Teldrens Organic Soil 3' x 5' Scrog (2x 400 HPS) - 2 Blue Dream 1 NN Kush

Here was the screen from two nights ago.
Flowering Day 43
20140218_185029.jpg
20140218_185038.jpg
20140218_185045.jpg
20140218_185050.jpg

Teldron,

I'm setting up to do your SCROG next grow. Gonna LST the hell out of them (3 different strains). Hydro, ------------------'s BubblePhonics6, GH's FloraSeries nute's and TopLED's ReflectorSeries LED's, 3-4 weeks 24hr light cycle before cutting back to 18/6 for flowering. Then bloom. I will be reaching out to you then for guidance but I think I got it based on what I've seen here on 420. It's a hell-of-a support network...LOL.

Will start in about 2-3 months after I'm done playin with my AG.

Renegade

Mulching Definitely Isn't A Bad Idea Brother! & Phenomenal Work w/ This Journal Also!

The Mulch you added(the stone) a week or two ago wasn't a bad idea at all brother!
I've started mulching maybe 3 harvests ago and I've notice that when you do so it keep the soil evenly moist and allow the roots to literally live on top of the soil!
Maybe get back to it for you next grow or something?! I'd give it another try for sure!

As soon as I get my babies out of these solo cups, I'll mulch them no doubt!
With mulch you can water less often and the roots will literally grow all the way to the top of the soil!
Since your following my journal, I'll be sure to document it well for you!
Great work tho for sure! On this journal and the other one!
Subscribed here too! Best wishes in the end game!

:peace: & Blessing brother!

Ps, there will never be a need to flush an organic soil.
Our soils are designed to lock nutrients up within the microorganisms rather than releasing them!
I've never flushed and always had cleaner smoke(white ashes, no harshness) than anything that I can buy!
A super slow dry and a nice cure it all you need!
A flush for use is simply watering until you get some runoff!
Don't use any teas or any of that for the last few weeks also!
I think you said you had some smoke that didn't burn super smooth after you last harvest? I think you said it burned hot?
Maybe it was because you didn't go water only in the final weeks?
The last 2-3wk your plants should be changing colors(red,purples,greens, blacks, yellows, etc.) and the older fans should be dying!

I flushed with just water last harvest. The smoke was good after two weeks in the jar. My fan leaves are starting to yellow and die off now so won't be long. What do you think of the molasses last week flush? Never tried it but hear good things. Was thinking of trying it this harvest. I am going to start cutting the teas back now and alternate with plain water and phase them out.

Nice Brother! And A Molasses Flush?! I Say No For Sure!

I flushed with just water last harvest. The smoke was good after two weeks in the jar. My fan leaves are starting to yellow and die off now so won't be long. What do you think of the molasses last week flush? Never tried it but hear good things. Was thinking of trying it this harvest. I am going to start cutting the teas back now and alternate with plain water and phase them out.

Molasses Is SUPER Nutritional. So much so that you can pretty much consider it a fertilizer
I've never understood the logic behind someone wanting to flush their plants with it. It's also a chelating agents which means it converts nutrients that aren't, into plant ready forms.
If it were me, I'd say water only the last couple weeks, and water until you get a little runoff each time.
Theres no flushing a good organic soil tho. No unless you kill it

What have you heard or read about flushing with molasses thats peaked your interest?

I use water only pretty much from start to finish and my smoke it good as soon as it's dry as in white ashes and smoothness! A good cure just seems to bring everything out that much more!

Maybe 4-5 grows ago I used teas up until the very end just to see if I would notice a difference, and the smoke produced was much more harsh that what I've gotten ever since then!
I also used to use tea a lot more than I do now, but since I've cut back drastically, seems my plants have been happier!
I think as long as you've got a solid soil mix and you don't over water your plants, they really don't need the teas to help boost the microbial population or anything else!
What are you thoughts?!

I'm stubborn tho, and have had to learn a few things the hard way, like not to use teas until the very end, so I'd say if you must, you should try it on one plant versus another, and see if you notice the difference for yourself!

:peace: & Blessings

Back
Top Bottom