Seedsman Comparative Grow With New Light

What do you think this is?

20231113_204045.jpg

Doesn't look like it's progressing! They should need watering today so they will get their full veg! Looking like the light was to culprit again when am I going to learn my! Do it the way I know does good! I'm not listening to any recommendations for the manufacturer I'm growing it the way I know it likes.. I believe if I would have kept my light at 16 in and 40% until I started my scrog and they got much vigorous growing I would have been okay. Pics a little later today and they are due for a trim at least the two black sugars. I need to take the nodes off that I don't need plus a couple of the lower fans that's going to be trouble and too close to the dirt....

Hope everyone's having a great morning I know I wish I was woke up with cold chills down aching all over but I'm still at work working my ass off! Come to find out one of my roommates got colvid and didn't tell nobody. If I get tested and it comes back that I got it and it's because of him cuz he never told nobody he's not going to feel that covid when I'm done with him he's going to be feeling something entirely different! Frfr

Check the pH in my soil yesterday it registered 6.8 all three pots! It had to been that fucking light that and I don't think I've been watering and feeding them as I should have because you know with little young seedlings you tend to get scared I need to quit being like that. They seem fine on water last night still rather wet they should need some today then they'll get fed their full veg. Other than that hydrogen peroxide work well on my Northern light Auto I took 11 oz of water and I put in one ounce of hydrogen peroxide I sprayed all soil and my plant got rid of that damn fruit fly that was in there and it was only one but I wasn't playing it with that shit cuz I did see two or three running around in the dirt now I didn't see any yesterday. Branching out rather nicely with my sour G and black sugars actually some thick ass branches I cut off last night so the growth look pretty healthy I should have took pictures of them but honestly feeling like shit. I still came to work head feeling like a fucking oven and body aching all over. You know that feeling when you first wake up and you can feel your body ache you even stretch your feet and you still ache and soon as you roll the cover off of you you start shivering that's how I felt this morning and dedicated motherfucker that I am still carried my ass to work why because I want my house any house anywhere! I am damn sure tired of renting a house.....

I found me a nice one bedroom condo over by where I work at me and my uncle's been talking about moving to campbellsville as well so everything's up in the air right now they wanted 120 Grand from the house where I'm at and honestly in my eyes it's not worth that.. maybe they was too young to have a light sitting at 14 in giving them 500 ppfd. Lmao when am I going to learn to quit trying to feed my plants super light... Unless I have CO2

Well just got home and after a little peepage let's just say they look happier than a punk in a Peter patch.... Lmao

Sour G still beautiful even with those two fucked up leaves.. teaches me a valuable lesson should have knew that from the get-go when will I ever learn.. Northern light Auto looking spectacular seems like that spray helped out I'll have to get down to the nitty gritty and look at the soil with 100 times zoom if I have to I want zero gnats in that mug. I mean it's not the kind that will hurt plants is this regular ass household fruit flies because my uncle keeps wanting to bring in all that fruit and never eat it and vegetables and it just sits and rotten and I get on in Time after Time after Time. Every now and again I get a couple straight fruit flies in my room but I try to eradicate them I'm usually clicking quick out to my room so nothing gets in it cuz I don't like that shit that's my only sanctuary that's where I sleep....

Damn I hope you test negative, and also feel better soon!

A small bowl of apple cider vinegar with a few drops of dish soap mixed in will kill the fruit flies. Just stick it next to the pot and wait for the harvest. 🪰
yep u right about that one uncle paul swears by that

Back
Top Bottom