Silver Fox First Grow: Organic, LST, Bubblelicious

Here's another pic will take pic of whole room later
image2698.jpeg

image2710.jpeg
image2711.jpeg

The lady on the right is getting close the buds are really pulling the Nitrogen out of the leaves and I am 60 days into flowering. The trics are mostly cloudy with a few clear but no amber yet.....

I'm still surprisingly calm and patient.

I'm going to let the one on the left go the full 67 days if not beyond. The trics are my guide down the home stretch.

Tonight may be the night for the more mature plant on the left. Trics are mostly cloudy about 10 - 15 % clear and a few amber showing this morning. I have read a few journals on this strain and a lot of people harvests before 60 days so I think I'm at least in the harvest window almost at 9 weeks.

Thank you for all your help getting here! I have a feeling I will like the later harvest with the more amber while my wife will enjoy the earlier mostly cloudy harvest. This way I'll have a better understanding on what i'm looking for in the next harvest. It is so cool to be able to do the separate harvest, just another benefit of the home grow!

:passitleft:

Here are my latest pics day 64 since 12-12 flip. It's tough to see but the trics are mostly cloudy with a few amber but not many at all.

image3046.jpeg
image3047.jpeg
image3048.jpeg

:Rasta: all is well the last plant is slowly yellowing and showing some signs of calcium deficiency. Coasting her home nice and gently.

:theband:

Silverfox
Was that a dog fence you are using for your drying buds?
That's rad. I used a dog fence to train but never thought of this. Great harvest and I will look for your next run. Well done. Have some +reps

Thanks stage. I'll look for your future grows as well. My next grow will pretty much start immediately after harvesting the last plant. All I want to change in my set up is hanging up my circulating fan.

Well guys we are very close to moving this to the completed journals!! So happy and thankful to have all of you join me and teach me as I go along.

Tonight or tomorrow night is going to be the chop I do believe. The plants just look ready buds are very full and dense no fluffy buds anywhere. All the hairs have curled and the tric covered plant is just beautiful.

I will be starting a new with in the next week. Still debating what to grow this time!!

image3211.jpeg
image3212.jpeg
image3213.jpeg
image3214.jpeg
image3215.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom