Spimps 2013 1st Grow - Ghetto Micro

I modified my drying box last night. The passive intake were all along the top, so I added two more along the bottom, where the buds hang. I used TP to make sure th fan was still pulling air in, and it was. :)
I plan on a week of drying. Then at least a week of cure before I start smoking. But since I leave it in the glass jar, like last time, It will cure until I smoke it al. :rofl: My first batch I actually am smoking, popcorns first. That way the bigger nug's are still curing while im tokin. And its like a prize because every day Im into stronger stuff and smoother more cured stuff. :):)
I may put some away for an extended cure just to see the difference. But my first batch is so smooth already, that its gonna be hard to wait! :)

:party::green_heart::adore:

congratulations on your first harvest!

Second first Harvest. ;)
:thanks:
I couldnt have done it without you guys at :420:

And I personally would like to congratulate you on MOTM!! You are everywhere on here and I hant seen one bit of advice you have given that isnt well thougt out and accurate . VERY NICE WORK KingJohn!!
:goodjob:

Congratulations and reps Spimp.:welldone::high-five: Looks like you got a maxi harvest out of your micro grow! Awesome pile of buds there.:party: Can't wait to hear what the dry weight will be.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Oh and congrats to your GF on the big weight loss. I bet she is thrilled (and you too). 40 pounds is at least a couple sizes in clothing- WOW!

And I personally would like to congratulate you on MOTM!! You are everywhere on here and I hant seen one bit of advice you have given that isnt well thougt out and accurate . VERY NICE WORK KingJohn!!
:goodjob:

thank you kindly

Nice buds bud & enjoy :goodjob: + reps

hiya spimp!

Just read your whole journal have to say great work man! i seriously LOL'd at the part when you said your gf txt u saying " this f&#kin smell " then 30mins later " im not wearing any panties "...... that i even woke my gf up , she was not impressed :laughtwo:

but really nice journal here buddy you have learnt alot and quickly :goodjob: im parking up a seat and looks like perfect timing ;)

:bravo:

have a good Skunkday Spimp and family:)

BTW, IF you have not voted in this months 420 CONTESTS, today is the last day!! Please vote for whatever you like the best. Votes are anonymous so please vote anyway you like!!

420 CONTESTS

:circle-of-love:

So, heres a little update on the Auto girl.
IMAG08254.jpg

IMAG08323.jpg

IMAG08334.jpg

IMAG08343.jpg

IMAG08354.jpg

All I can say is, 2 weeks in and genetics are clearly visable vs. my bagseed run. She's a looker! :) In about a week or so Ill start a journal for her. But for now, she is going here.
Im surprised by the shoots coming off the fans already. Looks like she is doing good so far. :wood:

:thanks:
Heres a little something to kill the time while we are drying out the nugs...
These are the fresh buds, 3 days drying with constant airflow.
IMAG08392.jpg

IMAG08403.jpg

Alex, this is the same bud as on the plate beside the lighter. Ill still do the other phots after a week for ya. :)

Back
Top Bottom