Sunshine On A Brainy Day — PS Dwarf Star Lights Up My Life

I found this interesting. I grow mine at 18/6, a practice I developed on the advice of a professional grower who stood by his contention that the most effective lighting schedule for autos was 18/6. I just love the way this plant grows the way it wants to. :laughtwo: We love them and they love us back.

How much difference have you seen in yield with the 20/4 lighting ohioboy?

Your ideas are amazing girl. Keep them coming. :hug: I champion a system we call SWICK, that essentially lets the plant water itself. The plants sit on a bed of perlite that wicks the water up to the pots. I like the cleanliness of your approach, and the fact that it works so well for your particular needs. The perlite can get a bit messy sometimes. The chief advantage is when you have to be away longer than 2-3 days. The SWICK reservoirs can be up to 8" deep, and that allows you to leave a healthy plant for up to a week and come back to a happy garden with unexpected growth.

But you girl...... I'm in for the ride. Make it a long one, if you please. I'm not the only one in this room who will be happy about you sticking with us for years. :hug: :love:

Am I to understand that the degeneration is related to Alzheimer's? If so you certainly choose the proper medication. As little as 10 mg of THC once a day will halt the disease in its tracks, and CBD is a neuroprotector. I don't put anything outside the realm of possibility when we acknowledge the healing potential of the ECS. We already know it's possible to grow new brain cells, and this is probably one of the signalling functions of the ECS.

You have the growing part under control G2Healme. Those are some sweet clones. :high-five: You're well on the road to having a system your brain can accept. I don't have brain damage and I still have my formulas and the step-by-step instructions taped to the inside of my cupboard door so I don't screw up the sequence or forget something. I just met you and I consider you incredibly adapted to the tasks at hand.b:laughtwo: This crowd of accepting souls you've attracted will help you come to the reality that you are perfect, just the way you are. That will go a long way to helping you heal.

I'm going to enjoy this joyful journey. Thank you for inviting me. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Do you want us to discuss protocols here, so that it becomes part of the journal record? I feel this would be the most benefit to you, as well as the membership at large. You've already exposed so much of yourself I can't see this as a concern, but I want to be open about it. I believe you have much to be hopeful for. All we're doing is feeding your body the cannabinoids to assist healing. Working through the particulars will be fun.

Remember what I said about being wordy? :laughtwo: I'll reign it back from now on, or at least I'll try not to overwhelm you. This time you overwhelmed me. :battingeyelashes:[/QUOTE
Love this post Sue!! Very glad I ran across this. Have a great day

So.... a rough guess at what you're getting in the capsules:

*1 ounce of Cannabis = 28 grams
*2 cups of EVOO = 500 ml

You have 6% THC and CBD available in your plant material, and you can only expect to get 85% efficiency for the extraction. Since the ratio of your strain is balanced we only have to do one set of calculations and we'll get the answer for both components. :cheesygrinsmiley:

6% x 85% = .051

This is the multiplier we use to find out how many cannabinoids we can expect with an infusion extraction with this plant.

Using that multiplier, we can determine how much plant material that would be. Remember, 94% of the components aren't either THC or CBD, so let's get rid of the excess with our calculation.

.051 x 28 grams of plant material = 1.428 grams

Next, we multiply this figure by 1,000, since we're calculating milligrams

1.428 x 1,000 = 1,428 mg

Lastly, we divide the total expected milligrams by the total volume of carrier oil.

1428/500 ml = 2.856, let's call it 2.9 mg each of THC and CBD per ml of carrier oil.

With a 2 ml dose you're getting just under 7 mg of each cannabinoid, and three doses a day would be

6 x 2.9 = 17.4 mg of THC and 17.4 of CBD a day.

This feels like a very good starting point. I'm impressed with the way you listen to the cosmos and act on instinct and inspiration. You chose a perfect strain for an entry point. Girl...... made me tear up agian. You, my dear, are apparently being watched over by powerful forces. Enjoy the ride.

I like it when the energy stream speeds up. Now that your brain will be firing more on key you'll enjoy it too. Make some noise girl. Too many patients are shuttled off to darkness and silence. You found a path to light.

Hi G2HM! I had no idea you grew Kushy Kush and just happened upon your journal. Did you journal your Kushy Kush grow by any chance? Any tips or tricks specific to the strain? I have a Kushy Kush in week 1 flower and have been impressed with her so far.

Inspirational, funny, heartwarming.
Definitely an energetic change in your writings.
Wow, how about a break at the watering hole?

420-magazine-mobile943678524.jpg

Thank you

That is one beautiful dog .

Sorry guys, I just have a bad headache today, so I can't reply to these lovely messages. But I'm still taking oil, don't you worry about that. Be back sooner than you know it, just didn't want to leave you guys hangin. ;)
Ooooooooo, . shhhhhhhhh

Thank you
A Friend who has earned the respect and a place in my heart and home.

A gift of virtual healing to G2HM and those who enjoy and find pleasure in it's presentation.

Hi G2HM! I had no idea you grew Kushy Kush and just happened upon your journal. Did you journal your Kushy Kush grow by any chance? Any tips or tricks specific to the strain? I have a Kushy Kush in week 1 flower and have been impressed with her so far.

Welcome DobeWan, I did happen to journal the entire grow in this exact journal. Besides not feeding it proper with Calmag, that was the only problem I encountered. She's a short bushy plant, loves training, loves nutes, loves defol, all around easy plant to grow.

The only thing I would recommend is growing her out completely. I harvested her early cause I didn't want the couch lock, but I think she would have preferred if I grew her out completely, included the dark period time at the end. You are in for a BIG treat, just get really excited! I will also drop by your journal sometime soon. Thanks for dropping by!:)

So happy the oil is working for you. To hear you have energy like that is beautiful. I hope your dosage plan continues that for you. Keep us posted :love:

*Thank you CHED, my harmonic brother. I think I'm going to increase it soon. But wow, it's an energy bomb for sure. ;)

*I'm top bitch and don't you forget it....ohhhh, THAT dog, yes, nice doggy. hahahaha ;)

Ooooooooo, . shhhhhhhhh

*Missed an entire day resting in bed, with ice, no computer work, sounds great, but it just hurt too much to enjoy. Today I'm up walking around, feeling better. My head still hurts but not bad enough to stay in bed. Sooo today I'm working on my journal post. big 420 hugs ;)

*:love::love::love::love:

*I'm back PW...:Namaste:

IMG_011977.JPG

Hope you have a wonderful day! I made this for my wife and daughter, but I hope it brings you some joy this morning as well! Blessings of peace, prosperity, & healing, from Florida.

*wow, it's beautiful. Thank you for sharing such a heartfelt image. It's nothing but naturally gorgeous. Thanks for thinking of me. ;)

*:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Hope your feeling better G2HM .

*Thanks Sun, I'm on the mend, sitting up in bed at least. Walking around, then back to bed, you know how it is:) But the ladies are doing great. I am going to work on a journal post today, crosses fingers. Been thinking about cha a lot, I think I'm just as excited for you to get that MB2 machine. :thanks:

The wreck of the day, fell into barbwire, had to pull it out of my arm, deep and rusty. Hoping like hell it doesn't become infected.
I don't want to give up on trying to walk, but it looks like I better find safer places.

*Oh nooooooo, so you're okay? Okay I'm gonna suggest those poles you use for climbing mountains. I used them for a conference and wow, I could move stuff and keep people at a safe distance. Don't stop walking, go as long as you can. Plus, you're going to be on oil soon and it will help grease those joints of yours and help with your balance.

Gosh, I feel for yah, maybe try walking on soft grass? hahaha.

*Oh nooooooo, so you're okay? Okay I'm gonna suggest those poles you use for climbing mountains. I used them for a conference and wow, I could move stuff and keep people at a safe distance. Don't stop walking, go as long as you can. Plus, you're going to be on oil soon and it will help grease those joints of yours and help with your balance.

Gosh, I feel for yah, maybe try walking on soft grass? hahaha.

Thanks G2HM, I'm going into town once again for a tetanus shot.
It a rough life, lol

Thanks G2HM, I'm going into town once again for a tetanus shot.
It a rough life, lol

The horses have scars from barbwire, you have to be so careful. They use childrens neosporin on the scars. Man you are one tough motherflecker. SHIZZZ! Can't keep you down, awesome character trait. ;)

Welcome DobeWan, I did happen to journal the entire grow in this exact journal. Besides not feeding it proper with Calmag, that was the only problem I encountered. She's a short bushy plant, loves training, loves nutes, loves defol, all around easy plant to grow.

The only thing I would recommend is growing her out completely. I harvested her early cause I didn't want the couch lock, but I think she would have preferred if I grew her out completely, included the dark period time at the end. You are in for a BIG treat, just get really excited! I will also drop by your journal sometime soon. Thanks for dropping by!:)
Awesome, I'll go back and read up soon! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom