Tbobs Soil Grow - Power Flower 2014

It normally takes a couple of weeks to show roots on a clone. There is no reason why you couldn't just put it into flower when roots show as it has it's mothers maturity.

Your other plants are looking lovely man.

I just put 6 flowering clones in soil, 3 had rooted in 7 days and the other 3 rooted 2 days apart from each other. All six were in soil by day 14. Now I'm vegging them until I have room in the flower tent, about 4-6 weeks.

I just put 6 flowering clones in soil, 3 had rooted in 7 days and the other 3 rooted 2 days apart from each other. All six were in soil by day 14. Now I'm vegging them until I have room in the flower tent, about 4-6 weeks.

Thanks and Hell yeah man. Have you ever done flowering clones before?

Nice !!!! :thumb:

hey bob.. don't know how i missed this journal in my hours of reading on here.. but your power flower looks fab.. i started my seed around the same time as you.. i did alot lf LST and such cause i'm working in a low space.. but she looks beautiful, i can't wait to see what it looks like when it starts to flower.. just wanted to give you some props.. lookin great...

~PG

Group Hugz!
I feel the love emanating from within.

From L to R
X1 Flowering clone, Royal Queen Power Flower, X2 Flowering clone, X3 and X3 are both Flowering clones also.
SDC11114.jpg
SDC111131.jpg
SDC111051.jpg

If anyone is wondering about that AC vent tubing hanging down on the left side, that is my DIY AC cooler. If you notice I have a wall of Insulation around my Bubble Buckets that are sitting on bricks. I ran that AC vent directly from my ceiling along the floor to place it inside the wall of Insulation to keep my water temps down. Those bricks get cold and stay cold for a long time and with the buckets being elevated they get AC on all 6 sides. ;-) My temps run 70-73 lights off and around 77 lights on. Thank god I just went to 12/12 because that is just less time for the lights to heat things up in there. I wanted to make an entire "AC box" around them buckets up to the lid with that insulation but I just didn't have enough. Also I use Great White as a preventive treatment against root rot.

If anyone is wondering about that AC vent tubing hanging down on the left side, that is my DIY AC cooler. If you notice I have a wall of Insulation around my Bubble Buckets that are sitting on bricks. I ran that AC vent directly from my ceiling along the floor to place it inside the wall of Insulation to keep my water temps down. Those bricks get cold and stay cold for a long time and with the buckets being elevated they get AC on all 6 sides. ;-) My temps run 70-73 lights off and around 77 lights on. Thank god I just went to 12/12 because that is just less time for the lights to heat things up in there. I wanted to make an entire "AC box" around them buckets up to the lid with that insulation but I just didn't have enough. Also I use Great White as a preventive treatment against root rot.

Thats a great idea Mike.... The bricks hold their temps for a long time.... With the a/c all around the buckets, including the bottom, you should be able to keep your temps under control.

I'm in the same boat. Since my tent is in my basement, the temps stay cooler year round because of the concrete. No a/c needed!

Had to come check your journal out mate. I like you work long hours and most days I get on here after midnight. Loving the application of bricks for temp control. Very clever. It's amazing the things we come up with in a moment of organized panic. Your girls are looking gorgeous :)

Had to come check your journal out mate. I like you work long hours and most days I get on here after midnight. Loving the application of bricks for temp control. Very clever. It's amazing the things we come up with in a moment of organized panic. Your girls are looking gorgeous :)

Thanks Grolow. I've been reading your journal also....I don't think I quiet caught up yet though.
Organized panic, I love that term and it perfectly applies here. I was panicky because of the temps and I had an epiphany when I walked into the bathroom one morning and I was thinking to myself.....these damn marble tile floors are cold as shit to my bare feet...*lightbulb goes off in my head* The wife said no way in hell we are putting the growroom into her bathroom!! So I tried to bring the bathroom to the plants....bricks was the closest thing on hand I could think of that might work.

Thanks Grolow. I've been reading your journal also....I don't think I quiet caught up yet though.
Organized panic, I love that term and it perfectly applies here. I was panicky because of the temps and I had an epiphany when I walked into the bathroom one morning and I was thinking to myself.....these damn marble tile floors are cold as shit to my bare feet...*lightbulb goes off in my head* The wife said no way in hell we are putting the growroom into her bathroom!! So I tried to bring the bathroom to the plants....bricks was the closest thing on hand I could think of that might work.

Haha oh man I had the same kind of headaches. I've grown outdoors for nearly 2 decades so going indoors wasn't the hardest thing to do but it is a different monster for sure. The mother monster of nature:morenutes:. I really began to appreciate the minimal tweaks need to grow outdoors in comparison to indoors but I'm really enjoying the process.

I have not heard of anyone doing what I'm doing in RDWC, but I would not be surprised to find someone on here that does as well. I had thought my technique of "Lowgrowing" or "Growlow" was original and unique, but once exposed to the masses I found out Fluxing as its called amongst the group here and LST with other groups, that I was not all that original which I like. It shows there are people out there on my wavelength which is refreshing. I just threw up a video about how I do it. I hope its thorough enough. I'm sure you will follow it :)

Sounds very amazing for your video. looking forward to seeing it. :high-five: :bravo:

Haha oh man I had the same kind of headaches. I've grown outdoors for nearly 2 decades so going indoors wasn't the hardest thing to do but it is a different monster for sure. The mother monster of nature:morenutes:. I really began to appreciate the minimal tweaks need to grow outdoors in comparison to indoors but I'm really enjoying the process.

I have not heard of anyone doing what I'm doing in RDWC, but I would not be surprised to find someone on here that does as well. I had thought my technique of "Lowgrowing" or "Growlow" was original and unique, but once exposed to the masses I found out Fluxing as its called amongst the group here and LST with other groups, that I was not all that original which I like. It shows there are people out there on my wavelength which is refreshing. I just threw up a video about how I do it. I hope its thorough enough. I'm sure you will follow it :)

Sounds very amazing for your video. looking forward to seeing it. :high-five: :bravo:

Thankyou Twilight LED, I hope you got the chance to take a look. It is posted in both my journals. I have been enjoying the progress I have seen from peoples journals where they use your lights:green_heart:. I currently have 4 indoor gardens with a grow space of approximately 120 sq ft for each. They are all currently running under Super HPS 1000watt Hood cooled lights running off of Phantom II ballasts. So I'm very interested in something that will give me the same production from the light source or potentially greater than HPS from the journals I've seen so far.

OH, I will take a look in your journal, but because our website can't log in Youtube, maybe it will cost longer time to open it. :)

Glad to hear about your attention for our lamp, and there will be more journals show on 420, and if you would like to try to LEDs to your grow tent, you can check them to choose a suitable type. we are very exciting to make the best one for you. :high-five:

Thankyou Twilight LED, I hope you got the chance to take a look. It is posted in both my journals. I have been enjoying the progress I have seen from peoples journals where they use your lights:green_heart:. I currently have 4 indoor gardens with a grow space of approximately 120 sq ft for each. They are all currently running under Super HPS 1000watt Hood cooled lights running off of Phantom II ballasts. So I'm very interested in something that will give me the same production from the light source or potentially greater than HPS from the journals I've seen so far.

That's some going man, well done. I've never taken cuttings from a flowering plant. Do flowering cuttings root quicker?

I'd always been told back in the day to avoid taking cuttings from a flowering plant.

Great idea dude.

For how long do you leave the a/c running or what schedule do you use?

You know i've had water temp problems and still running about 24C(75F) at the moment but the air I pump in keeps them safe for the moment.

Loving your plants by the way.

Great idea dude.

For how long do you leave the a/c running or what schedule do you use?

You know i've had water temp problems and still running about 24C(75F) at the moment but the air I pump in keeps them safe for the moment.

Loving your plants by the way.

Thanks MedFarmer.
It's hooked up to the rest of the house so we just set the house thermostat and let it run off that. We set it @73 degrees but it doesn't stay that cool once the sun starts beating down on us. From 3 to 5 it runs pretty warm around 77-80 degrees.

So another nice tip for everyone. When it gets scorching hot outside and if you are in a one story house with Attic access in the garage you can crack your garage door open about 1 foot and then open your attic access door to let all that hot air escape from your attic. It makes a BIG difference in cooling your whole house.

Back
Top Bottom