TeSmp's 5 Gallon DWC + 2L DWC-H's + 2L Hempy + 2L Soil

re: TeSmp's 5 Gallon DWC + 2L DWC-H's + 2L Hempy + 2L Soil

okay so whats all this fuss about not this thread not being entertaining..
I leave for a few hours and come back to 2 pages of reading!

I think the snowball effect has started..

The girls look great!
I CANNOT BELIEVE that root system in that 2L! remarkable !

so excited to see final weight and smoke report!
keep us posted !

:420:

Lmao i dont really live in Mexico lol
Im on here everyday some more than others the biggest thing ive been combating is this pm pronlem but kinda low on funds but when i can ill go buy something to control it ........ any recommendations?

:Namaste:

Sierra Natural Science sells a product to get rid of PM! They are a sponsor of 420mag & have a link to their site under the sponsor section

Lmao i dont really live in Mexico lol
Im on here everyday some more than others the biggest thing ive been combating is this pm pronlem but kinda low on funds but when i can ill go buy something to control it ........ any recommendations?

:Namaste:

PM me and Ill tell how to deal with your powdery mildew problem...

you could always enter the monthly contests and if you win you get loads of stuff for free even some pm killing juice

ill check out the bearing sea gold then mate, i changed the bottom half of my hempie so now i have a big resevoir to keep the roots happy, id say its about 3/4 of the whole bottle, i just chopped the top off another bottle and used that as a res, so the roots should be nice and happy, just in the process of doing the other one, cuz the roots wasnt in the liquid mate so thinking they was just dying off, well it is my first time at hempies so give me some time to dial it all in corrects, just getting air stone ready to go in the one and i wont put on in the other and see what happens.

it dont have to be your own nug, it can be one you purchased at any point, so as long as you got 2 pics of it and the strain you can enter it in the competition, the plant of the month needs to be your own grown, but nug of the month can be anything you purchased or got given, or if you grew it yourself, so you dont even need a journal to enter the nug of the month, just some good looking bud.

i think my dog is a sniffer dog, just took him for a walk and he went running over to this bench and wouldnt move, i tried moving him and he just sat their, then i looked by his feet and their was a weed bag, i picked it up and its got weed in it, how lucky can someone be, fukin dog found, but he cant roll spliff so he can make do with the smell, just rolling a j now, looks nice and stinks as well, not the usual crap on the streets, but some dank smelling goodness, real compact,

Sweet shit ! my dog smells out bud i think i read somewhere that most dogs will be drawn to the smell and eat it ! lol

my dog never ate anything green, but it ate one of my plants a few months ago and since then he eats everything green but spits it out when he finds out its not the same, so think he got a weed problem

That is funny to hear because my terrier loves the smell of weed. She used to try to eat the nug if you stuck it in front of her nose. Then there was an incident where I rolled a blunt and had to wash my hands because they were too sticky from the trichomes, when I returned the whole thing was gone. She couldn't keep her head still or her eyes open and then threw up about 3 hours later. I was pissed but it was my fault and I felt bad. Needless to say, she does not eat weed, or even try anymore. She will go up to the nug, sniff it for a minute and then just walk away Lol

LOL mine too he got a few clones i left on the floor once since then he watches and waits for me to leave him a snack !

okay so whats all this fuss about not this thread not being entertaining..
I leave for a few hours and come back to 2 pages of reading!

I think the snowball effect has started..

The girls look great!
I CANNOT BELIEVE that root system in that 2L! remarkable !

so excited to see final weight and smoke report!
keep us posted !

:420:

Haha yeah I must have spoke to soon! Thanks the Purple Kush plants smell so freaking good its ridiculous way getter then any other strain I've grown. And yeah the roots are pretty sweet, all of them came in over the last week. Before that there wasn't a whole lot.

you could always enter the monthly contests and if you win you get loads of stuff for free even some pm killing juice

ill check out the bearing sea gold then mate, i changed the bottom half of my hempie so now i have a big resevoir to keep the roots happy, id say its about 3/4 of the whole bottle, i just chopped the top off another bottle and used that as a res, so the roots should be nice and happy, just in the process of doing the other one, cuz the roots wasnt in the liquid mate so thinking they was just dying off, well it is my first time at hempies so give me some time to dial it all in corrects, just getting air stone ready to go in the one and i wont put on in the other and see what happens.

Yeah that's a good idea, I did that one one of mine as well cut another bottle for a larger res. I don't think they'll get root bound though especially if you go from seed or if a clone was a week or two old and then thrown into flower.

Day two, it leans towards the light no matter what orientation I put it lol. The stems a funny color but it looks like it's doing alright. I threw a weak fan in there with it.

Day_two.PNG

Haha yeah I must have spoke to soon! Thanks the Purple Kush plants smell so freaking good its ridiculous way getter then any other strain I've grown. And yeah the roots are pretty sweet, all of them came in over the last week. Before that there wasn't a whole lot.

Yeah that's a good idea, I did that one one of mine as well cut another bottle for a larger res. I don't think they'll get root bound though especially if you go from seed or if a clone was a week or two old and then thrown into flower.

I think it was 12/12 that said and old grower told him, "Root bound is a state of mind"

I think it was 12/12 that said and old grower told him, "Root bound is a state of mind"

Yeah I was really looking for a different phase when I was writing that paragraph. There really should be no worry about getting root bound in the 2L.. If you ever felt that it was getting stuffy in there then put it in something larger, so much simpler then soil.

baby plants are cuter than human babies !

I know right! It amazes me what this plant is going to look like in a few months!

So here's the Giesel, just flushed it... For a second I was thinking the different smell of the giesel is mold, and the little tips that are drying out and changing color are mold to! After about a half hour of going around the plant I don't think there is anything wrong with it. It does have an odd odor but I've never smelled diesel or giesel before so who knows. The little tips are changing color and breaking off but I think it's just cause it's getting matured. I gently pulled open some of the larger bud area apart and it was just nice and green and I'm pretty sure I've read before that the mold would start towards the stem and work its way out and it's much nicer looking on the inside...

Here's the pics:

IMG_13053.jpg

IMG_13077.jpg

IMG_1309.PNG

IMG_1310.PNG

Back
Top Bottom