TeSmp's 5 Gallon DWC + 2L DWC-H's + 2L Hempy + 2L Soil

re: TeSmp's 5 Gallon DWC + 2L DWC-H's + 2L Hempy + 2L Soil

yep i noticed the seedling growing, is it femenised or you taking a risk and hoping for the best, sounds like another scrog adventure then mate, i think more people prefer watching the grows that have the bigger plants, i cant wait to see how it turns out if our old friend got that much, theirs not many strains ive heard of or tried, but im gona try and work my way through a few as long as i can keep the grow going and low key i should be ok, id like a nice satvia and a nice indica so i got day n night smoke, someone gave me the link to some jack flash which i loved back in the day so hoping its the same, but for a good indica i really have no clue, plus a sativa ive only smoked stuff off the street and most people aint gota clue what it is usually some sort of import compressed loads but every now and again a few nice buds come out the wood work, but names dont come with them, so i want my own so i know what it is and if i like it then i can always pick the strain up again if i find some i dont like.

im not sure why the 2ltr hempie has gone into flower when the other hasnt and the one in the bigger pot is taller and has loads more growth at the nodes i mean it has side branches coming off but its in a normal put, now neither of these are showing sex yet but the 2ltr hempie is in flower, wonder why they are flowering at different times when they was planted at the same time, but as long as i got some females i really dont care, im just so glad one of the ak47 where fem because the plant looks amazing so if the smoke is good ill veg the one i got in veg and put it in a big pot and grow it taller now ive got the hps, but i want to flower off what i got then use the dual spec hps for veg and get some decent size plants, but i got plenty of time to do that, thats as long as everything goes ok.

im half way through making my carbon filter, i am using a tub that fish food came in, its about 8 inches high and the open end is bigger than the bottom so its the same shape as a filter you would buy, ive mounted a 12 fan inside the big end so the fan is contained actually in the filter housing sort of things, im only using a 12v fan but may make more filters if needed, probably will be needed but i got time to make them, smell isnt bad at the moment, but im here all day so dont notice it till i go out and come back in, but i mounted the fan and made sure its sealed all the way round, i got some wire mesh to make and inner piece that will give me a gap between the chicken wire and the sides of the tub, then ill use some tights and cover the mesh to stop carbon coming out, then drill holes in side of pot and cover with black tights, then fill the gap between chicken wire and tub with the activated carbon, then ill wrap some fish tank pump filter all around the pot to keep the dust out, then i should be able to set it up in grow, ill probably filter it back into my flat instead of the event just in case it stinks the other flats/apartments out as i wont know if its working or not, but thats my plan, just need to finish it off and then test it,

Yep the sensi star seeds are feminised, as well as the freebies I got. And yes I'm going for another SCROG, but this time it will be done right with good genetics. I started this seed pre-soaked in a mug and then I placed it into a paper towel for 24 hours until the tap root was 1/2" long. After that I placed it into a pre-soaked rapid rooter and placed it into the dark. Yesterday I decided to help the little girl out and I pulled the shell off and it popped up above the surface. At night it's under a 23w 6500k CFL and during the day it's in the window. It's already growing it's first blade leaves after the cotyledon but it's still bent over as in the pic just not as bad. I love the rapid rooters they're great! After I got a good amount of roots it's going straight into the 5 gallon DWC and will be vegged for around a month and when I move it will be placed under a 2 x 3 SCROG, veg for probably another week and then flowered. This time letting the arms grow above the screen 12-15". I'll be able to keep the environmental conditions in check because I'll have the a/c running full time so the temps will be consistent and I'll keep my humidifier up as high as it can go. Good deal on your carbon filter and definitely pump the air back into your place I would never trust pushing it out anywhere else.

ive wanted to start one but idk seems like work lol
my medium is 50% perlite 50% coir
strain is Afgooey, hindu, train wreck, super lemon haze, and some random bag seeds
my main focus is the afgoeey at the moment thats my biggest mother lol
my light is a 600 hps for flower and i veg under cfls or outside/window
as for nutes i would like to get some bpn but for now im using canna A+B and some dyna grow and some botanicare
get my clones rooting in a homemade aerocloner (kinda hard) everyone makes it look and sound easy lol

Cool sounds like you got everything under control! I had some afgoeey a few months back, good stuff. Train wreck is always fun, and the super lemon haze has always peaked my interest but I've never seen or smoked it. I've never cloned so I can't help you out! I tried a bubble cloner and it threw out a tap root but nothing else I just threw it away lol. If your having troubles though make a journal and we'll get it sorted out. If you don't want to make one just post your questions here and people will answer. Do you really live in Mexico?

hey knukles376 have you got a journal on here we can come over and have a look at

Very true, as well as many others. I would have suggested that a month back but after my ranting earlier about how thing's changed for me I figured I shouldn't lol. Without a doubt he will get plenty of advice if he keeps things updated and asks questions.

i had a seed like that, i had to pull the case off as well, within a day or 2 it turned and grew the right way round so im sure its all good, i would use the vent as each apartment has got 2 of these drying cupboards and it has a vent in the top of it in the wall, i had a look in the vent by taking it off and shone a torch down and it looks like it goes into a big cavity between the ceiling of mine and the floor of the people upstairs but it also goes off in sideways directions so dont think it goes directly outside so dont think its good to use it else the whole block will know someone is growing something, so ill vent it back into mine and deal with the smell, i mean its not bad now i really dont notice it unless i open the grow room door, the hermie stinks where its growing but its elsewhere away from me so i dont get the smell, i know the smell will get worse over time but ill make some more filters as ive got a load of activated carbon which is small granules i use to keep my fish tank clean so im hoping its the same stuff they use for filters,

loved your last scrog so this one can only be better than the last, and the last was not bad so this is gona be good when its all up and running, have you got the rest set up for it yet or hanging on till its grown out a bit first,

ive told myself not to plant any more seeds else im gona be over run with plants, i should have enough now for 2 flower rounds and i may mother a plant depending on how the smoke is off these, once both these flower rounds are out the way ill start again from day 1 under hps and compare the growth to the cfls, so thats my plan for the next few grows, all been well that is

Lmao i dont really live in Mexico lol
Im on here everyday some more than others the biggest thing ive been combating is this pm pronlem but kinda low on funds but when i can ill go buy something to control it ........ any recommendations?

:Namaste:

ChristianKungFu - pH

the link above should help mate, but be very careful what you add only do it in small amounts they recon only change ph by .2 a day till you get where you want, lemon juice stuff like that will make it more acidic, i just had this discussion somewhere else, their is a few home remedies that work, but its best not to use them often, if your constantly having ph problems then get the proper stuff mate, its not good to the plants to use home remedies often, im sure teSmp can chip in and help me out as im only repeating what i read and not what i have tried myself, ive not even worried about ph yet with my grow, but if i had problems id be checking it

i had a seed like that, i had to pull the case off as well, within a day or 2 it turned and grew the right way round so im sure its all good, i would use the vent as each apartment has got 2 of these drying cupboards and it has a vent in the top of it in the wall, i had a look in the vent by taking it off and shone a torch down and it looks like it goes into a big cavity between the ceiling of mine and the floor of the people upstairs but it also goes off in sideways directions so dont think it goes directly outside so dont think its good to use it else the whole block will know someone is growing something, so ill vent it back into mine and deal with the smell, i mean its not bad now i really dont notice it unless i open the grow room door, the hermie stinks where its growing but its elsewhere away from me so i dont get the smell, i know the smell will get worse over time but ill make some more filters as ive got a load of activated carbon which is small granules i use to keep my fish tank clean so im hoping its the same stuff they use for filters,

loved your last scrog so this one can only be better than the last, and the last was not bad so this is gona be good when its all up and running, have you got the rest set up for it yet or hanging on till its grown out a bit first,

ive told myself not to plant any more seeds else im gona be over run with plants, i should have enough now for 2 flower rounds and i may mother a plant depending on how the smoke is off these, once both these flower rounds are out the way ill start again from day 1 under hps and compare the growth to the cfls, so thats my plan for the next few grows, all been well that is

Yeah it should straighten out no problem, it's already getting it's first set of blade leaves and I just took the shell off at 10pm last night. Yeah get the carbon filter going so you can see how it works, your going to want it going before it gets to the last 15-20 days because that's when it's real stinky. This SCROG will be 100% better I promise! I don't have anything set up for it because I'll be moving before I begin the SCROG. I'll be using the tent my stuff is flowering in now and it will be a SCROG that goes form corner to corner in the tent (2x3). I'm glad you went with the HPS you won't be disappointed.

Lmao i dont really live in Mexico lol
Im on here everyday some more than others the biggest thing ive been combating is this pm pronlem but kinda low on funds but when i can ill go buy something to control it ........ any recommendations?

:Namaste:

Lol k I wasn't sure! Mmmmm I really can't help you with that much man because I've never had really any problems with any of my grows except for white flies periodically (twice). Again if you had a journal I'm sure you'd get the answer, or possibly someone will see your question on here!

a non fat milky solution is good for pm, one part milk to 9 parts water, this is also good for the leaves and does benefit the leaves, you need the non fat milk though for this, then mix it with 9 parts water if i remember properly then give the affected area a good spray, this can be sprayed on buds as far as im aware, try using your search engine and look for something like, how to use milk on powdery mildew then it should give you loads of guides and mixtures, all i can really remember is you need the non fat type if i am remember in it correctly, 9 parts water to 1 part milk and put in spray bottle then give it a spray on affected area, im not sure how often to repeat this process or how regular to do it, but it works so have a search around and you should find a guide on the best mixture and type, ill try and find the link for the one i found

thanks donpaul lol
thats the mix ive been using it helps but its just a bandaid really need to get something a lil stronger

And temp ive never had a problem either untill i got the Hindu i think it had pm on it and i didnt catch it :/
what do white flies do ive never even seen one at least i dont think ...... closest i get is gnats with a bug problem ...

my 2 plants in flower look like they was under a scrog, all i did was top and lst and it ended up like that, i must have about 20 tops on each plant, some are now growing into main cola sites about 5 on each plant and the rest are just filling out nicely, have a look when you get chance, and i grew mine using cfl even into flower so cfls do work i just switched to hps as i was using the same wattage so made sense considering the extra lumins i get from hps, it has pushed temps up into the 80's but my plants are not showing any signs of stress, maybe they like the higher temps and thats what made it flower so soon, but all my plants seem ok, you may need to go back a few pages in my journal to see my plants, i think their on the page before the last one,
im not sure what else you can use for pm issues due to the buds been smoked so you cant use anything to harsh else it woudlnt me smokable, i dont think ill have problems in the country im in but with the hps putting high temps in the flower room its always possible, im not sure if teSmp has any good ideas for pm issues, not had to deal with it yet so cant really advise on what else is good to use

Yeah like I said, never personally had it or really seen anyone talking about a solution for it since I've started on the forums sorry! I got caught up watching American Weed that you posted on someone elses journal lol!

its pretty good mate, theirs loads of different shows on that site and at least you dont need to download codec and stuff like that, i was watching that gold rush alaska as its just started over here so thought id see if i could watch if before it comes out here so i found that site, then in the corner its said american weed season 1, i thought well ill be clicking on that link and having some of that, when you want the next eppisode just type it in the search box on the site as it is so it would be american weed season 1 episode 4, etc etc. what i do though because my laptop is pretty slow is let the page load so it has 3 episodes on one page then i start the one till it starts then pause it, doing this lets the whole thing load properly so it dont keep freezing so i do that to all 3 then when i want to watch it i just unpause the 1st one and it dont keep freezing then, im just starting to watch the weed one now, not watched it yet been watching that gold show, i really couldnt believe i was not even looking for cannabis and their it was as clear as day as if it was a sign that i needed to watch it, so i clicked and bookmarked, i just loaded the 1st 3 episodes up and just gona start now

damn bro! three pages in a day! My eyes hurt from catching up. I'll PM you my adress so you can ship me a nice chunk off that Giesel lol:goodjob:

its pretty good mate, theirs loads of different shows on that site and at least you dont need to download codec and stuff like that, i was watching that gold rush alaska as its just started over here so thought id see if i could watch if before it comes out here so i found that site, then in the corner its said american weed season 1, i thought well ill be clicking on that link and having some of that, when you want the next eppisode just type it in the search box on the site as it is so it would be american weed season 1 episode 4, etc etc. what i do though because my laptop is pretty slow is let the page load so it has 3 episodes on one page then i start the one till it starts then pause it, doing this lets the whole thing load properly so it dont keep freezing so i do that to all 3 then when i want to watch it i just unpause the 1st one and it dont keep freezing then, im just starting to watch the weed one now, not watched it yet been watching that gold show, i really couldnt believe i was not even looking for cannabis and their it was as clear as day as if it was a sign that i needed to watch it, so i clicked and bookmarked, i just loaded the 1st 3 episodes up and just gona start now

I've watched both seasons of the gold rush alaska show. Pretty dramatic if you ask me but it keeps me sucked in wondering if they get gold. If you can watch bering sea gold I think it's called they get more gold in one day then the other guys get the entire season and they pull it out of the ocean in Alaska. I've watched one show so far of the weed show and I like it, just about to turn on another right now.

damn bro! three pages in a day! My eyes hurt from catching up. I'll PM you my adress so you can ship me a nice chunk off that Giesel lol:goodjob:

Haha that's what happens when I get on here and talk lol! And you got it!

Here's a pic of the seedling side-by-side today 12 hours apart:

Screen_Shot_2012-05-15_at_9_46_26_PM.png

Back
Top Bottom