Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy Comparative By Baron Von Blurple

Happy Easter 🐣
17119141481111693371628966631903.jpg

Clean those windows and screens and double your photons!
Says the Southern California guy.

Its still Winter here. Not exactly picking grapefruits from the tree in a tank top for breakfast kind of day/week/month.

But yes, maybe in July, I will do that.

By then the Window Sill Sistas will have moved to the Hinterhoff and the clones will have made their way into the artificial photonic reflection booth. At least, thats what the Vape is telling me.

:volcano-smiley:

Looking good :high-five: I could never grow in the window without having 2ft of stem :rofl::passitleft:
Its just the starter position for these seedlings....just until it warms up here and I can switch gears to the tent in the detached garage.

Phree photons phor now.

FWIW, we just got another big dump of snow, so I wont be washing the windows any time soon.

I have been waiting to post something a little more exciting than the slow grow that The Window Sill Sistas have been putting up. I dont really consider whats going in the window sill as news worthy. That being said, there is news on the geranium clone.

It doesnt look like its going to take.

Im pretty sure nobody was coaxing Galactic forces for it, so thanks everyone for that.

Moving forward to the Cannabis side of things. We still wait for warmer nights so I can move The Window Sill Sistas into Das Schloss and expedite some growth for...

(must be said in low deep German accent with echo) zee kloningk.

Again....take note how impressively dirty my windows are. The day they get cleaned will be a miraculous post of special magnificence.

Things will get much more exciting and news worthy then. I promise.

Stay funky Bros!

I have been waiting to post something a little more exciting than the slow grow that The Window Sill Sistas have been putting up. I dont really consider whats going in the window sill as news worthy. That being said, there is news on the geranium clone.

It doesnt look like its going to take.

Im pretty sure nobody was coaxing Galactic forces for it, so thanks everyone for that.

Moving forward to the Cannabis side of things. We still wait for warmer nights so I can move The Window Sill Sistas into Das Schloss and expedite some growth for...

(must be said in low deep German accent with echo) zee kloningk.

Again....take note how impressively dirty my windows are. The day they get cleaned will be a miraculous post of special magnificence.
Sorry about your little red flower.

Today in Das Schloss

I brought the tent out of its Winter hibernation and checked to see if all system are going and to prepare pots. All systems are indeed going and I now move onto making pots.

As Im making pots, I realize after the second pot that Im not going to have enough leftover Pro Mix to entertain my ideas of how many I am going to grow. So I had to go raid the Wintered over Hinterhof pots to fulfill my needs. I imagine if anything goes funky this grow, it will be with the 4 pots that got that stuff. Which was Pro Mix anyways, but I cant help but think that the pH will be all whickedy whack in those.

Nevertheless its time once again to ask.....

Do you even sleeve?

Stay funky Bros.

Back
Top Bottom