Serious 6 & More

thanks for trying. I don't need a big panel, just one of the smaller ones. I can display what can be done 12/12 from seed.

I only know of a few people here who've received LED panels to sponsor grows. They are clearly premium growers and why would companies not choose premium growers with immaculate journals? It is what makes sense to me, anyway.

I bought my LED panels from Top LED. Two of them were about 200 dollars and my plants love them. If I could afford only one, I would grow just two plants under it at a time, then save for more, etc. I don't think the "famous" people here get more than others at all. They also spend a dis-ordinate amount of time posting photos and updates, while fielding hundreds of questions and helping to guide others in their grows.

I think those are the folks being sponsored. Makes sense. Right?

I only know of a few people here who've received LED panels to sponsor grows. They are clearly premium growers and why would companies not choose premium growers with immaculate journals? It is what makes sense to me, anyway.

I bought my LED panels from Top LED. Two of them were about 200 dollars and my plants love them. If I could afford only one, I would grow just two plants under it at a time, then save for more, etc. I don't think the "famous" people here get more than others at all. They also spend a dis-ordinate amount of time posting photos and updates, while fielding hundreds of questions and helping to guide others in their grows.

Ouch. I really did lose my mojo. Most of my old friends are all freely sponsored. I guess I was gone too long.
GF, I had a small part in helping & being active in alot of the now well established members' grows/questions.
I remember quite a few now-popular members very 1st journals. Just trying to defend my wounded pride. Sorry.

according to my present and past flower:watt ratio I am a "premium grower". I post pictures frequently. I've also helped and even saved a lot of grows. recently I haven't been around as much for personal reasons, but that doesn't mean I can't post 2 updates a week. obviously you haven't seen cajuncelt's grows because he produces some of the fattest colas I've seen.

I was going to give her 3 names of ppl everyone knows to PM & ask them who got their 1st journal/grow up n going initially with them. But, she's really cool & knowledgeable ta boot so I'll just accept I'm a non premium member now.
Man, this has been a crappy morning so far.
<------I'm gonna get blaze, take a nap, & start over.

Ouch. I really did lose my mojo. Most of my old friends are all freely sponsored. I guess I was gone too long.
GF, I had a small part in helping & being active in alot of the now well established members' grows/questions.
I remember quite a few now-popular members very 1st journals. Just trying to defend my wounded pride. Sorry.

I only gave an opinion based on observation. I have only been here since November. I never meant to hurt your pride. You are taking what I said very personally and it was not meant to be personal at all. I don't think I'm having much of a day, today, either.

according to my present and past flower:watt ratio I am a "premium grower". I post pictures frequently. I've also helped and even saved a lot of grows. recently I haven't been around as much for personal reasons, but that doesn't mean I can't post 2 updates a week. obviously you haven't seen cajuncelt's grows because he produces some of the fattest colas I've seen.

I never said he was not a premium grower. That's the part which was taken personally. I expressed why I thought they sponsored some and not others. I also think it may have to do with personality and behavior. If a sponsor is watching a journal and decides that person would be a great way to host their product, I am certain they are not going to choose someone who is combative, or ill mannered. Again, this is not accusing anybody of this, it is conjecture and observation on who is sponsored. The ones I know are evenly tempered, stable, have a definite style, etc. So again, is not personal or directed toward anybody. I don't play those games. I say what I mean. I like all you guys very much!

I was going to give her 3 names of ppl everyone knows to PM & ask them who got their 1st journal/grow up n going initially with them. But, she's really cool & knowledgeable ta boot so I'll just accept I'm a non premium member now.
Man, this has been a crappy morning so far.
<------I'm gonna get blaze, take a nap, & start over.

I apologize to you for whatever I said to trigger such a rash of shit. I'm actually NOT really cool and my knowledge is limited to what I've learned here about growing cannabis. Sigh.

You run 200w how many grams do you get per plant

on average about 14 grams per plant at 12/12 from seed. this number doesn't change whether I top, lst, and/or lollipop. I've also tried combinations of all these techniques. the only one I really like is lollipopping.

when I had a 150 watt hid I would consistently pull about 28 grams per plant at 12/12 from seed. I miss hid growing.

I've also tried vegging for a week and the yield is similar due to a bottleneck in my system (my lighting). serious 6 #2 was vegged for a week or two by placing her outside during the day and under the fluorescent lighting at night and she produced 14 grams.

Yikes. Sorry bout that B. Didn't mean to do all that. So, back to a light. Man those 6" hoods, 400w used are pretty cheap. I don't mean to keep going on about it, but you grow the best weed with such small light. I've tried... & can't. How does the 6 smoke? I still have those 2 Serious beans, don't know why I haven't popped them (my phone typed pooped)/

GF, my bad. Computer does/doesn't always communicate well. I have the best of intentions. By the way, I've read v some of your posts & you're way more knowledgeable v for your amount of grows than I was.

Cajun, I only have a basic knowledge of canna growing, but it is based on my years of horticulture career in the greenhouse bedding plant and perennial industry. I stopped working a long time ago, but the basics of growing are still there. That was a great advantage, but I sure don't know all the ins and outs of growing.

Like today I was reading something Lester said about the nitrogen being drawn out of the soil when finishing, depleting the soil and allowing it all to be used up will help with the grassy taste. I still can't figure out how you do that in soil in the ground. There is no way to flush that soil and it will always have minerals and elements in it.

I guess containers are easier, provided you do not have actual soil in the mix. Clay holds particles differently than other particles, etc. Eh, I'm on a tangent. Sorry about that. I have much to learn is my point.

Cajun, I only have a basic knowledge of canna growing, but it is based on my years of horticulture career in the greenhouse bedding plant and perennial industry. I stopped working a long time ago, but the basics of growing are still there. That was a great advantage, but I sure don't know all the ins and outs of growing.

Like today I was reading something Lester said about the nitrogen being drawn out of the soil when finishing, depleting the soil and allowing it all to be used up will help with the grassy taste. I still can't figure out how you do that in soil in the ground. There is no way to flush that soil and it will always have minerals and elements in it.

I guess containers are easier, provided you do not have actual soil in the mix. Clay holds particles differently than other particles, etc. Eh, I'm on a tangent. Sorry about that. I have much to learn is my point.
I've grown indoors since 1985, this is my 1 st time growing (a serious grow) outdoors & frankly, it's like I've never grown this plant.
You'll be a master soon.

the change in weather will trigger a natural "flush". in indoor growing we have to create this in our environment by either mechanically flushing and/or lowering the temperature.

I am not trying to be annoying, but how does the weather change create a natural flush? What is the purpose of lowering the temperature if growing indoors? I'm truly and sincerely curious because I never heard of this stuff before. That NEVER means it is not accurate, just that I am ignorant of it.

I am not trying to be annoying, but how does the weather change create a natural flush? .
I was about to ask the same question B. This may be the reason why my outdoor turned indoor plant KERALA X SKUNK is doing so well.

just like the human body, when it starts to get colder it gets harder to transport nutrients. this will lead to a what novice growers think is an underfeeding problem, but in reality it is a lockout to due natural causes. for example, people with purple (or even rainbow colored) plants will either have fed too much nutrients and are creating a lockout, or their temps are low causing lockouts. I have seen purple plants (phosphorus lockout) in garage grows where the temperature drops very low at night. it isn't just the temps that do it, there are other factors like shorter sunlight hours and a decrease in light intensity, but the easiest way for us growers to replicate this phenomenon is through temperature control.

I have a bunch of outdoor tomato plants that're growing well, but I can't post pictures of them here.

here's snow white. she's small, but she's gonna produce strong smoke. I let her go extra long. about 95% of the pistils have browned.

IMG_20140904_132252007.jpg

and another male..

IMG_20140904_132218883.jpg

Hey b.real I just ran across some nice info on this 12/12 from seed growing from a sponsor here supporting your style 100%
I also read more on the feminized vs 100% female seeds there too, very interesting.

No Mercy Seeds 12/12 Hours 7 Harvests a Year System
No Mercy Seeds | Officiële No Mercy Zadenbank

Is your Snow White getting close for ya or about how long were you meaning?

interesting. I need more light intensity for it to work very well.

snow white has a couple more days. I'm seeing the very last white pistils. she's 10 weeks in bloom today.

we're growing. two feminized serious 6, one regular snow white, one regular kali bubble (in a cup of water not pictured), and one kali bubble male that is getting bigger to make another small meal :)

IMG_20140910_241331277_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140910_241425907_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140910_241437512_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140910_241750791_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom