Teldrens Organic Soil 3' x 5' Scrog (2x 400 HPS) - 2 Blue Dream 1 NN Kush

Stick with dirt. Going great. You have learned more in the time frame of growers that took years to learn. My heart in outdoor growing but as for needing help. They will come to you. Great grow.

Stick with dirt. Going great. You have learned more in the time frame of growers that took years to learn. My heart in outdoor growing but as for needing help. They will come to you. Great grow.

Yeah here in Colorado everyone is all hippie and shit. Gotta go all organics bro....... I dont think I would ever go back to hydro full time. I may dabble with a areoponics grow setup once I get more space.

OK so here are the numbers:
Blue Dream #1- 147.5 Grams
Blue Dream #2- 127.3 Grams
Sativa NN Kush- 105.2 Grams

I must say that the 10 week Blue Dream has a way better high but it lost some of its good smell and the taste is just not there. Going to cure it a little longer. Next time I am going to take it at 9 weeks. The sativa NN Kush needed to be cured longer at least 4 weeks but it has a berryish smell and a almost licorice medicine taste. I am overall happy with the sativa and it got a 9 but very disappointed in the BD. I had people give it a true grade and last time I got 9.5's. This time the BD gets a 7. :hmmmm: I will do it justice next grow I promise!!

Nice pull T.

Great going on the final numbers. I have let a crop go to long and expedience the same thing. Mine lost flavor, smell and potency in that final week. I think this is one of those things unique to every strain. In order for me to dial in the flower time I'll need to grow the same strain multiple times. But I have so many seeds from going on a attitude shopping spree that I may never get through them all. I'm hoping the thrill of popping beans will never diminish.

Great job!

JJ

Thanks all for the comments and advise! I'm gonna complete this journal and be sure to find me on my other two I have going. Been busy as hell but gonna try to be on top of updates. Happy growing all!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Job well done. Out standing grow. Look forward to your next grow. Keep it growing green...

what was your total grow time from clone to harvest

I vegged them for 3 months total and flowered for another 9 weeks so total I would say I had 90 or so days veg and flowered for 63 days so total is 153 days. After this grow I now go with six plants to fill the same space and they now veg for two months. My LST skills have gotten better as well so I can make much better ScroG setup plants in Veg.
Thanks everyone for enjoying this grow.

Sorry I came in ex post facto. Still, I learned a lot and had a few laughs. If u like Blue Dream as much as I do, u might want 2 try DJ Short's version called Azure Haze. Ad sez it's 1 gen closer to landrace. Not sure what that means, but it was an outstanding outdoor grow. Yummy buds. Thx and praise.

Back
Top Bottom