Teldrens Organic Soil 6-Plant Scrog 2x 400 HPS - 2 OG Kush 2 Bubba Kush 2 Blue Dream

Re: Teldrens Organic Soil 6-Plant Scrog 2x 400 HPS - 2 OG Kush 2 Bubba Kush 2 Blue Dr

Bubba Kush
DSCF38692.JPG

Re: Teldrens Organic Soil 6-Plant Scrog 2x 400 HPS - 2 OG Kush 2 Bubba Kush 2 Blue Dr

They were a little droopy gave them a good feeding. Wanted to let them dry out a bit and promote root growth.

May I suggest you do a major defol at day 21 of flower? And a substantial one now as well. Over crowded screens are not a good thing. I had a problem with that last run.
Here's an example of a super over crowded screen... My last run. I cut a plant out on the right so it doesn't looks SO crowded there, but look to the left of the pic. Dense, too much so to get light down, and too many budsites. IMHO.
image8343.jpg

Just something to consider before getting deep into flower.

Yeah I had actually thought about that when I built my room. My veg station is 28 inches deep by 40 inches wide. My screen is 5 feet wide (60 Inches) x 36 Inches deep. That way once I move them they can lay out each way. I am pretty sure once I move them they will pretty much fill the screen about 3/4, which is good because I can flip them right away. Rained today and couldnt build the deck we are doing. I am getting anxious to chop some buds!:cheer:

Heh I didnt realize how decent my screen was until I checked out some Scrog journals gone wrong. Vegged to long, flipped to late, screen to full looks crazy when they are like 3 feet above the screen and touching lights. Guess that's how you learn.

Yeah I had actually thought about that when I built my room. My veg station is 28 inches deep by 40 inches wide. My screen is 5 feet wide (60 Inches) x 36 Inches deep. That way once I move them they can lay out each way. I am pretty sure once I move them they will pretty much fill the screen about 3/4, which is good because I can flip them right away. Rained today and couldnt build the deck we are doing. I am getting anxious to chop some buds!:cheer:

Good stuff, seems like you are gonna crush it then. I flipped the above example I posted with a FULL screen. Learned from that though.

Heh I didnt realize how decent my screen was until I checked out some Scrog journals gone wrong. Vegged to long, flipped to late, screen to full looks crazy when they are like 3 feet above the screen and touching lights. Guess that's how you learn.

Hi Teldren, I'm subbed. Your plants look great and are beggin to be flipped. ;)
I couldn't agree more with your above quote, I'm guilty of late flip and plants getting out of control in flower also.
My current grow I flipped a little earlier and trained the plant along the trellis a lot more during flower to fill it up completely. I found this makes for a much more even canopy and lower profile so light penetrates better, and my plants have lots of room between them and the LED light now.

Here's the jungle today. Only 4 more days before I chop down there sisters to make room for them.
DSCF39051.JPG

Ok so I cut the Blue Dreams down on Saturday. After that I decided to build a Stack-A-ScroG. It will have my flowering above and my Veg and cloning below under T5 fluorescent bulbs. It is a work in progress but will be bad ass when it is complete. Here it is so far and got them under the screen I hung from the chains.
20140316_160329.jpg
20140316_160357.jpg

Back
Top Bottom