Seedsman Comparative Grow With New Light

I'm going with light burn.:(
Same bro.. To young to need nutes that bad or to have a deficiency for anything... I raised the light to my usual through all of my grows and always came out with good yields 16 in!! And I will keep it at 40% I will also move my sour G to the left figuring the middle is always the hotspot and see how the other ones go about... Havent had time to do much of anything except cut the dead ugly leaves off so I move some stuff around today. Pic soon

Hell yeah you can't stop a sour G! Lmao

20231111_193801.jpg

20231111_193806.jpg

20231111_193814.jpg

20231111_193818.jpg

20231111_193823.jpg

20231111_193832.jpg

20231111_193835.jpg

20231111_193840.jpg

20231111_193847.jpg

20231111_193851.jpg

I think it's looking splintactic... Yes so I'll burn a few leaves I forgot that that was a Hot zone! Lmao seem to be doing a lot better since I raised the light and lowered it to 30 now I can bump it back to 50. And I will keep the light 16 to 18 in throughout the whole growth depending on which one they like. My monster black sugars are turning out to look like beast instead of monsters! Lmao

I do believe this is going to turn out to be a very fun scrog..

I do my scrog differently I see that most people just let their branches grow through the square holes but you all know me I like tying my branches down that way every single note gets pointed up and they all become colas all the way up its arm...

20231111_193857.jpg

20231111_193903.jpg

20231111_193921.jpg

20231111_193926.jpg

20231111_194116.jpg

Everything look good when I looked in there on them I could tell it was close to their bedtime cuz her leaves were starting to rest! They are now starting to Branch out so I think they've recovered from their top and transplant.. Where are my manners good morning and happy Sunday everyone...

Looking good there @marcus611a

Will you be scrogging one big net or a couple smaller ones?
I am thinking about doing a scrog soon, good luck with yours.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
I have a 2x4 net ready on hand and I also have a 2x2 net ready for my Northern light Auto

Looking good there @marcus611a

Will you be scrogging one big net or a couple smaller ones?
I am thinking about doing a scrog soon, good luck with yours.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
And I will be keeping your grow as well and zooming in on the pictures like I do with everyone else! Lmao

Thank you for your kind words @marcus611a

When will you decide to place the net?
I like to let mind grow up to the net and then start training the branches to grow horizontally.

TR
Me too brother like I said some people just let their branches grow up through the holes of the net and that's it but not me I like tying down all of my shit I want big colas throughout the whole branch. It looks like I have recovered from the transplant on top and so I'll probably place my net up tonight or tomorrow because of their growth will be uncanny now as in super fast. I already have my net placed for my auto I will tie it down the same way and when I see stigma's coming out I'll keep bending the top down for about a week and then just let it go on cuz I don't know how big it will get and only got so much room in that 2x2 as far as height goes not much really room so I have to keep tying her down as much as possible.

Now my 2x4 is another story I can let my branches get 2 ft long before flip if I choose to but I will probably let them go a foot and then flip , once I get my space filled I'm not going to flip just because my space is filled because then it will be my vertical growth time. I really hope all this makes sense if not we'll be more detailed. I am only wanting six branches per plant so couple of my plants I got to cut the bottom two branches off. Six branches will give me massive yield on all three and I do not care if the branch is intertwined with each other plant because it will be beautiful like that that's really why I wanted sour G in the middle I still might put her back I'll have to see.. because it was my plan and I ain't letting some plant with light stress getting my way I will just keep my light at 16 in throughout whole growth 18 if necessary.... But the light that I am using is a very powerful light I have found that out plus it's the upgraded version which I did not know which push out more ppfd. I really love this light two and a 4x4 would be awesome.

Let's take a look at Clementine#2 and I know you remember how her football buds looked!!!! Let's see if I can get this a little Northern light Auto to be the same like I had her in that 2x2 with scrog. I might try to go back to find a picture if I do I'll edit this post and put it in it...

20231113_193505.jpg

20231113_193452.jpg

Back
Top Bottom