THC Bombs Auto X 5 - All In A Super Duper Nutty Soil

ok , i have better feeling about this set up , plenty of air getting in , plenty getting out, bright , no light leaks , more space , separate rooms ,
clone/seed side and veg/mother side at the other then flower room for at least 4 in there as ill be running autos along side the veg/mothers

P1070609.JPG
P1070610.JPG
P10706112.JPG
P10706121.JPG
P10706131.JPG
P1070614.JPG
P10706151.JPG
P1070616.JPG

bombs , looking slightly disappointing , cant understand what going on , maybe they will surprise me like the dfa , plenty of balls on the other bomb i sprayed , they are maturing nicely

P1070621.JPG
P10706241.JPG
P10706252.JPG
P10706261.JPG

tided up inside the reveg , have 2 clones going off her ,more clones 3 blue blood, 2 strawberry blue ,and today i took 3 off lucky pants/cheese

P10706221.JPG
P10706231.JPG

yes mate , fuck them autos , but ni will use the auto pollen for some seeds with the regs, i also soaked the seeds last night we talked about the ones i made last year , just to see , id rather run them than more auto flowers , the little root has showed on 2 out of three

ok , i found that the pollen sacs on a girl that has been sprayed with the CS spray are a little temperamental, some fall off with out opening.
the best way now ive found it to pick them off with tweezers just as they look ripe , i put them on a dark red plate so i can see if pollen is released when they dry proper . I put them in the hot tank cupboard but not in the hottest place , top shelf as there are towels, sheets ect keeping the heat from rising too much
once they where dry i poked about and hey hoo pollen was released , i then added dry rice grains so the pollen with coat them , ill store them and when i need to use i can pick out a rice grain and use that instead of paint brush ect ,

P10706822.JPG
P10706831.JPG
P10706861.JPG

ok , i found that the pollen sacs on a girl that has been sprayed with the CS spray are a little temperamental, some fall off with out opening.
the best way now ive found it to pick them off with tweezers just as they look ripe , i put them on a dark red plate so i can see if pollen is released when they dry proper . I put them in the hot tank cupboard but not in the hottest place , top shelf as there are towels, sheets ect keeping the heat from rising too much
once they where dry i poked about and hey hoo pollen was released , i then added dry rice grains so the pollen with coat them , ill store them and when i need to use i can pick out a rice grain and use that instead of paint brush ect ,

And the rice keeps moisture from spoiling the pollen. Well done that man :thumb:

lol the little bugger on the 2rd picture to the right looks well horny PMSL :rofl::hookah:
:rofl:

Hi Professor, just dropped by to take a peek at what you are up to.

I'll follow along if its alright. I'm curious and have a couple questions as I'm in the tale end of an auto lemon haze grow myself. What light schedule are you using (i did 18/6 before settling in on 17/7 as two of my three didn't want to begin flowering) and would changing the light schedule at the end to say 12/12 or 24/0 speed up finishing time in your opinion? Love how you did your soil btw, I used coco & perlite but think I shoulda prob used more perlite in the mix.

Light cycle has no effect on true autoflowers. The flowering is actually triggered by the root system.

I discovered this when I planted 7 auto's but only had 5 pots the same size so 2 went into pots which were much smaller. The ones in the small pots flowered ages before the ones in the bigger pots. I then replicated the experiment only this time I used 4 plants, 2 in big pots and 2 in forestry tubes. The tubes flowered very quickly and the big pots just kept growing.

The conclusion I came to was that as soon as the auto gets a bit rootbound it flowers.

Hi Professor, just dropped by to take a peek at what you are up to.

Light cycle has no effect on true autoflowers. The flowering is actually triggered by the root system.

I discovered this when I planted 7 auto's but only had 5 pots the same size so 2 went into pots which were much smaller. The ones in the small pots flowered ages before the ones in the bigger pots. I then replicated the experiment only this time I used 4 plants, 2 in big pots and 2 in forestry tubes. The tubes flowered very quickly and the big pots just kept growing.

The conclusion I came to was that as soon as the auto gets a bit rootbound it flowers.

That's interesting :thanks: for revealing the results of your experiment :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom