TeSmp's 5 Gallon DWC + 2L DWC-H's + 2L Hempy + 2L Soil

re: TeSmp's 5 Gallon DWC + 2L DWC-H's + 2L Hempy + 2L Soil

hey teSmp, is everythin ok mate, not heard from you, your usually on here by now, hows the grow, i put some new pics up of mine and im sure you will be amazed by the results i am getting, feel free to have a look mate, the last 2 days my plants have took off and are something else now, im amazed myself at what i have managed to grow and how it ended up looking,

BPN works people, get on the train and order your bpn products

hey teSmp, not heard from you mate in couple of days, is everything ok mate, hows the grow coming along, give us a shout back when your back on mate, its not like you to be gone this long without an update

hey teSmp, not heard from you mate in couple of days, is everything ok mate, hows the grow coming along, give us a shout back when your back on mate, its not like you to be gone this long without an update

Yeah sorry, I've been out of town find a place to live so I can go to the university this next semester. To be even more honest I just haven't felt the same around here since I've had to re do my journals and when the site switched over. The help, comments, etc haven't been close at all compared to when I first started on this site. I'll continue to update and talk when there are comments but I'm not going to devote a lot of time on here and get little out of it!

That's awesome you helped out that person, and yes you can post a link to his journal or he can stop by here. The fatter plant (giesel) does have a few side shoots and I left them on purpose. The key is to leave anything with really tight nodes and that will become one large bud. The problem on the giesel was the top 7-8" was real tight and then it started to space out more so I just left the following nodes past that and stripped everything else. As you can see in the picture the plant on the right is solid nodes spaced 1/2" apart from top to bottom (12.5" of bud) so I just left everything it will be a really nice plant (bud). The one in the middle is tight on the top and bottom and spaced in the middle so I just left it just like that and I'll see what happens. The roots on the middle one are exploding each day, its crazy. I remember someone a while back telling me the roots will stop growing a few weeks after flower. This is day 32 of flower and the roots have doubled over the last 2 days.

I wouldn't personally add bonemeal but again I'm not very experienced and for now on I'm doing 100% hydro. What size pot is your dwarf plant in? I was just thinking maybe stick it in a 2L or something that way it doesn't take up a lot of room and just grow it out. Kind of your choice though. I had 2 WW clones a few weeks back that I was completely unsatisfied with so I threw them away. Off to your journal!

good to hear from you mate, sorry you feel that way about the site but i understand what you lost, you had a huge journal and loads of great posts, all i can say is that i have met loads of great growers over the last few days mate and got some great advice, i hope you stay around and see how i finish this grow after you helped me that much mate, but i do feel for ya losing what you did, i really cant believe none of it was backed up somewhere, just shows the precautions the site takes i suppose, they can get rid of anything so it covers them and some growers who are just taking a risk growing,

well let me know if you travel elsewhere mate, i found this site great from day one so will keep a journal here, but if you jump ship ill come over from time to time and see how things are going for you mate, you really do deserve the best mate your a true gent, you changed my mind on the kind of people in this world, you helped someone you never even met, i owe you mate, i done someone else a favour and sent some lights and stuff to get them going so i hope they can do the same in the future when they get chance,

im sure the journals will pick up again though, their loads of new top growers come on the site in the last week and they are some top people and have helped me while you wasnt around, i know it takes loads of time been on here, some nights im on here for 6 hours or more, but when my kids are in bed and my mind isnt in the right place it does me good to get away from it and divulge in something i enjoy,

thanks mate,

i was going to say i was here twice a day (sometimes) but i did miss a day here and their.
i feel same way as COgrow i have nothing useful to add so i don't, merely admire from a far.

don't have the space for what i wanna grow yet, but i may just build an experiment box. for a single plant.

I'm lurking whenever there's posting... and would be sad to see this journal and fountain of knowledge slow to a trickle if you bail on it. :sad face:

I'm kind of feeling the same way TeSmp! My journal has pretty much been a ghost town lately, I'm trying to decide whether it is even worth the effort or risk to continue my journal. Maybe if I keep at it I can get some visitors like the other journals I'm subbed to, they have a few new pages every few DAYS! I just get discouraged because this is already my second journal and it is more dead then other people's first grows. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong

good to hear from you mate, sorry you feel that way about the site but i understand what you lost, you had a huge journal and loads of great posts, all i can say is that i have met loads of great growers over the last few days mate and got some great advice, i hope you stay around and see how i finish this grow after you helped me that much mate, but i do feel for ya losing what you did, i really cant believe none of it was backed up somewhere, just shows the precautions the site takes i suppose, they can get rid of anything so it covers them and some growers who are just taking a risk growing,

well let me know if you travel elsewhere mate, i found this site great from day one so will keep a journal here, but if you jump ship ill come over from time to time and see how things are going for you mate, you really do deserve the best mate your a true gent, you changed my mind on the kind of people in this world, you helped someone you never even met, i owe you mate, i done someone else a favour and sent some lights and stuff to get them going so i hope they can do the same in the future when they get chance,

im sure the journals will pick up again though, their loads of new top growers come on the site in the last week and they are some top people and have helped me while you wasnt around, i know it takes loads of time been on here, some nights im on here for 6 hours or more, but when my kids are in bed and my mind isnt in the right place it does me good to get away from it and divulge in something i enjoy,

thanks mate,

Yeah I'll definitely let you know if I plan to leave which I don't have any plans of right now. I initially started on here to get advice from people and it was great and a wonderful community and I just haven't felt it for a while. Maybe coincidentally it was when I restarted my journal but it was about that time when I felt that way and when the site got switched over it took another massive dive. It's certainly partly my fault I haven't been traveling around or uploading often but as many have stated, it's starting to not be worth it.

I'm glad you helped someone else out it's a great feeling especially when that person really needs it. I totally understand on you using the site to get your mind off things. I was so hooked on being on this site it's all I did for a month and a half I was barely doing my hw. Now that summers out I still don't even get on because of the reasons I've stated already. I'll definitely be around to watch your journal finish, and future ones even if I only come on every so often then. You can always PM me because I get a email telling me when someone does but I've turned off other notifications.

I check this journal everyday..

scouts honor!
:high-five:
:peace:

Haha thanks SpiriT, I better get my ass to work then and start making it somewhat fun around here!

Same here. Even if you're not getting a lot out of the journal, know that we are. I read it every day but only tend to post when I have something more than "nice" to say! Hopefully you stick around and at least keep showing your grow and passing along what you know when you can.

Yeah I'll try and come around more often it just seems like things fell off, so did I! As I've said above and to others you can always PM if you want me to get on and help answer a question or talk.

i was going to say i was here twice a day (sometimes) but i did miss a day here and their.
i feel same way as COgrow i have nothing useful to add so i don't, merely admire from a far.

don't have the space for what i wanna grow yet, but i may just build an experiment box. for a single plant.

Thanks for admiring, it's been rather boring since the WW's have passed on. Maybe that's what I've lost some enthusiasm as well, 3 2L bottles isn't very much to write about.

I'm lurking whenever there's posting... and would be sad to see this journal and fountain of knowledge slow to a trickle if you bail on it. :sad face:

Thanks SurfBuddy, and no I don't plan to bail on it I'll either update periodically or start coming on more often we'll see how things turn out! PM if you need me!

I'm kind of feeling the same way TeSmp! My journal has pretty much been a ghost town lately, I'm trying to decide whether it is even worth the effort or risk to continue my journal. Maybe if I keep at it I can get some visitors like the other journals I'm subbed to, they have a few new pages every few DAYS! I just get discouraged because this is already my second journal and it is more dead then other people's first grows. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong

I hear ya man, my first WW journal was 6-10 pages a day sometimes it was just ridiculous. Lots of good info in there and boom it was gone! That was no big deal and I understand things happen but ever since it hasn't been the same. I don't think you or I are doing anything wrong but I can't tell you exactly what it is.

Well here's an update then!

Alright everyone, been a while..

Here's the Giesel Diesel (Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk) at day 1 of flowering and day 55. All of the leaves are starting to yellow and die off naturally I haven't stopped giving nutes yet, never had a plant do this. Most of the trichs are cloudy and some are clear still, because of the condition I'm not sure to go longer then 60 days or not. Because it seems to be on the sativa side I want to kind of leave it as the daytime kind of med and not let anything go amber. I'm not sure why my plants do this towards the end and feel like they're drying out and heat stressed (cupping leaves). The lower buds on the side where there isn't much light the buds are all sticky and gooey but on the main cola it feels dry to the touch and doesn't smell as good as the lower stuff (still smells great though):

Clone_-_March-21-121.jpg

IMG_12879.jpg

IMG_12888.jpg

IMG_12909.jpg

This is the Purple Kush hempy 2L. I topped it but it never came in. At first I could water it once a week but now it's every 2 days or so all the way up to the hempy holes (which are higher up then they're supposed to be). It's just going to be one solid bud from top to bottom 12.5" long. These PK plants are some of the best smelling flowering plants I've ever smelled. I hope they turn purple, they're turning darker green but haven't seen purple yet. Pics are also day 1 of flower and now day 33:

IMG_1015.PNG

IMG_12933.jpg

IMG_12951.jpg

Here is the 2L DWC-H with an air stone. The roots were tiny until about a week ago and they've just started exploding over this last week. This one stretched like crazy and is about 19" long with a bud at the top and at the bottom with some spacing in between. Now that it's starting to fill out it might turn out ok, we'll see. The pics are from day 1 of flower and today day 33. As well as the roots the last time I took a pic which was towards the beginning of this month and then today:

IMG_101810.jpg

IMG_12915.jpg

IMG_112117.jpg

IMG_12924.jpg

And last but not least is my new Critical Sensi Star seedling from delicious seeds. The shell was having a hard time coming off so I pulled it off yesterday and gave it some light. I hope this one straightens out and turns out to be ok I don't want to crack another one! The plans for the Sensi will be a 2x3 SCROG in a 5 gallon DWC under my 400w HPS.

IMG_12961.jpg

loving the pics mate, i just found out that one of my 2ltr hempies is female and is now in flower, not sure why i never noticed it before, but the 1 2ltr hempie is in flower and the other of the same age isnt, also another of the same age in normal pot is also not in flower, it looks like is been in flower a while as the white hairs are long and a bud is forming at the top, its not a big plant but will be good to note down the yield when i compare clones and veg time as these where 12-12 from seed, but i love the way the ak47 cross looks so hoping for something good from it, i put pics up when you get chance to come over.

Tesmp, you know what you need mate, a whole new strain to grow, not 2ltr hempies, veg something for a while and grow a monster and get yourself in the contests mate, clearly you got the skills and knowledge to do it, and im sure im not the only 1 who agrees, it does seem since you harvested your others things have slowed a big, why dont you hit up some amazing strain and start fresh mate, id love to see some amazing purple buds grown from day 1, like the one you got growing, i also seen some amazing white buds the other day, now that would be a contest winner for sure, both the nom and pom, would get all the nutes you need and keep you growing for a while.

i know it takes time keeping up with all these journals and it takes most of the day and night, and pretty much every day, but why dont you just keep your journal and leave it at that, and then you can just check in on others when you liked instead of having pages and pages of journals to repsond to, i enjoy reading and learning from everyone on here so keep up with as many as possible, but when my kids are in bed theirs not much i can do so spend most of it watching tv or on here, keeps me head in the right place, and youve helped me more than you can imagine, so all i can do is thank you mate,

that Giesel looks beast!! :thumb:

Thanks Knuckles, it stopped filling out as much as i would like but yes it's nice!

loving the pics mate, i just found out that one of my 2ltr hempies is female and is now in flower, not sure why i never noticed it before, but the 1 2ltr hempie is in flower and the other of the same age isnt, also another of the same age in normal pot is also not in flower, it looks like is been in flower a while as the white hairs are long and a bud is forming at the top, its not a big plant but will be good to note down the yield when i compare clones and veg time as these where 12-12 from seed, but i love the way the ak47 cross looks so hoping for something good from it, i put pics up when you get chance to come over.

Tesmp, you know what you need mate, a whole new strain to grow, not 2ltr hempies, veg something for a while and grow a monster and get yourself in the contests mate, clearly you got the skills and knowledge to do it, and im sure im not the only 1 who agrees, it does seem since you harvested your others things have slowed a big, why dont you hit up some amazing strain and start fresh mate, id love to see some amazing purple buds grown from day 1, like the one you got growing, i also seen some amazing white buds the other day, now that would be a contest winner for sure, both the nom and pom, would get all the nutes you need and keep you growing for a while.

i know it takes time keeping up with all these journals and it takes most of the day and night, and pretty much every day, but why dont you just keep your journal and leave it at that, and then you can just check in on others when you liked instead of having pages and pages of journals to repsond to, i enjoy reading and learning from everyone on here so keep up with as many as possible, but when my kids are in bed theirs not much i can do so spend most of it watching tv or on here, keeps me head in the right place, and youve helped me more than you can imagine, so all i can do is thank you mate,

Thanks! The other ones will start putting out buds pretty soon, from seed they could be a little different. I already got the new strain growing right now donpaul, the seedling in the pics above! It's critical sensi star from delicious seeds. Our old friend that helped u out with the nutes was growing sensi star under that SCROG, I think he got 37 ounces or something like that. I'm just doing the one seed in my 5 gallon DWC SCROGing my entire tent so 6 sq/ft h did 24 sq/ft.

Im glad I could help you out. Even more so if it helped bring some enlightenment in to your life rather then just recieving the product. Glad everything's working out for you and I'm hoping you can keep the smell contained!

Man if any of my 2l get that illl be super happy ! :bravo:

Lol, I'm sure they'll turn out just fine. Do you have a journal? What soil/medium, strain, light, nutes?

yep i noticed the seedling growing, is it femenised or you taking a risk and hoping for the best, sounds like another scrog adventure then mate, i think more people prefer watching the grows that have the bigger plants, i cant wait to see how it turns out if our old friend got that much, theirs not many strains ive heard of or tried, but im gona try and work my way through a few as long as i can keep the grow going and low key i should be ok, id like a nice satvia and a nice indica so i got day n night smoke, someone gave me the link to some jack flash which i loved back in the day so hoping its the same, but for a good indica i really have no clue, plus a sativa ive only smoked stuff off the street and most people aint gota clue what it is usually some sort of import compressed loads but every now and again a few nice buds come out the wood work, but names dont come with them, so i want my own so i know what it is and if i like it then i can always pick the strain up again if i find some i dont like.

im not sure why the 2ltr hempie has gone into flower when the other hasnt and the one in the bigger pot is taller and has loads more growth at the nodes i mean it has side branches coming off but its in a normal put, now neither of these are showing sex yet but the 2ltr hempie is in flower, wonder why they are flowering at different times when they was planted at the same time, but as long as i got some females i really dont care, im just so glad one of the ak47 where fem because the plant looks amazing so if the smoke is good ill veg the one i got in veg and put it in a big pot and grow it taller now ive got the hps, but i want to flower off what i got then use the dual spec hps for veg and get some decent size plants, but i got plenty of time to do that, thats as long as everything goes ok.

im half way through making my carbon filter, i am using a tub that fish food came in, its about 8 inches high and the open end is bigger than the bottom so its the same shape as a filter you would buy, ive mounted a 12 fan inside the big end so the fan is contained actually in the filter housing sort of things, im only using a 12v fan but may make more filters if needed, probably will be needed but i got time to make them, smell isnt bad at the moment, but im here all day so dont notice it till i go out and come back in, but i mounted the fan and made sure its sealed all the way round, i got some wire mesh to make and inner piece that will give me a gap between the chicken wire and the sides of the tub, then ill use some tights and cover the mesh to stop carbon coming out, then drill holes in side of pot and cover with black tights, then fill the gap between chicken wire and tub with the activated carbon, then ill wrap some fish tank pump filter all around the pot to keep the dust out, then i should be able to set it up in grow, ill probably filter it back into my flat instead of the event just in case it stinks the other flats/apartments out as i wont know if its working or not, but thats my plan, just need to finish it off and then test it,

ive wanted to start one but idk seems like work lol
my medium is 50% perlite 50% coir
strain is Afgooey, hindu, train wreck, super lemon haze, and some random bag seeds
my main focus is the afgoeey at the moment thats my biggest mother lol
my light is a 600 hps for flower and i veg under cfls or outside/window
as for nutes i would like to get some bpn but for now im using canna A+B and some dyna grow and some botanicare
get my clones rooting in a homemade aerocloner (kinda hard) everyone makes it look and sound easy lol

Back
Top Bottom