Snow White & More

re: Snow White & More

Closetorganic that is some interesting information, do you have any sources you may provide for the information on "The Diminishing Lighting Sched." or "Gas Lantern Routine"?

Sorry on that Viceroy I dont understand much:hmmmm:,this was posted here on 420 in a journal and I reposted way back in my long ongoing journal and this one and another one here .
GLR vs 16/8-18/6 Light Schedule!
I learned about GLR first reading here at :420: when I started and was just doing 16/8 for electricity costs, I was reading another journal found those words and that was my source;)
From my experience running GLR it works great for me , some of the pros of it I believe to be true and could be seen if compared and in better set up than mine.

sorry closetorganic, I'm gonna stick to 12/12 for this grow and look into the glr schedule for the next batch. :rolleyes3

kieftreefarms, you're right. I still see the sativa in that one sprout. the Diesel is still looking funny. I watered all with some pure water tonight and have a big announcement.. I already have pistils on the bigger snow white sprout! that's 2 weeks from breaking earth till sex on a good growing plant. that's a new record for me :)

now I'm hoping the sativa pheno is a male because I don't have room :lot-o-toke:

IMG_20131030_231427431.jpg
IMG_20131030_231259498.jpg
IMG_20131030_231403689.jpg
IMG_20131030_231355084.jpg

Guys, I have an issue. I'm gonna have 3 girls. I don't think there's a way to keep them completely under the lights.

day 17. Diesel is still looking funny..

fed the snow whites with a biobizz mix. they don't need the fish food yet :)

IMG_20131102_240327976_HDR.jpg
IMG_20131101_235851501.jpg
IMG_20131102_240208800.jpg
IMG_20131101_232732638.jpg

Hey plants looking really nice.
New grower here down under and just wondering do you just leave them on 12/12 straight from seed or do you turn it back to 18/6 once you have sexed the plants.
Currently trialling three different grows ATM, lollipopping, SCROG and SOG. Had a few decent harvests from all our other grows but now trialling new methods to increase yields.

That Diesel looks almost like I'd look into viruses like mosaic etc. Don't over react but I'd check it out all look healthy other than that mottled coloration on the Diesel. You can make them fit. lol You know you want to.

three weeks from breaking earth.

noticed pistils on the Diesel plant tonight.

transplanted the snow whites. I put them in more soil than I wanted to because of how tall the white cups were. I had no choice. I microwaved the soil before transplanting because of the fear of fruit flies.

I've only been feeding with biobizz so far and they're loving it. I do feed, feed, water, and right now can handle 2.5ml in half a liter. im scared to feed any heavier. biobizz suggests 2-5ml per liter.

IMG_20131105_233941850.jpg

snow whites
IMG_20131105_233835796.jpg
IMG_20131105_233457098.jpg
IMG_20131105_233809868.jpg
IMG_20131105_233757888.jpg

Diesel
IMG_20131105_233521710.jpg

2.5ml per half liter would be 5ml per liter :)

See, I don't get why these little girls require full strength feedings already? I shouldn't be complaining that they're eating, but I'm kinda dumbfounded
:morenutes:

Hey b.real are you planning to up the fertilizer or let them ride with it. They look happy & without need.I am soft,well really jiggly all around lol, and I couldnt 86 the Diesel for looking wierd since its still pushing along.I hope she comes back from the trip to supply you with good buds and a seed or 2 to carry on the cycle

See, I don't get why these little girls require full strength feedings already? I shouldn't be complaining that they're eating, but I'm kinda dumbfounded
:morenutes:

Just make sure they are using all the nutes you are giving them. Would hate for there to be a build up of anything that goes unnoticed.

Don't worry, I'm not going to feed any heavier until I notice some yellowing.

I hope the Diesel's buds aren't mottled. That would mean they also have the "issue" and I don't know if that issue is safe to smoke? I'm really hoping she outgrows her issue.

Don't worry, I'm not going to feed any heavier until I notice some yellowing.

I hope the Diesel's buds aren't mottled. That would mean they also have the "issue" and I don't know if that issue is safe to smoke? I'm really hoping she outgrows her issue.

Would foliar spraying with water effectively wash the 'issue' off?

Would foliar spraying with water effectively wash the 'issue' off?

Now you got me thinking. It's the suspected mosaic virus. I may spray her with crushed raw garlic and water once a day for a week to see if it helps her fight off whatever it is.

Back
Top Bottom