The Grove bags arrived so the bud will be going in those tonight. Unfortunately the dog go to it before anyone else so two of the bags have a couple of puncture holes in. Bit of tape should sort that. Lol.

Pineapple Express
PXL_20220413_195033180.MP~2.jpg

PXL_20220413_195057685~2.jpg
PXL_20220413_195101440~2.jpg

Blueberry
PXL_20220413_195021764~2.jpg
PXL_20220413_195042255~2.jpg
PXL_20220413_195038876~2.jpg

The pics don't really do them justice but these buds look pretty dangerous.
I think the pics do more justice than you realize. The look pretty dangerous to these old eyes! :Rasta:

The pics don't really do them justice but these buds look pretty dangerous.

Pineapple Gum
PXL_20220413_213137603.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20220413_212738052~2.jpg

Tangerine Dream
PXL_20220413_213120844.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20220413_213024089~2.jpg
Hahaha trying to down play the gorgeousness of those budz:laugh: they look dank and frosty asf... Own that sh*t buddy you did a great job.

The XS1000 did a great job and the extra light in there was a prototype I designed and had manufactured so I'm happy that worked beautifully too. I was hoping to get a small business of my own off the ground but it's kinda stalled for now. Can't say much about it for obvious reasons. Hopefully one day I'll get it going though.

The XS1000 did a great job and the extra light in there was a prototype I designed and had manufactured so I'm happy that worked beautifully too. I was hoping to get a small business of my own off the ground but it's kinda stalled for now. Can't say much about it for obvious reasons. Hopefully one day I'll get it going though.
Good luck with that Vet.
I hope it comes together for you. :thumb:
Does the Gov. assist new businesses there at all?

Stay safe
Bill

Good luck with that Vet.
I hope it comes together for you. :thumb:
Does the Gov. assist new businesses there at all?

Stay safe
Bill
Thanks mate. I know I can come up with products that will work and people will want to buy but it's just getting that initial capital. There are some programs but I couldn't get my head around half of it. Most seem to support businesses that have been trading already too as they want all sorts of financial figures and sales numbers etc etc. I've had too much on my plate to really get into it recently but it's still simmering on the back burner. Whether I succeed or not it's been an interesting experience I will learn from it.

WW2 has come in at 231g wet.
Noice! Those are solid grenades. :thumb:
White Widow 1 is down. 252g wet. Nice and sticky.
Noicer! Foxtails really pay off big. :)
I also chopped the tiny Tangerine Dream but she was full of mold. I thought that might happen as she was so all and compact. Rescued a little bit that I've chucked in the fridge to dry. No great loss.
Damn, that sucks. :sorry:
Only the hempies left now.
Looking great and getting fat!
I think a total estimate will be in the 6-7oz range.
Nice result from that space, with room for the two more as well. :woohoo:

Noice! Those are solid grenades. :thumb:

Noicer! Foxtails really pay off big. :)

Damn, that sucks. :sorry:

Looking great and getting fat!

Nice result from that space, with room for the two more as well. :woohoo:
Thanks mate. WW2 giving me that from a 2 litre pot is a result. Glad I decided to do that. I think the decision to add those hempies when I did worked out nicely for this run. Got to learn a bit more from it.

Really looking forward to getting the next journal going. The new kit is ready and waiting. I've decided on 5 seeds and just need to decide on whether to go hempy or soil.

Was pulling some leaves off WW2 and we have a problem. A couple of buds with mold just starting. I've pulled out all offending buds and I'll be chopping the rest now. Fingers crossed I caught it early enough.
Vet, Do you have any pics of what the mold looks like? I’ve seen powdery mildew on outdoor plants but never anything on my indoor garden. What is your humidity level? Looking to learn a bit more. Nice harvest, enjoy. Cheers

Vet, Do you have any pics of what the mold looks like? I’ve seen powdery mildew on outdoor plants but never anything on my indoor garden. What is your humidity level? Looking to learn a bit more. Nice harvest, enjoy. Cheers
Looks like this mate. I think as it progresses it goes brown and mushy too.
PXL_20220411_205237177~2.jpg

Didn't pay too much attention to the humidity really but I know it was higher than ideal. Between 55 & 75.

I would be thinking ride it out. I never seem to be able to produce bud like that. I am plant foliage health driven, green plants make my heart sing, but I do wonder if that’s why I never get the fat long Coca-Cola’s you guys all grow. Mine are always like fucking chodes.

Back
Top Bottom