Supergroomer - Back & Smaller Than Ever

I'm getting really excited about the possibilities to increase trichome production with this essential oil treatment. More trichomes = more oil. :slide: For the first time I'll have more than enough light to power my grow. OMG, I'm so excited to get started. :laughtwo:

Your Suzie isn't so little any more, is she? I blinked and she exploded in growth. Well done supergroomer. :high-five:

See. When I am not at work, I have too much time on my hands. I decided to take a clone each from the Blue Berry and the Cali-Jack. These are the last seeds I have for them and if I take the clones now before they are in full flower mode, they will root up quicker. :peace:

20160202_123931.jpg

Dude, the longer your thread gets the more overwhelmed I get trying to keep up with all the girls and who is in veg and who is flowering. And now you keep adding clones.
This is complete chaos!

Patiently waiting for Jan, Alice and Carol. I'd like to see Alice spanking Jan and Carol watching from afar in a thong and sports bra, but that's just me and a bunch 'o other guys. ; ) Groomer... Stormy

Will those pics be posted in the "Members Forums" section? Inquiring minds would like to know!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom