same shit coming back. To be totally honest with you I've been stumped on a lot of shit. Long story don't want to go through it worst case scenario I'm about to buy 4x4 and a pack of 10 gallon pots and they're getting moved to that with more Happy frog soil to replenish the 10 gallon pots but if it was the dirt I think they done drawed most of what was hurting them out of it cuz they've been so hungry. I'm going to put in my other fan today the new one that I bought so now that'll be two back in there and also like I said I bumped up the ventilation because I did have it on a low setting in the beginning and forgot it's always had good to have good ventilation with your so it could have been a numerous factors but honestly I really don't think it was the dirt I don't think they had no effect with it because of the other plant show no signs that anyways we're off that now until I get home and see if I see anything new if it's still good and green then I say they're good to go. HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE

Yep this is the last chance for that black sugar and that sour g to come out right if not it's adios amigos if I see another blemish on them or that same shit coming back. To be totally honest with you I've been stumped on a lot of shit. Long story don't want to go through it worst case scenario I'm about to buy 4x4 and a pack of 10 gallon pots and they're getting moved to that with more Happy frog soil to replenish the 10 gallon pots but if it was the dirt I think they done drawed most of what was hurting them out of it cuz they've been so hungry. I'm going to put in my other fan today the new one that I bought so now that'll be two back in there and also like I said I bumped up the ventilation because I did have it on a low setting in the beginning and forgot it's always had good to have good ventilation with your so it could have been a numerous factors but honestly I really don't think it was the dirt I don't think they had no effect with it because of the other plant show no signs that anyways we're off that now until I get home and see if I see anything new if it's still good and green then I say they're good to go. HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE
Add Cal mag to that happy frog. But it want last but two weeks. Of nutes. Butter get ocean forest and mix half half. Or 3/4-1/2happy. Cause not enough nutes in happy for full grown plant. Or one month old. Trust me all I use is that mix. Tried everyway I could. And yep I ditch one in heart beat too. But I have 20 at a time too. And only I smoke.

Add Cal mag to that happy frog. But it want last but two weeks. Of nutes. Butter get ocean forest and mix half half. Or 3/4-1/2happy. Cause not enough nutes in happy for full grown plant. Or one month old. Trust me all I use is that mix. Tried everyway I could. And yep I ditch one in heart beat too. But I have 20 at a time too. And only I smoke.
FYI bro

Thanks everyone and thank you dust for your feedback I'm glad to see you giving some.
I try not too. But some times saying some makes a difference in helping someone even if subconsciously. That way they can make things better for them selves. Cause only they know what they do. And methods and practices they perfected. Cause I know my tech and people can say and help same way. It's welcomed.

I'm going to do an experiment I have Fox farm Happy frog soil left and I have the Fox farm soil conditioner. I am going to take me a sour G seed and I am going to sprout it in a 50/50 mix of that dirt in a 32 oz Dunkin donut cup and I want to see how she grows. I will keep her in the tent with the Northern light Auto until I decide what to do with her. Because honestly I'm contemplating on getting a 4x4 within the next two weeks maybe sooner. And the ones in the two by four is going to get moved to the 4x4 if I get it I can put my scrog in at any time so I'm pretty much not worried about that at the moment as I said I got plenty time. Long story with these two tents that I'm using but I pretty much handled the 2x2 the same way I did the two by four on dismantlement when I had to hurry up and get it out and the Northern light Auto seems to be doing fine in the two by two. I sprayed the hell out of these tents with smell goods and bleach before I dismantle them when I harvested the last batch because I was in a rush to get out the tents and all smell.. but I did clean these tents up with rubbing alcohol and bleach before I set the plants in it and I sprayed them with hydrogen peroxide so I don't think it's the tent I don't think it was the dirt because the other plant wasn't doing that that's in the same dirt. I think it was I did not give them enough water and they just got dried to fuck up and crispy and they was taking shit out of their leaves cuz they wouldn't fed properly I get leery on seedlings because I always use clones and clones I can feed straight full force like I was feeding their mother that I took them off of as with seedlings you got to be careful when you first water on how much you give and all that crap I was on the very very little low side for the first 3 weeks they got no nutrients except whatever was in the damn dirt in those dunkin' donuts cups with plain Happy frog soil. And honestly I'm more than likely did not give them enough water at all.. like I said that's why I hate starting seedlings.. I was fearful for one over watering which will cause to root rot on young growth and all that bad shit. But anyways you get the gist I think the plants are finally under control now though I can't wait to see them I'll be home shortly I'll either check on them then or a couple hours after I get home after I relax for a bit. And if they still green today because the young New growth was all green and nothing fucked up that means I should be good to go. You're still getting their 40% but I'm at about 17 18 in from their tops which is where I'm going to keep it at until they start growing good. Like I said by then I know what I'm going to do if I'm getting this 4x4 or not. Because I can put my xs 3000 pro in there and those three plants that have plenty of room I was still scrog them. And I still have my other 220 Watt LED grow light that I can put in there and I can put a couple more plants in. So the sour G that I start now in this dirt with the 50/50 mix to see how it turns out. By the way it goes it's going to be these three and the 2x4 like it is now no matter how they fucking look I'll just keep growing them keep pinching off leaves if I don't like it I don't care. But it seems to be that the problem was only on the fans.... And I still can't figure out why the hell the other one showing no signs of nothing was at the same distance on light was in the same dirt getting the same treatment. At first I thought I sprayed them with plain water and then I forgot I had some potassium silicate in my spray bottle so their leaves might have got hit with that as well. I have most definitely stop spraying them leaves like @InTheShed said... Talk to y'all soon on my way home bus finally here

I try not too. But some times saying some makes a difference in helping someone even if subconsciously. That way they can make things better for them selves. Cause only they know what they do. And methods and practices they perfected. Cause I know my tech and people can say and help same way. It's welcomed.
To say the true . If I grow 10 plant do same thing and all sudden one has a spot. Most time it gets cut . Cause 19 others didn't have it . Just means to me something wrong with that plant I chop it.

I'm going to do an experiment I have Fox farm Happy frog soil left and I have the Fox farm soil conditioner. I am going to take me a sour G seed and I am going to sprout it in a 50/50 mix of that dirt in a 32 oz Dunkin donut cup and I want to see how she grows. I will keep her in the tent with the Northern light Auto until I decide what to do with her. Because honestly I'm contemplating on getting a 4x4 within the next two weeks maybe sooner. And the ones in the two by four is going to get moved to the 4x4 if I get it I can put my scrog in at any time so I'm pretty much not worried about that at the moment as I said I got plenty time. Long story with these two tents that I'm using but I pretty much handled the 2x2 the same way I did the two by four on dismantlement when I had to hurry up and get it out and the Northern light Auto seems to be doing fine in the two by two. I sprayed the hell out of these tents with smell goods and bleach before I dismantle them when I harvested the last batch because I was in a rush to get out the tents and all smell.. but I did clean these tents up with rubbing alcohol and bleach before I set the plants in it and I sprayed them with hydrogen peroxide so I don't think it's the tent I don't think it was the dirt because the other plant wasn't doing that that's in the same dirt. I think it was I did not give them enough water and they just got dried to fuck up and crispy and they was taking shit out of their leaves cuz they wouldn't fed properly I get leery on seedlings because I always use clones and clones I can feed straight full force like I was feeding their mother that I took them off of as with seedlings you got to be careful when you first water on how much you give and all that crap I was on the very very little low side for the first 3 weeks they got no nutrients except whatever was in the damn dirt in those dunkin' donuts cups with plain Happy frog soil. And honestly I'm more than likely did not give them enough water at all.. like I said that's why I hate starting seedlings.. I was fearful for one over watering which will cause to root rot on young growth and all that bad shit. But anyways you get the gist I think the plants are finally under control now though I can't wait to see them I'll be home shortly I'll either check on them then or a couple hours after I get home after I relax for a bit. And if they still green today because the young New growth was all green and nothing fucked up that means I should be good to go. You're still getting their 40% but I'm at about 17 18 in from their tops which is where I'm going to keep it at until they start growing good. Like I said by then I know what I'm going to do if I'm getting this 4x4 or not. Because I can put my xs 3000 pro in there and those three plants that have plenty of room I was still scrog them. And I still have my other 220 Watt LED grow light that I can put in there and I can put a couple more plants in. So the sour G that I start now in this dirt with the 50/50 mix to see how it turns out. By the way it goes it's going to be these three and the 2x4 like it is now no matter how they fucking look I'll just keep growing them keep pinching off leaves if I don't like it I don't care. But it seems to be that the problem was only on the fans.... And I still can't figure out why the hell the other one showing no signs of nothing was at the same distance on light was in the same dirt getting the same treatment. At first I thought I sprayed them with plain water and then I forgot I had some potassium silicate in my spray bottle so their leaves might have got hit with that as well. I have most definitely stop spraying them leaves like @InTheShed said... Talk to y'all soon on my way home bus finally here
Holly crap dude. Got get my glasses.

Back
Top Bottom