SimeonToko (Girl Scout Monkeys) & (Pink Panama X Chemdogging)

SimeonToko

Just a first time grower looking to make some friends who are knowledgeable in growing. First grow is two autoflower GSM & PPXC here’s some photos of them so far at 25th day of sprout:

IMG_2013.jpeg

Thank you very much trying my best to learn as much as possible looking for all tips and or recommendations. What nutrients do you run? Do you run indoor or outdoor? Auto or photo?
I have been running photos indoors recently in FFOF and feeding with Prescription Blend nutrients. But they are out of business so I’m considering Remo. I found that autos are not as forgiving compared with photos. I recently harvested some Acapulco Gold n Lambs Bread. I have a Durban n Chemdog #4 growing now. CL🍀

IMG_5146.jpeg

IMG_5156.jpeg

IMG_5147.jpeg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @SimeonToko

Do you prefer growing in soil?
How high is your light above your plants?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @SimeonToko

Do you prefer growing in soil?
How high is your light above your plants?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Yes I’m in soil for this run FFHF my light is a ionboard S24 and it’s 18 inches above canopy. I’m thinking of doing coco core or dwc next run

I have been running photos indoors recently in FFOF and feeding with Prescription Blend nutrients. But they are out of business so I’m considering Remo. I found that autos are not as forgiving compared with photos. I recently harvested some Acapulco Gold n Lambs Bread. I have a Durban n Chemdog #4 growing now. CL🍀

IMG_5146.jpeg

IMG_5156.jpeg

IMG_5147.jpeg
Holy shit they look great can I ask you what’s remo? I’m looking for a different nutrient line to run besides FF trio I been looking and sensigrow A/B or Gaia green

Back
Top Bottom