Tbobs Soil Grow - Power Flower 2014

I'm thinking of getting an a/c unit and setting an extractor in front of it to pump cooler air in. It should help lower the RH too.
I'm thinking of getting a Window unit for my office and let it leak into the grow room. It's still too damn hot in there but summer will soon be over. *YIPPIE* I hate summer time in Texas.

Thanks for this buddy
Anytime buddy.

In other news. I screwed up bigtime the other day when I transplanted Power Flower. I had wet the soil to keep it from breaking apart when I transplant, like I always do but apparently the soil was still too wet and the whole MOFO'ing thing fell apart and I heard/felt roots ripping and tearing. I was so pissed at myself and she looks like hammered dogshit right, with her yellowing leaves and shit. I'm still sofa king mad but I am confidant she will pull through with a few less leaves. This is why we shouldn't do stuff when we are sick, bad judgment and no take backsies.
I finally made it back to work today! Woot! Felt good to not be sick after a solid week of that crap.

Congratulation man~~:cheer:

I'm thinking of getting a Window unit for my office and let it leak into the grow room. It's still too damn hot in there but summer will soon be over. *YIPPIE* I hate summer time in Texas.

Anytime buddy.

In other news. I screwed up bigtime the other day when I transplanted Power Flower. I had wet the soil to keep it from breaking apart when I transplant, like I always do but apparently the soil was still too wet and the whole MOFO'ing thing fell apart and I heard/felt roots ripping and tearing. I was so pissed at myself and she looks like hammered dogshit right, with her yellowing leaves and shit. I'm still sofa king mad but I am confidant she will pull through with a few less leaves. This is why we shouldn't do stuff when we are sick, bad judgment and no take backsies.
I finally made it back to work today! Woot! Felt good to not be sick after a solid week of that crap.

Anytime buddy.

Good news about feeling better. Bummer about the transplant. sounds like you have it under control though :)

You get no likes!

I definitely think the ebb/flow watering will be more important than ever now to help those roots explode. Make sure you keep her well stocked with phosphorous to stimulate root growth. I'd also consider adding a bunch of mycorrhizae to help protect the exposed roots from the risk of infection.

She is still a little sickly looking but she's putting out new growth. Her and all my other ladies are currently budding/flowering. I think it just started today or last night. I'm a little too busy to upload pictures tonight but I should get around to it tomorrow I hope. Thanks for stopping in everyone.

She is pulling through. I trimmed a couple of the really bad leaves off but for the most part she is still untouched, no fimming, topping, defol or anything. I'm also battling a soil PH problem and I'm pretty sure I have the problem narrowed down to the peat humus I mixed with the soil...I think I used a bit too much. That crap has got to go!! Lesson learned > Hard Way > Tbob
SDC111211.jpg

SDC11120.jpg

Pity to hear about many problem you met. :Namaste:

Anyway they look good condition. you are doing good, man~:goodjob:

She is pulling through. I trimmed a couple of the really bad leaves off but for the most part she is still untouched, no fimming, topping, defol or anything. I'm also battling a soil PH problem and I'm pretty sure I have the problem narrowed down to the peat humus I mixed with the soil...I think I used a bit too much. That crap has got to go!! Lesson learned > Hard Way > Tbob
SDC111211.jpg

SDC11120.jpg

No, they were my first. I like the idea that they are female and it's a great way to keep a strain going.

It's OK if you only have a couple of strains shadowman. I ended up with 8 mothers in the end and it got too much lol. I just couldn't let a good strain die. I overcame my obsession with keeping strains going and put them all in the garden to grow and flower. Sad but true. You can see them in my garden on my journal.

I hope you have good success with the cloning and keeping a mother plant.

It's OK if you only have a couple of strains shadowman. I ended up with 8 mothers in the end and it got too much lol. I just couldn't let a good strain die. I overcame my obsession with keeping strains going and put them all in the garden to grow and flower. Sad but true. You can see them in my garden on my journal.

I hope you have good success with the cloning and keeping a mother plant.

That's exactly how I started, I wanted to keep a mother of everything......hahaha. I just recently said to hell with that idea and threw everything into 12/12 at the same time. I'll just buy more seeds if I need to.

One way to never have to worry about having a mother on hand. My daughter grows for a local dispensary and she game me a hell of an idea. Clone the Mother. Take enough to get a solid number of clones. When the clones are stable, flower the mom. Now you have X amount of clones. Let them veg and continue to take clones. You could potentially keep this going diffidently. That is my plan with my UW Purp. I have a UW Purp that is outside and should start flowering soon. This strain for me is hard to come by so I clone like a wild man.

Hope that makes sense (it does in my little pee brain)

Maui

Back
Top Bottom