Spimps 2013 1st Grow - Ghetto Micro

Yea what Alex said! Looking forward to seeing how much you get from her. She sure looks amazing- all bud!:bravo::welldone:
Oh and thanks for the help with my sick plants. You know just seeing your girl gives me hope that mine will hang in there and do ok! Have a great day Spimp!:ciao:

Happy Friedday to you Spimp:)
And a great weed day toyou to sir. ;)

Spimp is tonight the night when she comes out the closet? Lol piks will be rolling in I hope :)
TONIGHT!!! YES OH YES!! I have her in a cardboard box in the back, and when you open the door... punch to the face of sweet sticky ganja! I havnt peeked so Im so excited! Kid goes to bed at 9, so pics at 9:01 :rofl:

Yea what Alex said! Looking forward to seeing how much you get from her. She sure looks amazing- all bud!:bravo::welldone:
Oh and thanks for the help with my sick plants. You know just seeing your girl gives me hope that mine will hang in there and do ok! Have a great day Spimp!:ciao:

Your welcome ma'am. :) Your girls are gonna be great! Your entire grow has been awesome. You are lke me in that once the first problem started, we both were looking for a definitaive solution, when growing the chron is much more of a fluid situation I have learned.
As for my girl, Im pretty pumped. :) I think Im gonna get at least a half off her. Im guessin low so everything over 14g is bonus weed! :party: From the looks of her vs my other, should be 3x the amount (7gx3 :):)) but I dont want to jinks it. I promise to take lots of pics and post them. Probably the 48+hr dark pics tonight, and maybe a quick pic, but maybe not harvest pics tonight. Last time it took awile, but I think i can get it done quicker now that Im not as scared lol.

Have a great day every one and TOKE UP!! :roorrip:

I'll just keep checking in for the picts

Heres something to dream about Alex sir. :)
YESTERDAY
IMAG07783.jpg

TODAY
IMAG07794.jpg

CFL'S KEEPING MY GIRL TIGHT

IMAG07804.jpg

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::smokin:

:thanks:
My Northern Lights x Big Bud auto will pale in comparison to your big girl. :adore: Im shooting for 14g's of the finest Micro Ghetto Chiva this side of the Mississippi.. :):):)
If I can get to August, Ill pop another auto or two. Just too hot right now...
BTW Good Friedday Sir Fish Cake. :Namaste:

Plus reps spimpmiester for the harvest those buds look mm mmm mmmmm
I'm Afraid I'm taking the reps back for the cottage cheese bork that stuffs not nice lmao joking of course :)
Will be interested in the vissable shrink. When its dry before u jar or smoke it all lol would you lay it back out on the plate to see the wet to dry size? Just to humor me :) and il rep u again for it

Those bic lighters get everywhere :)

You bet! Ill try to reconstruct the pyrimid of buds. :):) Also Ill do several lighter pics for size refrence.
AS for the cottage cheese, my GF has lost 35-40 lbs since january on a crazy diet!! So i try to "+reps" her ass every night!! :rofl::):):)
I use the container to weigh my buds. ;) Fits perfect on my scale.

Back
Top Bottom