Super Lemon Haze - Scrog - Flowering

Seems to just be on the larger fan leaves I just found a thread saying it could be nitrogen toxicity but I also forgot to ph the folar feed oops and also my tanks ph had risen to 6.3 as well maybe it locked out some other nuts? Ive set it back to 5.6/5.7 ... Just hoping they pull through most of them look fine to be fair .... I think it could have been the folar feed as I'm not kidding you when I say 'sumo boost' has some crazy stuff in it haha

Just checked the ph chart thing and iron is locked out at what ph it was so think you could be right there ... Will have to make sure I check the ph again a few times after I mix up a new batch let it all mix up for 15 mins or so thanks beast ... How's the ultimate doing as well I had a look on seed finder and with what I typed in that was the best match for what I wanted so I think I'll be doing that next and it only has a 70 turn around which is 2/3 less than this slh I'm doing now

sleven she is doing awsome thanks mate;) all plants are happy so a happy gardner over here.ur garden is great mate cnt wit to see ur harvest;)

Thanks bud Me too I'm suprised how well the net has performed actually really glad I did the scrog I think it has really helped to keep them under control lol

Camo I'm hoping that's what it is anyway I'll be checking it in a couple of hours when's lights are back on ... It could also have been because the water tank had risen to 6.3 from 5.8 I had put shogun silicon in the tank and that took the ph to about 8.5+ and then I brought it back down it may not have fully dissolved so next time I'll just have to make sure I check it a few more times

It increases the plants cells wall strength which in turn increases yield and crop quality and also helps against pests and diseases for maximum health .... Aparently :laughtwo:

Thanks Greatstage and Gclark values had held out last night but didn't have time for pics but lights come back on in 6 hours so I'll get you an update and some new pics straight away

So here's the up date the ph has definitely stabilised and the damaged leaf seems to have stopped and maybe slightly come round a little bit besides that new growth was awesome and I had to tuck loads under the net again ... Can anyone advise on when to stop doing this? The flowering period is supposed to be 10weeks?? Hope you like the pics
image5308.jpeg
image5309.jpeg
image5310.jpeg
image5311.jpeg
image5312.jpeg
image5313.jpeg
image5314.jpeg
image5315.jpeg
image5316.jpeg
image5317.jpeg
image5318.jpeg
image5319.jpeg

Plants look great,, pics are very hard on me aged eyes,, i best medicate,,:Namaste:

Lotto folks defoliate,, me included,, once put to flower,, needs to be managable,, for observation purposes alone, bug control, etc,, a personal preference thing,, give er pal,, great job,,

My lemon haze, today, a week or so from done

P1160419b.JPG

And another lemon haze, a sister, two weeks younger,, this bud has been pollinated, by me,, trying to grow seeds

P1160420.JPG

Six days since pollination,, cheers pal, for now,,:Namaste:

Awesome pics there nivek!!! I am going to defoliate tomorrow I think as it is getting a little crazy in there I do have a 10 inch floor fan under the canopy to keep air flowing around

Back
Top Bottom