Serious 6 & More

3rd

I'm just worried that my yield won't increase by much. with a 150 watt hid I know I can get around 28 grams per plant.

If it aint broke don't fix it.

Hey, we've missed you man!! There's a solo cup comp going & we wanted you in but you've missed it. Can you offer me any advice on how to get something good out of a solo cup that's gone 12/12 from seed?

Foul...B., Reg or Stealth. They are the best small container growers here. No soliciting advice for the competition. Joking. He can definitely help.

That serious 6 is one Ive wanted to try for a while now. Isnt it rumored or true SImon spends 6 years on a strain before he releases it?
Im currently working on a few MotAvations

I have always wanted to see what you can do with your style of growing 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness used with an LED light panel. I can report good vegetative growth results with Green Sun LED Znet4 LED Grow Light and Twilight Groups 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light. I can report good results from using a full spectrum Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x in vegetative growth and flowering.

serious 6 is great. it grows well and reminds me of chemdawg. some plants also have a cheese smell and taste. if I had to label it I'd call it cheesedawg.

kingjohnc, I really want to see that too. I checked out icemud's youtube video where he tested the PAR of a mars II and the PAR ratings increased as he got closer to the light. I would keep the plants very close to the light just because my grow area has very limited space.

I have decided to not flush my plants this round. I want to try to keep them as healthy as possible to see if flower and/or resin production increases. I will continue my feeding schedule till the end.

You getting a light b.?

if my cfl unit sells then yes :)

if anyone in jersey is looking for a 125 watt cfl bulb and reflector for a great price let me know. this reflector and ballast are very sturdy and support each other so it can hold even bigger cfls.

Cool. Happy for you. You could do some serious damage with more light.

I'm gonna have to toss in my hat for the LED light.

I've 2 flowering tents running side by side. 1 is LED only. It's strange looking how bare it is compared to all the fans & crap in the HPS tent. Less hassle of your short on $ as it's less equipment too.

I'll combine mine later, but wanted to settle the question in my own mind.
Oh, plus, you don't have to change bulbs every other grow. Even quality HIDs like Ushio, Plantmax, ect. get weak quick & they're not cheap.

Right? I have my little 400w LED in a 30" x 30" tent, but I've a 5' x 5' I want to make LED. So, I need more light too now. I have to buy this next one & only have about $200. or so.

So many rip offs out there too. Anyway, I'm looking at the Mars II or Mars reflector series. Can't figure out which.

What are you looking at in the LEDs? Crazy huh? Can't believe we're even talking about LEDs. Times are a changing.

hi mono, how are you?

bud grant, cajuncelt, I'm thinking about the 100 x 3 top led/mars hydro unit because the price is right and folks say they make quality stuff.

I really want to run a 150 watt hps, but I'd have to figure out a way to put the ballast outside my grow area which is a little sketchy in my situation.

Back
Top Bottom