Teldrens Organic Soil 3' x 5' Scrog (2x 400 HPS) - 2 Blue Dream 1 NN Kush

That was an awesome feeling cutting a plant from its main stalk and holding it up like a bouquet.. Thinking about next year, growing a nice small porta scrog as a valentines gift for the girlfriend :laugh: hahaha.

Congrats on your harvest Teldren, can't wait to see these nugs. I really enjoy how you let them yellow out and finish off as intended, kudos brotha! Heading to your separate journal to peep on your stack-a-scrog :Namaste:

Hope all is rolling along smooth in your neck of the woods T!

:joint:

Was a long night but got it all manicured and put in jars to cure. Took me about eight hours but it came out nice.
Here is the harvest. I haven't weighed it yet but will soon.
20140321_131601.jpg

Yo, I think I have found my twin! LOL
I had my girl quickly glance at the photo and she thought I had been uploading pictures of myself! Funny shit.

Looks like you have a great yield starting to add up T, loving the fade on all those fans brotha reps coming your way :joint:

I wouldn't normally show my face but it's legal here! I took it over to my friends house and we chopped them up in his grow room.
DSC025276.JPG
DSC025306.JPG
DSC025316.JPG
DSC025328.JPG
DSC025338.JPG
DSC025346.JPG

My man...lol. Glad to meet you. Wish it were safe for all of us. You'd be surprised to see what most look like...lol.

Excellent harvest and pics. Wish we all could get together to enjoy each other's fruits. Some day...lol.

Renegade

Yo, I think I have found my twin! LOL
I had my girl quickly glance at the photo and she thought I had been uploading pictures of myself! Funny shit.

Looks like you have a great yield starting to add up T, loving the fade on all those fans brotha reps coming your way :joint:

Let me guess.....she said I look like you only better looking? LOL I got an uncle in San Diego and a aunt in Santa Monica maybe we are cousins? Heh thanks dude. :high-five:

My man...lol. Glad to meet you. Wish it were safe for all of us. You'd be surprised to see what most look like...lol.

Excellent harvest and pics. Wish we all could get together to enjoy each other's fruits. Some day...lol.

Renegade

I used to be big into gaming and went to a quake 3 arena Lan party and met people I had played with for years. It is funny how you think people are online then you meet them and they are usually nothing that you expected lol. In time all states will follow Colorado.
Thanks Renegade.

Congrats on the harvest Teldren! Your scrogging is inspirational. I think I'll be contructing something very similar for my next round.

:bravo: :roorrip:
Right on dude if you need any help with anything just hit me up.

I used to be big into gaming and went to a quake 3 arena Lan party and met people I had played with for years. It is funny how you think people are online then you meet them and they are usually nothing that you expected lol. In time all states will follow Colorado.
Thanks Renegade.

Oh, and for the record...not what we expected...lol.

Renegade

Back
Top Bottom