Hey everyone, thank you for the nice pictures entries. I know you are all preparing for the best, so there will be no push. :circle-of-love: I hope to get more and more great pictures. :ganjamon:
Thank you again for participating and long term support on Mars Hydro, and hope everyone happy growing all the time! :yahoo:

Hey everyone, thank you for the nice pictures entries. I know you are all preparing for the best, so there will be no push. :circle-of-love: I hope to get more and more great pictures. :ganjamon:
Thank you again for participating and long term support on Mars Hydro, and hope everyone happy growing all the time! :yahoo:
Glad to b apart of the fam

Thanks girl wasn’t goin to run but I kno u would have wanted me to join the fun
Haha, yes, I like you to join the fun :circle-of-love: It will be so much less of fun if you didn't join :green_heart:

Can you get at the light to turn it around? I tried mounting a pair of pulleys on the tent's bar for the rope. I really like them and will probably add them to my other tent. I also mark the bar and tent poles with the positions for everything. It makes it easy to get things back where they belong if they get moved.

It's difficult to get a halfway decent shot looking into the tent with the camera lens below the light. I tried everything my camera had to offer. I even turned the intensity down on the light. I still end up with a washed out top, and deep shadows starting about 15cm (6") below the canopy.
Does your camera have an HDR option? I finally tried mine out and it works pretty good., but you have to use a tripod. IN the below pix the pots and stems were usually dark, and the HDR lit them up nicely. btw there is a mars TSW2000 above those girls!

Does your camera have an HDR option? I finally tried mine out and it works pretty good., but you have to use a tripod. IN the below pix the pots and stems were usually dark, and the HDR lit them up nicely. btw there is a mars TSW2000 above those girls!

No, my camera does not have HDR. I'll look into it.

No, my camera does not have HDR. I'll look into it.

Edit: There are stand alone software packages to do this. They require 'bracketed' images taken at different F-stops that are merged to get the detail. Photomatix is one of them. This is the result of merging five images:

full

Edit: There are stand alone software packages to do this. They require 'bracketed' images taken at different F-stops that are merged to get the detail. Photomatix is one of them. This is the result of merging five images:

full
Other than the branding, thats not to bad! My iPhone also does it, and still needs a tripod. All HDR cameras bracket the photo as the dynamic range of a digital CCD is just not wide enough to capture it, unlike old slide film which can take shots like that.

#marshydroledgrow @SmokeSara

now I am going to enter this with my outdated mars Hyde grow lights , I’ve wanted to upgrade but I am a father of 3 and just cant afford to So this is my saving grace . I keep a very clean grow and have gotten great results with what I have.

I run 3 mars 300s and in flower I’ll run the 300s and 144 in flower ( I can only get away with this in winter)summer I run 2 300’s and 144 . Here it is

Hey I forgot to put the end product on my entire is there a way I can adit it to add a couple more photos ?

Hey I forgot to put the end product on my entire is there a way I can adit it to add a couple more photos ?
Hi Dean, the entry is unlimited :)

Thank you everyone for the great pictures. Please help share around for other Marsians on 420magazine, so that we can have a lot more funs, :D

Starting in the back row on the left to right ( Early Skunk F4 #1, Early Skunk F4 #2, Blue Cookies and Bubblicious ). Front row starting from the left to right ( Blue Dream, Durban Poison, Girl Scout Cookies and Early Skunk F4 #3. All the plants besides the Bubblicious are 31 days from breaking ground. I've seen vigorous growth in all the plants since being moved from my 3 x 3 tent and put under a TSL 2000 & TS 1000. I'll be flipping these ladies in the next couple of days. Also, I'll be moving the TS 1000 into my 3 x 3 today as I have a second TSL 2000 being delivered today.
received_2410702235862590.jpeg

Starting in the back row on the left to right ( Early Skunk F4 #1, Early Skunk F4 #2, Blue Cookies and Bubblicious ). Front row starting from the left to right ( Blue Dream, Durban Poison, Girl Scout Cookies and Early Skunk F4 #3. All the plants besides the Bubblicious are 31 days from breaking ground. I've seen vigorous growth in all the plants since being moved from my 3 x 3 tent and put under a TSL 2000 & TS 1000. I'll be flipping these ladies in the next couple of days. Also, I'll be moving the TS 1000 into my 3 x 3 today as I have a second TSL 2000 being delivered today.
received_2410702235862590.jpeg
Super excited! :hippy: We will have a new light in. :D

Back
Top Bottom